Royal Birthday Celebration

Light looked over at Thunder and shook his head. "[colour=#000080]Then we both know what being trapped is like. I was trapped once in a cell like this but not by Discord. Discord..can't trust him."[/colour]

Light chuckled a bit. He glanced around the chamber and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Perhaps there is a way out of here..."[/colour]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmm..knowing the changelings and having to battle with them multiple times,there has to be a certain brick or rock that opens up and reveals a secret door." Thunderbolt said while feeling along the wall with his front hooves.

Light agreed with Thunder and started to move his hooves along the wall. He then found a brick that pushed in and the wall moved sideways and revealed a way out!

Light gasped and said, "[colour=#000080]Thunder! I found it!"[/colour] He then started to trot out the chamber.

Thunderbolt turned,breathless and stunned partially,he flew out,he saw the light of the sun,he loved it,"This is so glorious now!" He flew down to the ground and hugged it,like he had never seen the grass and dirt before.

Light trotted out of the chamber slowly. He laughed at Thunder who was hugging the ground. Light then said, "[colour=#0000cd]We need to stop the Queen. Remember?"[/colour] He laughed again.

Light sighed a bit and said, [colour=#0000cd]"To be honest I have no idea. Crystal Palace maybe?"[/colour] He shrugged. He actually had no idea

Light watched as Thunder flew up and started going towards the Crystal Empire. Light sighed a heavy sigh and shouted, [colour=#0000cd]"I've got no wings!"[/colour] He smirked.

((Whooo!! :D haha))

(Yes lol Light is a unicorn XD)

Light looked away from Thunderbolt and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Well I mean...how else am I going to get to the Crystal Empire?"[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

Light hopped on Thunder's back and said sarcastically, "[colour=#0000cd]Don't be getting any ideas now."[/colour] He laughed again and kept his eyes on the clouds.

"What the,oh my gosh,you..." Thunderbolt bursted out laughing before saying calmly,"Hold on tightly,but not too tight." He took off,making a lightning boom,and gaining even more speed,for they were going at the speed of sound.

Light glanced over himself and saw he was crystal as well. [colour=#0000cd]"I think it's just the power of this place. Come on." [/colour] Light started to trot towards the Crystal Palace.

Light continued to trot along. He saw all of the crystal ponies. They all seemed very happy and friendly. He wondered if his princehood was known here. But he quit worrying about that. He turned back to Thunder and said, "We need to warn Shining Armor and Cadance.".

((Well it's pretty obvious who I call XD Shining Armor.))

Light kept moving along. He saw the crystal palace getting closer. He turned his head around and saw that Thunderbolt caught up.

He couldn't believe that they were here in the Crystal Empire.

Light turned his head around and said, "We're almost there!". He had a smile on his face.

Light kept trotting and said, [colour=#000080]"We should tell them about everything. But first the changling. Everything in chronological order."[/colour] He smiled at Thunderbolt as the two approached the castle.