Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Lightning Storm smiled at FreezeBlade,he was very pleased that somepony actually thought about him.How nice of her,He thought to himself. Just then,through the corner of his eye,he saw a pony trotting by,she was a hazy blue,with a long,white with yellow striped mane,she looked sad,he nudged Freeze,"She looks,down let's go talk to her..." He pointed a hoof at her.

As the two approached the Mare,Lightning Storm said,"Hello there Miss,may I ask,but why are you so...upset?" He asked,hoping that he wasn't intruding on her walk. The mare looked up,her sea green eyes piveting into Storm's eyes,"I just came back from War," She said solemly,He stared at her,"Oh my gosh,why that must have been-" "Horrific," She answered. Lightning Storm lowered his head and angled towards the ground,showing respect,"Why,I understand,though not in any point of view as you would," He smiled at her. She smiled back," I am Breeze," She held out a hoof,Storm shook it,"Nice to meet you Breeze,I am Lightning Storm,and this is my friend FreezeBlade," Breeze bowed her head to the two,"Nice too meet you two also,"

Breeze opened her eyes[colour=#FFD700],"Why,that is not very kind,now is it," [/colour]She tilted her head and a small frown was now evident,"[colour=#FFD700] Making fun with my battle scars,I see just how much you really do respect us warriors," [/colour]Said Breeze,her expression turned stern as she looked at FreezeBlade.

• 2 weeks later...

Breeze eyed Freezeblade carefully," Mmhmm,some things are better left unsaid," She nodded curtly at them both. Lightning Storm peered around,"Hey,it appears that the rainclouds are settling in," He pointed up towards the sky. They sky was turning a midnight black,rain was pouring down on them,drenching them all completely,thunder was rippling throughout the sky,illuminating it a greenish grey colour. Breeze's eyes gazed over the clouds,"Better get ready for a big lightning storm," She said aloud,tucking her wings close to her body,trying to protect them. Lightning Storm chuckled,"Yup,a big me alright,biggest one I've seen yet," He snickered. Breeze glaraed at him momentarily before saying,"Come,seek shelter over here," She ran over to a den in the ground,she jumped,then bankrolled into it. Following close behind was Lightning Storm,who flew in and accidently hit Breeze's side,"Ouch.." She groaned,Lightning apologized quickly before poking his head out to see if FreezeBlade was coming or not.

((Sorry for no colour,did not really want to go back and add all of that in :D ))