melodice nodded to Regal's comment,agreeing all the way,"[colour=#008080]Hi there Blue!" [/colour]She said before turning to Regal and asking once more[colour=#008080],"May I ask,what is...Heart's Warming Eve?"[/colour]

Care noticed that a new pony had entered the shop. Care smiled and said to himself, "This place is quite famous.". He chuckled to himself.

Care trotted over to the filly and said, "Pardon me for interrupting the introductions. But I'm Care Package.". He smiled at her.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Hello there, little guy!"[/colour], [colour=#000000]Magenta said.[/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Here's the menu." [/colour][colour=#000000]She holds the menu using her magic, with a purple aura surrounding it.[/colour] [colour=#cc33cc]"There's 'Bubble Apple Berry', 'Cherry-Bo-Berry', 'Raspberry Banana Orange', 'Sweet Pineapple Lime' and 'Peppermint Swirl'. Which would you like?"[/colour]

"Excuse me, could I trouble you for a peppermint swirl once you have completed the colt's order." Regal asks with a smile. She could feel her sugar rush burning down.

(oops pronounced it wrong XD haha welcome!)

She glanced over at the colt and gave a smile. She turned back to the older ponies. "Yeah, it's a huge play! The biggest and best I've ever seen! My parents worked back stage last year and helped all the ponies with costumes! It was spectacular!"" she chirped enthusiastically. She rolled her eyes at the mention of finding some special pony. "Eww," she said. "

Care watched the the colt and the filly. He found it funny that Sugar just said eww at the special somepony comment. But he still said nothing. He just kept to himself and minded his own business.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Alright, here you go! One 'Cherry-Bo-Berry'!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She gives the drink to Blue Streak. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"One 'Peppermint Swirl' coming right up!"[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour]

((Uh-oh,what to say*bites lip and starts to sweat* ))

Melodice heard the,"Eww.." She chuckled,thinking of when she could find her special somepony,she thought of how every stallion(almost every) didn't like her,or thought that there was something wrong with her.She sighed loudly and turned around as if to leave the Triple S.

Puts her bits on the counter, thanking Magenta. She stifled a giggle at the young ponies.

"Oh leaving darling?" Regal asked politely, "adieu then Melodice it was a pleasure meeting you."

[colour=#cc33cc]"You're very welcome, both of you, glad I can serve you! Here's your 'Peppermint Swirl', ma'am!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She turns her head to Sugar Song's direction. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Did you say play? I always wanted to be on stage, but unfortunately, I never got around to taking acting classes." [/colour]