Regal nods as she listens to the two converse. "Do not even get me started on deadlines!" She says exasperated. "It is always I need this by such and such, or rush jobs," She sighs to herself and shrugs, "but I love my job."

[colour=#CC33CC]"My, oh my! Ponies can be so pushy these days! Like, geez! What's your problem, stallion?! Why are you telling us to do this, and then put tomorrow as a due date??? Golly! :roll:" [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta then hangs her hooves up in the air in mock surprise.[/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour]

"These are the pains we have to endure," Saronyx said, adopting a scholarly tone, "And at the time it may make us feel absolutely miserable," he taps his hoof on the table as he finishes, "But it may just lead us somewhere in life that we will never regret."

Melodice smiled,[colour=#008080]"I have to agree all the way,with all of you,one stallion rushed me to write a love song for him,and like I had tried to tell him,that I wasn't going to right him a love song,he snapped back at me,and I had sai what Saronyx had said practically." [/colour]She narrowed her eyes for a moment,then remained smiling.

Looks a bit confused by Melodice's expressions but; passing her ettiquete check, hides it well. "I know the feeling darling," Regal says empathetically, "one time I was being rushed so much I smelted down the wrong ores." Acts like these are words everyone should know.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Wow, they're crazy!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The mare puts her hooves on her cheeks.[/colour] [colour=#cc33cc]"I'm sorry, but if these people are just gonna request something from you, they should at least be patient. Your sister's wedding is tomorrow, and you want something? Oh gee, why didn't you ask weeks earlier?! :mad:"[/colour] [colour=#000000]She raises her hooves once more in mock surprise, then puts one hoof down and the other for facehoofing. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"By the way, Regal, I'm not sure how long you usually work. That's why I said 'weeks' and not however long you take to smith stuff."[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Hmm,so your sister is just a singer,not songwriter?"[/colour] Melodice asked,raising a brow[colour=#008080]."Oh hey,my sister's wedding is tomorrow,thanks for the reminder!" [/colour]her eyes opened up wide is excitement.