Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"[colour=#FF8C00]No,you're being silly,Magic isn't silly, it is something to ake seriously,as to,it could easily hurt someone[/colour]."Deliilah said.She looked over and saw Brangwen lost in thought."[colour=#FF8C00]Whatcha thinking of Brangwen?"[/colour]She asked him"[colour=#FF0000]Me,oh,uh...nothing really.[/colour].."He put a hoof behind his neck and rubbed the back of his neck.

"[colour=#FF8C00]Okay,first you are going to jump up in the air as high as you can,next you make your horn glow,then you believe that you can fly,with alll of your heart,then you will be able to fly."[/colour]Delilah said while demonstrating how to fly.

"[colour=#FF8C00]you better get going now[/colour]."Delilah said sadly,but with confidence too."[colour=#FF0000]Okay,thanks Del,see ya[/colour]!"Brangwen flew out of the house and towards Canterlot,with Sub and Black Ribbon following behind closely.

"are we there yet??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

"[colour=#000080]Mmmmm...yes[/colour]!"Sub replied he then landed on the ground,"[colour=#FF0000]Okay,lucky for you all,I know the Princesses personally[/colour]."Brangwen said smiling as the doors to the castle opened,they all walked in.

"[colour=#000080]Nice,well now you have[/colour]."Sub said happily. "[colour=#EE82EE]Hello,my little ponies,how may I help you all?"[/colour]Princess Celestia trotted up and asked,they all bowed doen for her then stood up again.