Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh yeah..."Brangwen turned around and started to walk back to her,his face filled with ease and joy,"Yippee,you still want a cupcake!"He walked up to the counter and got her cupcake,he handed it to her,then smiled weakly.

"Ummm...something I guess."Brangwen looked down again,he felt a weird feling course through him,he didn't understand the warm bubbly feeling that he was feeling,he only noticed that he felt it when he was only around Grassiane.

she was thinking something to do out of no where she thought this song a pony sung his name was mathew he sang PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RIANBOWS PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RIANBOWS! she was laughing really hard.

Brangwen felt that he had to do something weird too,so he sang out loud,"Ooooooohhhh I burned myself I just had to touch it."Brangwen felt stupid for the moment,he then smiled stupidly,while crossing his eyes.

grassiane looked at him stupidly "you know what i thought of its this song that a pony named mathew sang in school it was PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RIANBOWS PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RIANBOWS!"she sang out loud.

"Ummm..."For Brangwen didn't know what to do right now,he found himself nuzzling her neck again with his muzzle,he said faintly,"Sorry..."He needed to make the moment weird so he said,"It's just that your neck is....very yummy..."He chuckled a bit then blushed.

Brangwen stood there,motionless,until one of his friends walked up and tapped him,he fell over,like a vase,hitting the floor,and breaking,though not really breaking."You okay there Brangwen?" His friend Sub asked him,Brangwen replied with,"Umm..."

Sub asked Brangwen,"What's wrong?"He put a hoof on his shoulder,"Nothing...I just need to be alone right now."Brangwen walked out slowly and tears flowed from his eyes,he thought aloud to himself,"Did I just lose a friend?"He asked himself,he wiped the tears that were spilling from his eyes,he walked past houses,and ponies he knew,just looking down,no words,only the world that was around him.

Sub looked over at the mare,"Hello."He said casually,then he asked,"What's your name beautiful?"Brangwen noticed what Sub had said,he hit him with his hoof and said,"Tone it down!"He had anger his in whispering voice."Huh...fine"Sub sighed.