Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"wish i had wings but im just....wate!! did i tell you i have a horn i do but i never use it thats why my mane covers it most of the time i forget that i have a horn i dont know any magic at all my sister never helps me learn spells she says ill never know any spells at all...."

"Umm..Hey Brangwen!"Sub yelled out to him,"What?!"Brangwen yelled back,"Is Delilah nice?"Sub asked,"No,durr!!"Brangwen turned around in the air then went flying downward,"Hey,wait up!" "Maybe you should go faster!"Brangwen said to Sub.

Brangwen and Sub landed,infront of Delilah's door,"[colour=#FF0000]Fell free to call her Del or Delilah,either or is fine with her[/colour]."Brangwen stated,he then knocked on the door,Delilah yelled,"[colour=#FF8C00]Come in!!" [/colour]Brangwen opened up the door and trotted on in.

black ribbon said in a really fast and nervous voice "........ :-oif you dont want to thats fine with me!!!!!!!if im a bother to you and that you are doing something right now thats ok!!!!!!!!!

"[colour=#FF8C00]Oh no,It is fine,I love teaching magic,to everypony!So you needed some lessons,on what exactly[/colour]?"Dellah asked her,"[colour=#000080]She wanted to know how to fly using her magic[/colour]."Sub said nervously,"[colour=#000080]Can you[/colour]?"He asked."[colour=#FF8C00]Hehe,sure[/colour]."Delilah smiled warmly then opened up a book .

"[colour=#FF8C00]Hehe,at first silly,but after a while you get really good at it,and used to it[/colour]."Delilah said while scanning through the book."[colour=#FF0000]Hmm..."[/colour]Brangwen thought to himself,"[colour=#FF0000]What if I had a horn,and I could use magic?!That would be awesome!"[/colour]He thought to himself.