Getting Brony things

TechBrush

I did too, but if you look closer, it says 'Moon'. Plus, the mystical creatures are what Rarity and Fluttershy had to deal with in the second episode which featured Nightmare Moon.

I still can't get over the fact that the Sea Serpent's very official and cannon name is "Steven Magnet" considering that name came from a bad 'Youtube Transcribe Audio thing'. :razz:

I still can't get over the fact that the Sea Serpent's very official and cannon name is "Steven Magnet" considering that name came from a bad 'Youtube Transcribe Audio thing'. :razz:

Gotta respect the fans~ ;)

Just like how Derpy got her name.

As long as Derpy toys sell, you'll keep seeing her at the stores. :?:

Also noticed this while I was (Finally) getting the guidebook:

511fesqcjxlsx260.jpg

"The celebrated My Little Pony animated series comes to book shelves! Revisit the habitants of Equestria and learn about the magic that friendship brings in this adaptation of the animated series."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/161377754X/ref=s9_simh_co_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=1ARD043AK7JE3H4DQ2W9&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1280661682&pf_rd_i=typ01

EDIT : Remove unnecessary cr*p

Well, let the haters continue to screw themselves while still being blind for not seeing other "handicap" characters like Patrick Star & Spongebob, Ed from Ed, Edd & Eddy, Disney's Goofy, etc...

Overall, I hope there's some brony or pegasister maybe the biggest Derpy fan ever, T-shirts, high quality or accurate plush toy, posters, etc... Just focus on only 1 pony, then see which character has tons of love.

Edited by arrowghost

So, I went to the mall to build a Pinkie Pie, only to find out that they were out of stock again. Disappointed, I found these instead:

photoon20130608at1220.jpg

photoon20130608at12202.jpg

photoon20130608at12203.jpg

photoon20130608at1221.jpg

photoon20130608at12212.jpg

photoon20130608at12213.jpg

photoon20130608at1222.jpg

photoon20130608at12222.jpg

photoon20130608at1223.jpg

photoon20130608at12232.jpg

photoon20130608at12233.jpg

photoon20130608at1225.jpg

photoon20130608at12252.jpg

photoon20130608at12253.jpg

photoon20130608at1226.jpg

My body is now more than ready for Equestria Girls in Manehatten. I'm more equipped than the Batman himself. ;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Even Marvel is getting into the whole pony thing with their Comiccon exclusive Deadpool cover...The comic itself is not for the kiddies, but the cover is really adorable. <3 My only complaint is that Doctor Strange-pony should be a unicorn and Storm would have made a really cute zebra.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/06/sdcc-deadpool-variant-features-ponies.html

gr9e.jpg

Only 1,500 copies. You know those are gonna move quickly.

By the way, I wonder if we all notice that "Hot Topic" has been kind of naughty lately, they release so far are Rainbow Dash, Derpy and now Fluttershy. They release very hot short pants, but I got the feeling they look more like lingerie as according to the URL as well as the category. Sorry, not gonna post the link due to naughty content & also not feeling right to do so. It's not my fault, it's actually Equestria Daily was posting those news & a lot of us took notice of them. :-o Me? Why would I do that? But personally, if I were a girl, I rather buy a Rarity version. :razz:

----------

Another topic, does anybody want to get an Equestria Girls plush? No, I'm not talking about the official toys which just as big as any Barbie doll, I mean really big like at least 20 inches tall, fixed hair, complete clothing set and also very soft on the inside to cuddle. I do want to get one, but nobody does it so far, I want a 32 inch Twilight Sparkle. :D

WeLoveFine too, but I rather get it from dedicated fans. My plush doll maybe tempting for WhiteDove, but sadly, she overcharges her price, so I must look for alternatives.

So far there's only the 3, be patient, I'm sure it'll arrive. But sadly, I predict that once the others come out, it won't be very sexy, not even that Rarity hot pants.

By the way, I wonder if we all notice that "Hot Topic" has been kind of naughty lately, they release so far are Rainbow Dash, Derpy and now Fluttershy. They release very hot short pants, but I got the feeling they look more like lingerie as according to the URL as well as the category. Sorry, not gonna post the link due to naughty content & also not feeling right to do so. It's not my fault, it's actually Equestria Daily was posting those news & a lot of us took notice of them. :-o Me? Why would I do that? But personally, if I were a girl, I rather buy a Rarity version. :razz:

I have several pairs of Rainbow and Derpy. They're cute and comfy, though I don't think the site is describing them properly. They're typical panties. I'd love Twilight and Pinkie versions, so I hope they'll keep releasing different characters in the future.

Equestria Daily keep it low and wrote the news as hot pants and didn't say the word panties, because it does look more like hot pants when there's no laces or ribbons and such to make it look like panties. I wonder will a bra also be provided, I totally love a Rarity one, hopefully really sexy rather than just being the way it is which confuses between normal hot clothing (which mostly worn by Hooter girls or Race Car Girl Models) or lingerie.