Lovinexpress role play 1: Veil Surprise! (open, jump in any time!)

Lovinity

Welcome to the first installment if "Lovinexpress role plays".

These role plays are simple and will always be in the free-for-all, and will almost always be open for free jump-ins. No applications required!

These type of role plays, I feel, would be great for newbies, since they're very open-handed and not extensive.

Rules:

*NO NSFW, PERIOD!

*(guideline) The goal of the role play is to conclude the plot in under 250 posts (hence the term "express"). However, it is not enforced.

*(guideline) Try not to be OP. No one likes an Over powering character!

*(guideline) Please keep posts no less than 3 good sentences.

*(guideline) Please don't post too often... give others time to catch up :)

So you ready for a fun short role play?

General Plot:

[colour=#800080]A new pony rolls into Ponyville covering up their face with a veil. No one knows who this pony is, and this pony looks rather suspicious. The role play will conclude with the pony uncovering his/herself to reveal it was just a pony friend playing a prank.[/colour]

Lovinity was flying around CloudsDale gathering up the early morning clouds to prepare for a sunny day. The clouds disappeared exposing the bright warm sunrise across Equestria. She looked down to see the ponies waking up and coming out of their houses.

(((I'm gonna hop on in if you don't mind :) ))

Delilah woke up and sat,her cutie mark dancing across her thigh, she stood up and streched her legs and trooted along outside.She looked over and saw a pony flying up in the sky,she got curious since she had never met the pony,she flew up awakening her wings and greeted the pony,"Hi,I'm Delilah,also good morning to you,What's your name?"Delilah flashed a warm smile at the mare and stuck out one of her hooves for the pony to shake.

is it ok if i jump in

Elcipse was walking along to the store and saw Deliah talking to this new stranger,"Well good to see you Delilah." (Eclipse is a unicorn red and black) "Also nice to meet you to stranger my name is Eclipse." *Waving at the new stranger greetingly*

"Oh hey...Eclipse,is that right?" Delilah knew almost everypony in Ponyville and was now trying to memorize them,"NIce to see you too."She smiled and her wings fluttered along with her eyes,almost in a pattern.

Lovinity looked at Eclipse and [colour=#282828]Delilah and spoke. "([/colour][colour=#800000]giggle) Hello there fellow ponies! I don't think I've met either one of you before.[/colour][colour=#282828]" Lovinity accepted the hoof shake and gave a warm smile back. "[/colour][colour=#800000]My name is Lovinity. What brings you two up here in the air?[/colour][colour=#282828]" She asked, also peering down at the town where the glistening rays of the morning sunshine reflected off of the buildings and ground. The sight of the ponies waking up to a nice cozy morning gave Lovinity a smile.[/colour]

Edited by Lovinity

"Well,you see,Lovinity,I just didn't recognize you at all,and I just wanted to get to meet you!"At the end of her sentence,Delilah's wings gave out and she paniked and used her magic to keep her up,"Hehe,sorry,my wings gave out there just for a moment."Delilah forced a smile then ramained silent,in embarrassment.

LightningStreak

---

Lovinity looked down as she saw Delilah make a plunge out of the sky. Lovinity was about to shoot down to try and catch her when she managed to catch herself and get back in the air. Lovinity sighed in relief and attempted to calm her heart down.

"[colour=#800000]Sorry, (giggle), I care about you all too much![/colour]" Lovinity said to Delilah, smiling.

Lovinity's shyness kicked in as she lost any good thing to say. She finally replied, "[colour=#800000]Well, I'm Lovinity and I like to be a sweet cuddling love pony to every pony (giggle). And you?[/colour]"

"Hehe,"Delilah giggled at this,though not in a mean way though."Well hi there Lovinity,it sure is nice to meet you."Delilah let her magic go and used her wings.Then she opened up her arms as if to reciever a hug,though she did want one.

Lovinity took her wings and wrapped them around Delilah, feeling the warmth of the hug. She held the hug for a while, and then let go and let out a relaxing sigh.

"[colour=#800000]Sorry,[/colour]" she said, giggling. "[colour=#800000]I'm a big cuddler. If I cuddle you too much let me know.[/colour]" Lovinity said, smiling. She looked over at Eclipse, noticing her orange and black colours. "[colour=#800000]Eclipse you look like you're glowing with that orange colour of yours,[/colour]" Lovinity said, chuckling. "[colour=#800000]So what brings you here Eclipse?[/colour]" Lovinity asked, giving a physical signal of asking Eclipse if she wanted a hug as well.

"So you must like my orange colour." Eclipse saying in a nice and calm tone feeing preety glad about her colour. "Fine you can have your hug that you have been wanting." Eclipse flys up to Lovinty and gives her what she wanted a hug but Eclipse dident want a hug. "What brings me here was that I heading to the store then I felt like bugging you and Delilah in whatever conversation you two might by having." Eclipse peeking on the conversation earlier. "But still nice to see you." Eclipse dispite all ods is now in a happy mood.

"Nice to meet you too."Delilah smiled over at Eclipse.Delilah noticed one thing,she felt warmth cousring through her,but Lovinity wasn't hugging her anymore.She didn't mind it,for she actually enjoyed it.

( I like it so far. )

Morning finishes his deliveries for the day and decides to hang out with his best friend, " Hey Eclipse! Wait up!" Morning flies toward Eclipse and gently lands beside her, " How's it going Eclipse?" Morning starts to pant.

Morning coughs a bit, ever since he has moved to Ponyville, Eclipse was there for him. Morning has had a crush on her for some time, but he doesn't want to say anything. Morning follows her to the store, " I have to buy some things for Jesse, she gets hungry fast." Morning grabs his groceries and turns sharply back to Eclipse, " Hey, uh...Never mind."

"Hi there,I'm Delilah!"Delilah said excitedly,"You must be known as...hold on I know this one..."She put a hoof up to her chin."Oh yeah,you're Morning,am I right?"Delilah looked at the pony and smiled.

Morning looked at Delilah, " Yea, I'm not necessarily acquainted with you." Morning turned to Eclipse, and coughed a bit. Morning whispered into Delilah's ear, " I'm kind of trying to ask out Eclipse right now, so could you?"

"Oh okay..."Delilah wandered off a little bit towards Lovinity and she started to chat with her instead,"So,how are you today?"Delilah asked Lovinity.Delilah then whispered in Lovinity's ear what Morning had said practically.

Morning turns to Eclipse, " Uh...cupcakes." Morning comes closer and whispers into Eclipse's ear, " You know, i kinda like you." He backs away, blushing.

Delilah was sort of eavsdropping,but how couldn't she,It's not like you can just close of your ears,she just smiled and whispered to herslef,"Ooohhh..."She said quietly while trotting around looking at things,she was at a distance from them though.Delilah just loves love,so she couldn't help but to listen in on things a little...she hoped no pony knew...she got nervous as she walked around,so she started to sing aloud for some reason,"A true true frind helps a friend in need,to see the light that shines from a ture true friend.."She went on and ponies listened.