school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

((I'm not being myself at all!! I was a boring little goodie horseshoes irl!! How goes it, scamps? :D))

BZZT!! BZZT!! BZZT!!

Star Storm covered her ears with her hooves. "Make it stooooopp!!!" She squealed. Grandma Storm obliged, turning off the alarm, though much slower than Star would have liked. She brought Star a plate of her favorite, chocolate pancakes and chocolate milk, and sat on the edge lightly.

"Are you ready to start your first day of Ponyville school Angel?"

"Not really.." Star wasn't very thrilled with having to leave her old life behind in Cloudsdale, but when the principal tells you he doesnt want to see your flank back in his school, there's not much else a filly can do. It was JUST a crush.. One innocent, little crush. She didn't do anything wrong!! But when rumors break out and your own friends don't even believe you, there's not much else a filly can do.

Before long, however, her grandma gave her a big kiss on the forehead and her very own sack of lunch, and sent her on her way! The young Pegasus considered playing hookie, but being new in town, wouldn't know what to do.

She was unusually quite for awhile after she got there. Star slouched in her seat, her short hooves almost being able to rest in the book holder under the seat of the kid in front of her. The boy next to her seemed pretty quiet too. Class had clearly started already, but Star figured that this kid didn't look like he'd be too annoying, and being new Star figured she could use a mate. "Heeyyyy!" She let out a harsh whisper towards the anti social colt in the corner. "Do you have a name?"

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Hey StarStorm want me to use my OC Care to talk to your OC? Because right now Rune(Saronyx) Shadow and Applebloom and Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are all at their clubhouse. Cherrilee ended class early today. I will gladly use my OC for you :) haha oh and Welcome! :) ))

Sweetie Belle heard Scoot scream which caused her to scream as well. She panted a bit and then Rune came in and asked them if they were ok. Sweetie Belle looked at Rune and raised one eyebrow and said, "[colour=#800080]Well yeah...why wouldn't we be ok?" [/colour]She laughed a bit in her confusion.

Sweetie Belle giggled a bit and said, "[colour=#800080]Yeah Scoots screamed and it surprised me...so I screamed.[/colour]" She let out a nervous laugh and then scuffed her hooves on the ground a bit. Sweetie Belle glanced out the window and saw Applebloom talking with her sister. She was glad she hadn't left or something.

Hearing Sweetie Belle scream too,only made Scoot scream even harder and louder,openeing her mouth up soooooooo wide that it was uncontrollably waving around everywhere. Once they stopped,she panted,for air,since she had been screaming for like... 5 minutes at the least. (haha)

Sweetie Belle moved over to Scootaloo and put her hooves on her. "[colour=#800080]Scootaloo! Calm down!" [/colour]She knew she had stopped screaming. But she just felt like shaking her friend a bit.

Sweetie giggled along with Scoots and then took her hooves off or her. She stopped laughing and said, "Ok..well now that that's all over with. What do you ponies want to do?". She glanced at both of them.

"Anything I guess,I don't mind what we do!" Said Scootaloo as she opened up her wings and stretched them.She yawned and said,"Don't we have to be getting to School,or Home,for the morning or evening?"

Sweetie looked out the window and checked the time by the sun. She yawned a bit and said, "Yeah...Scoots I think you're right. I'm kind of tired.". She yawned again and giggled.

Sweetie's eyes widened and she practically screamed. "I love that idea!!". She jumped up and down happily. Then she ran over to the window and yelled at Applebloom. "Sleepover at the clubhouse!".

Applebloom gasped and then looked at her sister. Applejack smiled and shrugged. "Ahs long as it's alright with their parents.". She smiled again and the Applebloom took off to the clubhouse.