{closed} Equestrian outlands

(small explanation before i start this, the outlands in equestria is a place where celestia and Luna banish pony's for crimes, not sending them to the moon like Luna, also, the towns in the outlands are steampunk, -a thing completely made of gears and so forth, mostly stuff in clocks, not the tech ones- along with the outlands being home to "special" ponys and other creatures -another example is a griffin or pony or such having two sets of wings- along with grass and water being hard to come by, along with shade, its mostly a cracked desert land. Once you leave, you cant enter equestria again)

WhiteRod takes one look back toward the magic barrier that once was her home, equestria. Taking a deep breath, she starts walking out into the wasteland, tears rolled down her face as her black hair fixed itself, feeling the heat start to sink into her smokey grey coat, "[colour=#800080]how could they do this to me?[/colour]" [colour=#000000]she wondered as she kept walking on.[/colour]

((Imma join XD ))

Delilah banged on the barrier,"No,no...Thunderbolt..." She whimpered,Thunderbolt was on the other side,he put a hoof to the barrier,not going through,a tear welled up in his eye,he sat there with her,slowly trying to leave leave her,but he found it very hard.Delilah peered at him,she kept on saying,"No,NOOO!" She shrieked and watched as he fumbled away,leaving a stream of tears behind him.

WhiteRod looks around the deserted wasteland, taking one good look back on the magical

barrier before her vision was blurred by tears, as she sat down, dust flew up and she put her paws to her face as tears fell down to the ground

creating small wet spots that dried quickly. As the tears rolled down her face she got up slowly and started walking until she couldn't see the barrier

anymore behind her, knowing she was now left alone and banished for sure, still thinking of what i dident do, confused and now lost, Whiterod starts stumbling toward the north.

Delilah screams more as she runs away from the barrier,"No,I hate you Thunderbolt,you,you...left me!" She yelled as she kept on running,she ran into a pony,which sent her flying for a moment before she used her magic to stop herself in mid air,she then made her wings take over,"*sniffle* sorry."

((This seems fun :) ))

Ash had been in the Outlands for a few days now. He couldn't believe the crime he was committed of. He hated the Princesses. A pony accused him of a crime he didn't commit just because he was a Crynogrifon(half wolf half griffon :) it's legit lol look at the apps)

He also hated the Outlands. Though he survived he would still like to have a regular life. Ash had been walking for a while. To his surprise he was near the barrier. He saw what appeared to be like two new ponies the were sentenced to the Outlands.

Ash watched them. He shook his maroon coloured hair as he watched. One thought he had was to eat them...but he quickly surpressed it.

Ash decided to continue to watch the ponies.

(welcome to the outlands Ash!)

Whiterod study's the pony quickly and says [colour=#800080]"i think my brother talked about you, its..Delilah, correct? if you dont know him, he is one of celestia's trusted royal guards [/colour][colour=#000000]Whiterod starts walking north and looks back after a few steps [/colour][colour=#800080]comeing?[/colour]

((Thanks :D haha))

Ash watched the two ponies. They were talking and then one of them started to trot one direction but stopped. Ash wanted to just walk away and never have anything to do with them...but somewhere deep down inside of him..he needed some friends.

Ash then sighed and moved closer to the two ponies. He had no idea if they were mid conversation..but he just walked up to them. He looked at them and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Hey there. You ponies new to the Outlands?" [/colour]He raised one eyebrow at them.

Whiterod fumbles backwards a bit, then stands tall [colour=#800080]we both are, yes...who are you? [/colour][colour=#000000]WhiteRod studying the mixed creature closely, noticeing its part wolf and part griffin, calming down a bit, knowing it wont attack yet.[/colour]

Ash chuckled a bit and said, "[colour=#ff0000]No no no. I'm not new. I've been living in these outlands for a while now."[/colour] He sarcastically threw his paws up and sarcastically said, [colour=#ff0000]"Welcome! To the Outlands!"[/colour] He smiled at them and laughed. He felt like he was doing alright. Even though he hated these lands so very very much. He held out his paw for a shake and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Name's Ash by the way. And you are?"[/colour] He smirked at the pony

(Whiterod is a Hippogriff 0_o) WhiteRod giggles at the [colour=#282828]Crynogrifon and says [/colour][colour=#800080]im Whiterod, and this, i hope im getting your name right, Delilah. [/colour][colour=#000000]shakeing his paw and sets it down on the ground[/colour]

((Sorry! sorry XD haha))

Ash smiled at WhiteRod and glanced at Delilah. "[colour=#ff0000]Nice to meet you both."[/colour] He laughed again. Then he smirked and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Alright, here's the big question What are you two in for?"[/colour] He chuckled a bit and stared to remember why he was put in the Outlands. He quit thinking about it and glanced back at WhiteRod and Delilah.

Whiterod looks at Ash for a long time before breaking the silence [colour=#4b0082]i betrayed the royals apparently by what the guards were saying. they don't like me really because well..my dad was a griffin and my mum was a unicorn, so you see how THAT worked out. they claimed i was stealing from the treasury, (cant spell it) its a longer story after that on just how they framed me.[/colour]

Ash's face lit up. Whiterod claimed to be framed as well! Ash suddenly felt at ease now. He sighed and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who's in these lands for a crime they didn't even commit. I know who the ponies are that committed the crime but I was accused because I'm a Crynogriffon."[/colour] Ash chuckled a bit.

Whiterod giggles to self, [colour=#4b0082]​ya, that's true, nopony seems to like our races for some reason, but they treat griffins like there just part of the faimly..Delilah, why are you out here? [/colour][colour=#000000]​turns around to look at the aliacorn and study's her, sitting down on the cracked ground.[/colour]

Ash spit at the ground. "H[colour=#ff0000]ey I hear that."[/colour] He laughed. He hated ponies that hated his kind. There weren't a lot but there were some. And those some were the main ones that caused him to be here. Ash glanced back at the sun and then back to Whiterod and said,[colour=#ff0000] "Look I hate to not have a great welcome party for you guys. But we should get going if you want to survive out here." [/colour]Ash laughed a bit.

delilah went offline :( ) [colour=#40e0d0]ya, we should, lets get going..you leading? [/colour][colour=#000000]Whiterod turning in a circle to look at ash, waiting for his reply, flicking her tail and twitching her ears, trying to get used to the quiet and harsh enviorment.[/colour]

((I was wondering where she was :( ))

Ash glanced back north and said, "[colour=#ff0000]I have a small hut set up where we can all stay."[/colour] He started to walk in the direction of his shack. He turned back to look at Whiterod and said, [colour=#ff0000]"That is if you want to." [/colour] He half smiled at her. He glanced around to check for possible dangers and he saw none so he focused back on Whiterod.

Ash heard Whiterod ask him how long he had been here. Ash then thought in his mind for a bit. He kept walking and turned his head back and said,[colour=#ff0000] "At least a few weeks at the most...maybe like...five weeks."[/colour] Ash laughed a bit. He honestly couldn't remember how long it had been. But he knew what he told Whiterod was a rough estimate.

Whiterod rolls her eyes, knowing this and said [colour=#40e0d0]how come? i told you part of my story, you should too, shouldn't you? [/colour][colour=#000000]laughing to herself, keeping up with ashes pace. looking down quickly to the cracked ground and glancing at the sun for a moment then looking back, she flicks her tail once and keeps going.[/colour]

• Like 1

Ash laughed a bit and said, [colour=#ff0000]"You're right.[/colour]" He laughed again. He then examiened his surroundings again before tuning to Whiterod and saying,[colour=#ff0000] "Well you see..I was in Canterlot. And I saw this group of ponies dart off with a shopkeepers things. The shopkeep came out of store yelling things like "Stop!" "Thief!" So like any nice cyrnogiffon would do I went after the ponies." [/colour]Ash stopped himself for a bit. He sighed and said, "[colour=#ff0000]Long story short, I caught the ponies and they were all unicorns. So the dropped the items on me and teleported out of there."[/colour] Ash sighed again and rolled his eyes.[colour=#ff0000] "Then then guards showed up..took me away..little did I know the Princesses were having a bad day."[/colour] Ash then moved his paws up and scanned them over the Outlands.[colour=#ff0000] "Princess Luna said exaclty[/colour], '[colour=#800080]We have no patience for thieves![/colour] [colour=#800080]To the Outlands with him!'[/colour] [colour=#ff0000]and Celestia agreed with her. I tried to argue and say it wasn't me...but they didn't believe me."[/colour] Ash sighed again and then put on a smile. [colour=#ff0000]"Anyways...that's my story."[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

[colour=#40e0d0]ya..its not right for the princesses to do that without hearing the other side of the story...mine is i was a royal guard, the first of my kind anyway, they say i stole from the treasury, and somepony went in there, and i chased after them, they were putting bits in a bag, and they teleported out of there, leaving me with the bag full of bits, and i was aressted by one of the night guards, did you know that they put the handcuffs on to tight when they are upset? but ya, i was banished just today, like you saw. and this all happend 3 weeks ago, the princesses were not in the mood to talk for a while...[/colour][colour=#000000]Whiterod rubs her front paws and keeps walking, moveing a strand of hair out of her face, looking at ash then the surroundings closely, seeing heatwaves bounce off the land.[/colour]

Ash nodded at Whitetrod.

"Well..I hate to just say this..but we're here now. We can't change that. But it's kind of weird both of the ponies we encountered were magical.". Ash sighed a bit.

Then Ash noticed his shack very close.

He got happy and said to Whiterod. "Well Whiterod...here's my home away from home!". He chuckled a bit and moved closer to his shack. He examined everything to make sure it was the same. He was glad nopony or thing messed with his shack.