Finds a seat and sets her drink down. Takes a moment to let Saronyx get seated, taking a sip of her peppermint swirl. "What do you do Saronyx?" She quizzes, attempting to make small talk.

Saronyx seats himself across from her, setting his own beverage on the table, "My cutie mark dubs me a writer, which is mainly a hobby at the moment, though I'm looking to make it a bit of a career. What about you, what is it you do?"

Nods to Saronyx reply before speaking, "Oh me I'm just a blacksmith." She swirls her straw around her drink with magic. "It must be so interesting being a writer," Regal muses, "what sort of writing do you do?"

Saronyx shrugs, "Fiction, mainly. Sometimes historical fiction, other times actual accounts. Like I said, it's more of a hobby at the moment instead of an actual career, so they're mainly short stories, but hopefully someday I'll be writing full blown novels. I was actually here on business. Kind of. I was looking for a house to purchase to move here. A year or two back, when I first arrived in the area, I had done some work with the Apple family down in Ponyville out of gratitude for the hospitality they showed me when I literally fell in on them." As he speaks he unhooks his saddlebags with a wing and sets them aside. He shrugs, "It amuses me that you say 'only a blacksmith'. What sort of smithing do you do?"

[colour=#000000]Magenta Dawn walks to the table, then raises her hoof near Saronyx and Regal Steel and yells, [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"She smiths armor! :D I know you didn't ask me, but still!"[/colour]

((OMG I missed out on sooooooooooooooooooooo much D: I'll try to get myslef back in here somehow..)

Melodice was seated in a corner,she had drifted off into a small daydream,she didn't notice the new ponies trot in. Melancholy shyed out and went over to Melodice befreo even meeting any of the new ponies,"Umm..Melodice,you in there?" She asked as Melodice snapped back into focus,"Oh,umm..sure," Melodice replied uneasy,"Is something on your mind?" Melancholy asked her,Melodice sighed,"It,it's ridiculous and stupid," She sighed gruffly before lying her head down in her hooves,hiding her face.

((Had previously invited Melodice to sit with her ))

Blinks at Magenta in surprise for a few moment before she can regain her wits. "Thank you Magenta for your help." She states politely, manners kicking in. "I do smith armor; not exclusively mind you, I also make tools and other things." Regal adds to Magenta's answer with a grin. "I made these!" She exclaims, putting her forehooves out to display matching silver bands with inlaid gemstones.

((Woops, *chance, not glance))

Saronyx leans forward slightly to inspect the bands, "They're beautiful. And very well made!" He sits back once again, after taking a sip from his shake. He smiles. "You were right. These are spectacular."

((Woops, *chance, not glance))

Saronyx leans forward slightly to inspect the bands, "They're beautiful. And very well made!" He sits back once again, after taking a sip from his shake. He smiles. "You were right. These are spectacular."

[You could always edit your comment. Just suggesting. :)]

[colour=#cc33cc]"Ooooh, those are gorgeous!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The mare rubs her hooves in excitement. [/colour]

((Just jump in however you want))

Basks in the adoration of her craftsmanship. Replies bashfuly, "You are just saying that I do not hold a candle to the master smiths." She pulls her hooves back from being displayed once she is sure everyone has had a chance to see then sips her drink. "Oh if you really like these you should tell her" Regal states gesturing to Magenta.

(sorry blue streak for not responding!! I had a hectic weekend... :/ Ya. Anyways, wow! I missed a lot. Haha)

She looked back up at Blue Streak and wiped tears from her eyes from laughing. "Sorry," she apologized to him. "It was funny! Just... I lost control. Plus I laugh when I'm embarrassed so it kind of just kept going..." she trailed off with a nervous chuckle. Sugar Song probably just scared away the only foal in the shop her age.

Takes a long sip of her drink. "They truly are delicious." Regal adds to the praise for Magenta's sugury drinks. Thinking she may be a regular here before long.

Looks at the extra seat sitting beside the table. "Where'd she go?" Regal asks herself aloud as she scans the room. "Aha!" She declares as she finds the mare whom the aforementioned seat was for. "Melodice sweety what are doing over there?" She asks loud enough for her to hear, waving a hoof. :idea:

"Why not come join us?" Regal asks with a big grin. "I'm sure Saronyx would be delighted to make your acquaintance," She suggests, "besides there is a free seat to rest your hooves whilst thinking."