What anime are you currently watching?

carameldelight

Rewatched Char's Counterattack...again...it's crowning piece of Universal Century timeline. I know that Victory and Unicorn are farther in chronology but nothing can top the final duel of Char and Amuro.

Now I watch Gundam ZZ, first time also (never had occasion to tackle it). Little more lightheartedthen then other UC shows. And on the horizon waits Gundam AGE and Zenki.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rewatched Char's Counterattack...again...it's crowning piece of Universal Century timeline. I know that Victory and Unicorn are farther in chronology but nothing can top the final duel of Char and Amuro.

Now I watch Gundam ZZ, first time also (never had occasion to tackle it). Little more lightheartedthen then other UC shows. And on the horizon waits Gundam AGE and Zenki.

Nice bro! I heard Gundam Age was okay. I am personally starting 0080: War in the Pocket, a 6 episode miniseries that focuses on a Zeon Special forces unit and an 11 year old boy who befriends a pilot from the unit. If you get a chance, try out the 08th MS Team. It is a great series.

Nice bro! I heard Gundam Age was okay. I am personally starting 0080: War in the Pocket, a 6 episode miniseries that focuses on a Zeon Special forces unit and an 11 year old boy who befriends a pilot from the unit. If you get a chance, try out the 08th MS Team. It is a great series.

<chuckle> Thanks for recomendations but I watched this already. Unicorn and ZZ are the only things left. I am far behind when it comes to UC manga tought, I will be grateful for help in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

Last weekend I met the creator of Excel Saga, as well as the VAs/writers for Panty and Stocking, Spice and Wolf, and many other series. Panty's actress acts just like her character, scary as it sounds!

They're a very talented and funny bunch!

Trigun is fantastic! As is Last Exile.

Panty and Stocking isn't as bad as it sounds. It has a unique style and abuses onamonapias, though it does have mature themes and it probably is not suited for foals.

Panty_and_Stocking_3336.jpg

Yeah it isn't bad as it sounds it's actually very funny and entertaining.It is unique but thats what makes it awesome.

Nope. They call the X rated animes... well, I can't say the word here even though it's in Japanese, but they usually label it H anime. Ecchi is more used for comedy, and not too detailed, but H is where it really gets extreme.

XD I love the Last Airbender. It will be the best American anime/cartoon you will see in your entire life. American, not Japanese, but American. It's extremely funny, has a good storyline, lots of action, and itty bit of Romance, and lots of details regarding Ancient China and Japan.

My fave part in the second book/season, Earth. Dun worry, it contains no spoilers. I will always love Sokka. I will never claim another Avatar character as my favorite. Sokka rules. Period.

tumblr_m50kwsZJG81qewk6no1_400.gif

Archived