Going through town

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of no ware soren popped up"[colour=#0000cd]well she means how long you were here like i got here at one in the morning and im going to clock out at nine at night!!"[/colour]soren ran out.

"Thank you ma'am."Thunderbolt then flew out of the academy,and over to Delilah,"Hey,come on,let's go to FleetFoot and Soarin's!" He said before flying away,"Okay!"Delilah flew after him,leaving her door open and crashing the her wall carelessly.

freeze blaze got up"[colour=#008080]well... my mum you cant beleive how angry she is she kick me out of the house and you saw me laying here but you still can come in she wouldnt be all angry at you...I THINK"[/colour]

"[colour=#008080]no its ok!!! really she wont mind!!!"[/colour]freeze blaze just wanted somewon to talk to fleetfoot so she would forget that freezeblaze could come back to lightning storm.

"Oh,are you sure?" Thunderbolt,he sensed that she really,really,really wanted them to go and chat with FleetFoot so that she could go and do something,finally he came to a conclusion,"Okay!" He said happily before trotting up to her door.