Sapphire feather.(READY)

mane6

Name: Sapphire feather or saffy.

Age: Filly shes young but not young enough to be a foal.

Species: Pegasi

Eye colour:

A nice ocean blue

Coat: Saffy is a white coated pegasi and she hates wearing clothes but she loves her sunglasses sometimes.

Mane/tail: Saffys mane is a dark blue and an ocean blue colour like her eyes and so is her tail. Saffys styles her tail so it looks spikey and her main is combed over to the other part of her body when she has flying lessons.

Physique: Saffy is a average size pegasi she is super skinny since she is an athlete

Residence: Saffy lives in cloudsdale but often visits ponyville.

Occupation: Saffys job is nothing as she is not old enough to have a job but her job in the future will be clearing clouds

[colour=#282828]Saffys cutiemark: Her cutie mark is a small cloudy wing. She obtained this when she was foal because her best friend who couldn't fly fell from cloudsdale sapphire having seen this jumped of the cloud only realizing she couldn't fly but when she tried her hardest she started flying then she did the extrodinary she zoomed down breaking through tons of barriers of clouds and caught her friend before she fell to the ground.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Saffy was born in cloudsdale.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphires life was very well for her as a foal until her father died in a freak accident at the weather factory. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphires parents are light dust her mother and flare blitz her father. They both loved saffy very much but sadly the father dident get to see his saffy growing up and sapphire feather knew he was watching down on her from lunas night and celestias day.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphire has no other family.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Saffy is very happy now expecting her very own filly with soarin the wonderbolt. They live happily in cloudsdale.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphire got to where she was now when she first visited the wonderbolts. She arrived pretty late and on the way in she knocked into soarin who introduced himself and he said the show was over. Sapphire was sad but then she actually had a mood swap because soarin asked saffy to go to the pie cafe with him and that was their first date and then they got married and now sapphires gonna have a mini wonderbolt running around the place soon.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphire is happy as she is.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Character summery:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Saffys talent is flying[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Saffys next goal in life is to become a wonderbolt.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]My character loves the wonderbolts but hates the shadowbolts and any other canny rip offs of the wonderbolts.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphires hobby is being in the clouds and being lazy.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]My sapphire is very good at making friends she can get angry when somebody hurts her closest friends and any of her friends really..[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sapphire is very good at clearing clouds. However she keeps on failing at getting into the wonderbolts.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Saffys fear is that soarin might leave her but she dosent worry about that now because they have come so far in life together.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]My oc will do:[/colour]

And free for all.

[colour=#282828]Crossovers[/colour]

Oh dear! You forgot to put the type of Rp you were wanting to participate! FEAR NOT! For I have them here!

:Celest: World of Equestria - Character application required!

Canterlot's premiere roleplay, World of Equestria (or WoE/Mane RP) is a strict, structured game that mirrors the basic principles, rules, and continuity (canon) of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Characters here must pass a review process by our volunteer staff to be deemed acceptable for play in this area. This game also features players that play Cast from FiM.

:Luna: Crossovers - Character application recommended, but not required.

A special sub-forum for characters that may not fit into the Mane RP canon. Darker characters, or characters with special powers, needs, or continuity that do not mesh as well with FiM canon are welcome in this fun, diverse roleplay environment.

:aubrey: Free for All - No application required.

Free for All is an area designated for any character, and anything you can dream. This is a good place to test new character concepts, story ideas, and to meet new and interesting players. Mature content must go in the 18+ sub-section.

Once you'v picked the one that fits YOU we can work on your app :D

Keep in mind WOE has slightly stricter standards so your application might not pass as is :) if you don't wish to alter your character and play her as is I suggest Crossovers/Free for All but then you won't get to use her in WOE

Meh i will do [colour=#282828]Crossovers. [/colour][colour=#282828]Free for All thanks :D[/colour]