Saronyx nods, "Singer, violinist, pianist. She hasn't written anything herself just yet. She graduated from the Manehatten University Music Program." He takes another sip as Melodice mentioned her sister's wedding. He looked up after finishing, "Well, congratulations to her then!"

[colour=#008080]"Yeah,hey,you ponies all want to come?" [/colour]Melodice asked,nodding at what Saronyx had said[colour=#008080],"I am also I trained Pianist,and violinist too,and I am a trained Guitarist too,"[/colour] She tilted her head and smiled.

"Haha,okay," Melodice smiled.

((ya'll should join my new RP in the FFA section,ir's called satomi,toady is the day!! ))

[i know you want people for your RP, but here's not the place to advertise. I'm just saying. :blush:]

Answers Magenta, "It really depends on the product some things can take a few days, others months."

"Oh you must be so excited!" Regal exclaims to Melodice. "I just LOVE weddings!" She squeeks giddily.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Weddings, yay! :D" [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta dances all around the table, then heads back for her seat. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"So who's she getting married to??? Heehee! :kissy:"[/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour]

Regal's eyes light up at the invitation. "What's the dress code darling; black tie, semi-formal, informal, business, smart casual?" Regal blows bangs from her face as she internally takes stock of her options. Pauses for a moment, "Wait you don't know your sisters' grooms name?"

[colour=#cc33cc]"I know, right? I know that feeling, where you can know somepony's face and not their name. It happens." [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta shrugs. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"So, uhhh, Melodice? What does he look like?"[/colour]

((Sorry for my absence :( ))

[No, really. You don't have to apologize. It was 3 days, after all. You don't have to apologize for your absence, unless you were inactive between 2 weeks and a month. :)]

[colour=#CC33CC]"Yay, we'll be meeting the bride! Woo! :D" [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta once again dances around the table, then heads back to her seat. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Yaaaay, this is so exciting! Aha!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She brings her right hoof up into the air, then puts it back on the table.[/colour]

Regal politely waits for Magenta to finish, eyeing her half full drink. "That is quite alright," She says with a smile, "I will meet her at the event surely." She smoothes her tail with her free hoof, cleaning it.

"Okay," Melodice smiled at Saronyx,and Magenta,and Regal," Should we get going then?" Asked Melodice as she trotted around the shop.

((Okay :D nice to know,but I always seem to say that even when I know that I don't have too :) ))