Sugar Song listened with fascination to their stories. "So you both always knew your fate?" Sugar Song peered over at both of their cutie marks. They were so beautiful and they seemed so proud and confident of them. Casually, she hid hers with her tail. Maybe they would think she was still a blank flank. "That's so cool. How old were you?"

[colour=#008080]"Hehe,nope,not me...personally,I used to absolutely just hate singing,and other ponies who sang,but now I can't get enough of it.Hey,are you still a blank flank?"[/colour] Melodice asked as she flew over to Sugar's side,but couldn't see anything due to her tail being in the way.

Takes the offered hoof with a sweet smile, "Charmed Melodice, that's a beautiful name." Regal greets each of the ponies, "Apologies I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself, I am Regal Steel."

"Cutie Mark stories how very delightful." Regal excitedly states. "Sadly mine is rather drab." She admits. "Where to start; oh I know, my Father was a Royal Guard and one day his armor got damaged." Regal pauses for effect. "While he was out with Mother I got a bit restless, wanting to help I decided to fix the armor and voila!" Finishes by presenting purple shield cutie mark surrounded by black curly q's.

Care smiled at each pony as they told their cutie mark stories. Care always loved a good cutie mark story. He laughed and smiled at each and every story with the ponies. Once Regal finished her story Care smiled at her. "[colour=#b22222]At least you knew how to fix you armor!"[/colour] Care started to laugh again. Clearly he was joking about himself. "[colour=#b22222]I have never put on a pair of armor in my life![/colour]" Care started to laugh agian.

[colour=#008080]"Thank you."[/colour] Melodice smiled and shoved part of her mane behind her ear[colour=#008080],"Oh,you haven't met Melancholy yet have you?" [/colour]She asked,looking over at Regal.

"You used to hate singing?" she asked in awe. Sugar Song flattened her ears a bit out of distress when the ponies asked. She knew it would be wrong to lie. Sugar Song sighed. "No, I'm not but my life isn't as cool as yours! You ponies get to do what you love and beautiful cutie marks to show it. Mine is lame." She knew she sounded whiny and should be happy that she's no longer a blank flank. Foals would do anything to have their cutie mark and she should be grateful to have hers.

[colour=#008080]"Yeah...and you have a cutie Mark?! Lemme see,I'm sure it is just as beautiful as any Cutie Mark else!"[/colour] Melodice said before using her nose to shove her tail out of the way,she saw it[colour=#008080],"It's not bad."[/colour] She said while eyeing it.

Regal took a moment to mull over the name but came up blank. "I do not believe so," She answers, "why do you ask?"

Giggles softly at the mail stallion. "I have made a few suits but nothing as amazing as Royal Guard armor." Regal states, sighing almost dreamily.

She tsks at Sugar, "Psha, no cutie mark is lame."

Melodice stepped back[colour=#008080],"Oh yeah,sorry,where are my manners,Regal,This is Melancholy Sombreness!" [/colour]Melodice nudged Melancholy and she said politely[colour=#2F4F4F],"Hello there,nice to meet you."[/colour]

"Wonderful to make your acquaintance darling," Regal greets Melancholy happily, "I am most sorry for not seeing you there." Softly blows some bangs from her face.

"Oh you have a Theatre talent!" Regal exclaims. She puts a hoof to her forehead dramatically, "Oh the drama, how glamorous."

Edited by RegalSteel

She giggles at Regal. Why are ponies so silly? She didn't care. She loved it. "It works out better you wanted to go into theater. Don't get me wrong, my dream is to perform in Heart's Warming's Eve (? spelling?) play! But I don't think what our cutie mark says has to define us inside and out, you know? I like other things! What if I wanted to do something different?" She flattened her ears back. She hated it when she ranted because she knew she gets frustrated and it definitely wasn't attractive, plus it was embarrassing and rude. "Sorry... I shouldn't say that."

Care snapped back into reality and he came in at the end of Sugar's sentence. Care didn't know that she was involved with theater! But the main words he heard were, "Hearts Warming Eve." He smiled a big smile. He remembered last hearts warming eve. Care then sighed a happy sigh and said,[colour=#b22222] "Ahh..I remember last Hearts Warming Eve. Great day for mailponies." [/colour]Care then put his hoof up to his chin and said, "[colour=#b22222]But my favorite day has to be Hearts and Hooves day.[/colour]" he smiled a warm smile.

Regal skakes her head a little, "No need for an apology sweetheart" She continues, "Of course your cutie mark does not define you; I melt metal down and forge it, but that does not mean I cannot enjoy the finer things." Unconsciously makes sure her mane is perfect.

((Hop on in,the more the merrier :D:P ))

Melancholy smiled at Regal,[colour=#2F4F4F]how kind,[/colour] she though to herself in her head.

Melodice smiled at Sugar,she then said[colour=#008080],"What's Hearts warming eve?" [/colour]She asked,unsure of the occasion[colour=#008080],"I know of Hearts and Hooves day,but never of a Hearts Warming Eve,what's it to be based about?" [/colour]Melodice asked,she hoped that she wasn't being a burden since she interrupted their conversation.

[colour=#008080]"Huh,"[/colour] Melodice turned and saw the colt[colour=#008080],"Oh,why yes it is,Come on in!"[/colour] She said gesturing for the pony to come over[colour=#008080],"What's your name,I'm Melodice!" [/colour]She said while pointing a hoof towards herself.

"I just adore Hearts and Hooves day!" Regal said with a giggle. "All of the mares and stallions trying to find their special someponies." She sighes forlorn.

Notices the newcomer, waving a hoof. "Welcome."