[colour=#cc33cc]"Hello there, lovely mare! Would you like to have 'Bubble Apple Berry', 'Cherry-Bo-Berry', 'Raspberry Banana Orange', 'Sweet Pineapple Lime' or 'Peppermint Swirl'? That's all there is, for now." [/colour][colour=#000000]She then turns her head to Melodice. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Sorry about that, what were you trying to say? I seemed to have accidentally walked away on you! :oops:"[/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour]

Flake stopped and listened to the mare that was listing off her drinks. They all sounds very good to him. So he put his hoof to his chin and started to think.

"I know you weren't talking to me. Since you said 'Hello lovely mare' and last time I checked I am no mare. But anyways I just wanted to say that those drinks sound delicious!". Flake smiled at her and glanced around at the other ponies in the shop.

Doodle smiled at the ponies, pausing for a moment to collect her though. "Hi there, I'm Doodle Doo. You can call me Doodle, if you'd like though." She listened as the mare listed off the drinks that were on the menu. "Could I have the Peppermint Swirl? That drink sounds lovely." Doodle was partial towards minty drinks, or anything minty in general. Especially peppermint. Thinking back on it, she wondered if she still had the bag of peppermints left in her cabinet.

"But, uh, how are you guys today?" She asked, hoping to kick up a conversation to get her jaw working. Celestia, it ached terribly.

Flake smiled at Doodle and waited to talk while she ordered her drink. He felt as if he had talked a lot in the small amount of time he had been in this shop. But he didn't worry about that. After Doodle ordered her drink she asked how everypony was doing.

Flake smiled a big smile and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Doing just great! And yourself?" [/colour]His Stalliongrad accent present. He kept his big smile and looked at Doodle. He would every now and then turn his gaze back to Melodice or Magenta over by the counter. He noticed her making the drink...and it looked very good! Flake ,still with his smile, examined the menu and started to think about what drink he wanted.

"That's good," Doodle said, smiling. "I'm doing fine, looking towards relaxing after a long day at work. I've been painting a whole family for their reunion, one portrait after another." She smiled again, stretching her wings and front legs."It's a pain to my jaw and having to stand there all day. At last I'm doing something I love, and that's the best part. I can't wait until tomorrow, when I get to paint one of my friends that's coming down for a quick visit."

Flake laughed a bit. He was happy to know that Doodle was doing well. If she said she was doing bad then Flake would have had to have cheered her up..but she was doing good.

Flake said, [colour=#0000cd]"Ahh you are a painter? I always wanted to learn how to paint. Well..I always wanted to know how to do a lot of things..but that is beside the point. It's great that you are a painter! Those ponies you painted must be really happy!"[/colour] Flake smiled at Doodle.

"Thank you, and they certainly are happy. They reminded me constantly before they left." She let out a soft laugh, remembering the families happy faces when seeing their doppelgangers made from paint. Even the foals had been happy, dancing and talking about who's painting was the paint. Now that she thought about it, the family hadn't been that bad. Maybe a little uptight and tiny bit condescending, but everyone had their flaws. When she thought about it, everyone she's had to paint for seemed to be so happy to have somepony paint themselves or some scene from a night they'd love to remember. "It's great being able to do what you love and make people happy. What do you do for a living?" She asked interrupting her thoughts.

Magenta Dawn comes back to the table with a 'Peppermint Swirl' on the tray. [colour=#cc33cc]"Here you go, ma'am. Anyways, what I do for a living is draw. I enjoy drawing, it is a lot of fun! Maybe sometime, I should put my pieces of work somewhere in this shop." [/colour]

"Thank you!" Doodle said, taking a sip. She sighed dreamily, reveling in the cool minty flavour. "Wow, this is amazing!" She said, taking another sip."And that'd be cool. I'm a painter." Doodle Doo said with a smile. "We should collaborate some time. I bet it'd look really cool."

Flake smiled at Doodle. She seemd so happy that she was a painter. And Flake was happy for her to! He was happy for anypony that was already happy, or sad.

Flake said,[colour=#0000cd] "Well for a liviing I am a painter![/colour]" Flake laughed and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Naaahhh I'm just kidding I'm no painter. I am actually a librarian. I know I don't look or seem like a librarian but back in Stalliongrad I had my own little library..oh it was great. I just love a good read.." [/colour] Flake kicked back a bit and closed his eyes and said[colour=#0000cd], "Even though Stalliongrad was where I was born, when I moved here I knew this place was the right place. And heck I've only been her for like two days!" [/colour] Flake laughed and opened up his eyes. He hadn't realized that Magenta had brought Doodle her Swirl till he smelled. He then stared at it and said various "ohhhhs". It looked rather tasty.

[colour=#008000]"That must be great, actually. I love reading a good book too. Mainly science or serious stuff. I like stories too, though." [/colour]Doodle said, smiling. [colour=#008000]"Canterlot has an amazing library, although part of it is cut off. It's mostly magic stuff, which I have no interest in." [/colour]She then realized the stallion was from Stalliongrad. [colour=#008000]"Stalliongrad? Wow! I've always wanted to go there, is it really all that snowy? I'd love to paint a scene there. I never get to paint snow often. From paintings I've seen of that lovely paint the newer snow is pure white, and the lights from houses turn the snow yellow. Then after a few day the snow starts turning brown from all the dirt and you can see the individual hoof prints."[/colour]

Doodle blushed softly, realizing how much she was talking. [colour=#008000]"Whoops, sorry I keep talking so much."[/colour]She grinned sheepishly, distracting her mouth with her drink.

Flake smiled the whole time Doodle was talking about Stalliongrad. She was exactly right about the snow. He laughed and said,[colour=#0000cd] "Why yes. That is exactly what happens to the snow. It is quite sad really. Even though the snow is cold you get used to it after a while." [/colour]Flake smiled and then examined the menu again. Then he had an idea.

"[colour=#0000cd]Well if you want to see it maybe I could take you sometime? Only if you want." [/colour] Flake laughed again. He was still new to Ponyville anyways. He didn't know about going back to Stalliongrad this soon. But he would.

[colour=#0000ff]"I myself am quite new to Ponyville. But Stalliongrad I know."[/colour] Flake smiled again.

[colour=#008000]"Yeah, that's the thing about beauty. You get used to it after a while."[/colour] She said, quoting a book. [colour=#008000]"I was born in Canterlot, but my family and I moved to Ponyville when I was little. I recently moved back here after I graduated a Music & Arts school in Manehatten. Ponyville is a nice little town, especially if you love meeting other ponies." [/colour]She took another drink of the drink, sighing.[colour=#008000] "Wow~ This tastes fantastic. I'm coming here more often."[/colour]

(rejoining :D )))

Melodice stood there quietly,she felt different,for she didn't sing,or read books,or run a library,she sang,[colour=#008080]Gaww,I feel like souch a doof being here,I don't even belong in a group of ponies like them,easy to socialize with,and they all have something in common with eachother...man,I need to get more hobbies...[/colour]

Flake smiled at Doodle as she talked about beauty. He knew he had heard that quote before but he couldn't remember what from. He just kept his smile and kept listening.

[colour=#008080]"Ponyville is a nice town! I would love to meet more ponies!" [/colour] He laughed a bit but it was true. He wanted to meet more ponies in this town since he would be living here and all.

[colour=#008080]"I have a quick question. Is there a library in this town? I've heard small talk from ponies about their being one but...I haven't seen it."[/colour] Flake smiled again and hoped maybe Melodice or Doodle could shed some light on the library situation. He smiled at both of them.

[colour=#008080]"Umm...yes,Twilight lives there,it is in a big tree." [/colour]Melodice said looking down,[colour=#008080]Look up,Look up,c'mon Melodice,LOOK UP,for pete's sake,just look up,I cant do it,I cant do it[/colour]!

Flake's expression changed. He raised one eyebrow and said, "[colour=#008080]A tree? A tree?[/colour]" Flake then quickly moved around and said happily,[colour=#008080] "That's amazing! I love this little town!"[/colour]

He laughed and smiled at Melodice and Doodle. For some reason though Melodice had her head down.

Melancholy Sombreness,walked through PonyVille,her navy blue stiff mane standing long behind her,and her medium blue coat reflecting the light from the sun,she walked over and into the Triple S,she looked around.

((Didn't know what to make Melodice say,so I used my new OC Melancholy Sombreness.))

((Alright XD)

Flake noticed a new mare walk into the store. His first thought..."[colour=#008080]New Friend!"[/colour] He smiled at her and trotted closer to her. He gave her a very friendly wave and said, "[colour=#008080]Hello there! I'm Flake!"[/colour] He kept his big smile on her.

Flake noticed one thing in particular about this mare. Her voice was very monotone. Flake didn't judge though. He kept his smile on and said, "[colour=#008080]Well it's nice to meet you!"[/colour] He laughed again. His smiled seemed to grow even bigger now.