Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well nice to meet you i saw a pony run by not so long ago she ran in everfree forest she was very fast i wish i could see what happend to her so i could help but i cant go to that forest she was light green with really dark mane i think......do know her?"

"sure theres nothing to do any way when? it can be today tomorro next week any time i guess!:)" she said smiling "do you need privacy i can go if i need to" she was looking down at the ground.

"Same here."Brangwen nodded then he lifted himself off into the air,just hovering is ll he was doing"We could,no,no,NO,none of my ideas are working?!"Sub said confused,he got angry with himself,then Brangwen spoke up,"Let's go to Grassiane."He had a look of determination on his face,he wanted to go and see her,and apologize...but either way,it's going to be weird,maybe.

"well HELLO black ribbon........"grassiane said in a angerly voice"hello! grassiane....are you mad?"grassiane slowly shook her head"nooo i just dont know you thats all......"grassiane looked a little angry.

"No,no,don't cry..."Sub went over to Balck Ribbon and he hugged her,for a long time,"Why are you being so,so,..m,e,mean?"Brangwen asked her,he was studdering,he was afraid of what she could or would do.