Going through town

Brangwen was trotting through town one day thinking to himself,"I wonder if I'll meet someone new today!Or if I will run into someone that I already know?"He didn't notice,but he had said all that aloud,"Oops..."He said quietly then resumed trotting along.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's good...sp what do you want to do,maybe go to Sugar Cube Corner?"Brabgwen asked,he noticed that her mane had fallen in front of her eyes,out of nowhere he found himself pushing her mane out of her eyes."Heh..."He had realized just what he had done,he then started to blush a little.

"Alrighty then,"Brangwen turned,just for the wind to blow his mane out behind him,he gasped for air then tried to walk,but the forces of the wind were to hard he gave up,"Maybe we could,take a different route to get there."He pointed towards another way to get there.

((Wind from nowhere XD )))

"Ummeeeeerrrggggg,the............normal way!!"Brangwen spread his wings and jumped in the air,just for the wind to blow him down,"Let's do this thang,"Brangwen grabbed Grassiane and put her on his back,for he took off flying,as fast as he could.

"Oh,umm...well...actually.."Brangwen was cut off by the sound of another pony yelling at somepony,immediatly he looked up and around,for he saw 2 ponies duking it out in the sweets shop he ran up to the two and split them apart,"Hey,hey,stop you two."He grabbed the two by their ears just to see who it was,Delilah and Thunderbolt,"Why were you two arguing?"He asked unsure of things,"Well you see...mmm...I don't even remember."Delilah said,then Thunderboly shrugged his shoulders,Brangwen let go of the two and just frowned,for a moment,then he genuinely smiled.