Lovinexpress role play 1: Veil Surprise! (open, jump in any time!)

Lovinity

Delilah kept on singing and then she mellowed out and started to sing a sort of love song and slow song put into one.Ponies started to sway.Delilah didn't like the attention,but she closed her eyes and kept on singing,her final note she sang for them was,"Looovvvveeeee!!"She stopped,bowed then started to breath hard.

Morning back away and looking into her eyes, " We should get back to work." Morning started carrying her groceries, " Where is your house again?"

Morning drops the groceries off inside her house, " You know, my sister's birthday is tomorrow." Morning puts some things away. He sits on the couch to relax for a bit.

" She likes dolls." Morning got up and helped her put away the rest. When he was ready, he left, " Well goodbye Eclipse, I expect to see you tomorrow." Morning walked away and bumps into a singing Delilah, " Sorry about that."

"Ahheekkkk...oh it's okay..."Delilah fumbled over her last note then waved it off with her hooves,"No,no,my apologies for not looking where I was going."Delilah nodded then started to sing as she trotted off again.

(sorry gotta catch up)

---

Lovinity received the message that Delilah whispered in her ear, but she didn't understand what Delilah meant. Before Lovinity could ask, she peered over in the same direction that Delilah was looking, seeing the wonderful sight of love. Lovinity's heart warmed and melted at the sight. She squinted her eyes in adoration, smiling and giggling. Then she heard Delilah singing her love song for them. Lovinity wish she could have joined her in singing, but she was too melted away in the sight of love that she wouldn't have been able to sing without constantly interrupting herself with a giggle. It was a nice sight to see.

Lovinity went back over to Delilah and spoke to her quietly. "[colour=#800000]That's so cute wouldn't you agree? It's a new life for them... a new journey![/colour]"

"It's just so adorable,I can't even stand myself,I do agree totally..."Delilah too melted at the sight,she just had to sing a song for them,"Don't you just love love?"Delilah said lokking over at Lovinity.

Lovinity looked over at Delilah in agreement with her statement. She giggled and then replied, putting a wing on Delilah, "[colour=#800000]...look at me Delilah. Does this look like a pony who loves love?[/colour]" Lovinity giggled again and smiled at Delilah.

Lovinity was smiling at the moment when another pegasus came over and whispered in Lovinity's ear. Lovinity giggled at what she said to her.

"[colour=#800000]Uh,[/colour]" She giggled again, "[colour=#800000]Excuse me but I'm... I need to take care of a task that I forgot to do. I'll see you around.[/colour]" Lovinity lied, waving goodbye at the other ponies. She then turned around and flew away with the other pegasus, still giggling.

She uttered a faint "[colour=#800000]That's a good idea[/colour]" to the other pegasus as she trailed off.

Edited by LovinityHearts

The town became quiet as the other ponies generated awkward silence. The air was mostly still, though a very slight breeze was blowing through the town. Things seemed really calm... but a pony emerged from the distance covered in a veil, slowly trotting on the ground. The pony was nearly completely covered in a blue gray veil, covering everything but her hooves and face. No one really took note of the hooves appearance. And it was too dark under the veil to actually see the pony's face.

MorningDawn lounged on a cloud feeling the cool breeze pass by, he was finished with work so why not take a second to just relax. Morning did just that, he fell asleep on a cloud, he started to drool, but that's not his worry, he was having an awesome dream.

The pony with the veil continued to slowly walk around in Ponyville. She made a couple faint giggles as she was walking. She came across Shadow unsuspectingly, startling herself.

"[colour=#800000]Oh uh...[/colour]" she began saying. "[colour=#800000]Hi. Um... what, what's your name?[/colour]"

Delilahw as eavsdropping,she saw Shadow and she flew over to him quickly and kissed him on the cheek,"Hi!"She said happy to see a pony she knew,she saw a pony in a veil,the pony looked mysterious,"Hello..."She said peering at the pony.

Morning's drool makes the cloud form into a rain cloud, it rained onto a couple of ponies below. Morning sleeps peacefully on the cloud. He relaxes and starts to roll around in his sleep which causes him to fall onto the ground. Right in front of the three talking ponies, " Ahh!"