school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Sweetie smiled and said,[colour=#800080] "I'd feel better if we were all together!" [/colour]She smiled and then started to trot out of the clubhouse. She saw Applebloom who was down on the ground talking with Applejack. She smiled and said, [colour=#800080]"Applebloom! We're going to Rarity's! Be back here in a bit!" [/colour]Applebloom waved at her and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Ahlright! Ah'm gonna go pack up some stuff for the night!" [/colour]Applebloom then took off towards her home laughing. Applejack laughed and then trotted off. Applejack was going to go to Rarity's but she wasn't going to tell anypony. She actually had been wanting to see Rarity for a while now. She hadn't seen her in a bit.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rune finished his letter and focused, the light tan aura of his magic enveloping his horn, and in turn the letter. After a few seconds it began to turn into pixel-like squares and vanished. Rune exhaled the breath he'd been holding in his concentration, "Alright, letter sent! What're we doing now?"

Rarity felt like bragging on her sister a bit. "She's the best dress maker!". She giggled a bit and then made her way to her sister's shop.

((Yes you can be Rarity :) Fast forward to Rarity's?))

((...Wha oh geez my bad, scamps!! I just read up to page 8 and for some reason thought that, that was the last post @.@'' Haha... I feel silly nao....))

Sweetie Belle then rushed in her sister's shop. She was so excited..even though she had spent the night with her CMC before..but none the less she was excited. Sweetie saw Rarity was making a dress. She trotted up to her and said, "Hey Rarity! I'm spending the night with Applebloom and Scootaloo!". She smiled warmly at her sister.

[colour=#4B0082]"Not right now darling,i'm in the zone,"[/colour] Rarity replied with. Scoot entered the Boutique,seeing Rarity always made her smiled,she heard Rarity say that she was in her zone,so she kept her quiet.

Sweetie Belle became a bit angry. She hated when her sister ignored her. Made her feel unimportant. But she knew Rarity had a job to do...

Sweetie then got a funny idea. She snickered a bit and said, "Did I say spending the night with Applebloom and Scootaloo? What I meant was, I'm going to go to the Everfree forest. And explore.". She smiled and giggled slightly.

Sweetie gulped a bit. Rarity had actually heard her. She giggled a bit and said, "I was kidding sis calm down.". She smiled warmly at her sister not knowing how she would take the joke.

((I believe Rune followed them lol))

Rune, who had been silent the entire time, mainly just looking around the boutique, trotted up, "The Everfree is that forest on the eastern end of the town, right? What's so bad about it again?" Having only lived in Ponyville for a few days, Rune was still a little uneducated in some aspects

Sweetie Belle looked over at Rune and said,[colour=#800080] "It's a horrible place. Nopony ever goes there."[/colour] Then her sister started to list of the things that were in the forest. Sweetie felt her hit her on the head and winced a bit. She looked at Rune and said, "[colour=#800080]Yeah."[/colour] Then she looked back to her sister and said, "[colour=#800080]Rarity I was joking. I'm not going near that forest." [/colour]She looked sternly at her sister.

Sweetie then sighed at her sister. She always hated how she got to sometimes make her decisions for her. But she loved her sister no matter what. Sweetie Belle then put on a smile and said," [colour=#800080]Rarity, I am spending the night with Scootaloo and Applebloom." [/colour]She smiled at her.

[colour=#4B0082]"Okay Sweetie,just make sure to take you blanket,pillow,mane brush,..."[/colour] Rarity listened multiple items of what Sweetie Belle whould take with her[colour=#4B0082],"Ohh,and blanets too,wait did I already say that..."[/colour]

Sweetie looked at Rarity with slight anger. "Rarity..it's just one night. I don't need all that. Just a pillow and a blanket is all I need.". She smiled. She was happy with what she decided she needed. It was simple.

Sweetie Belle nodded and then ran and picked up some of her things. She came back with a smile on her face. [colour=#800080]"I will Rarity!" [/colour]She then ran out the door to go back to the clubhouse.