{closed} Equestrian outlands

Rod blinks a few times and takes a deep breath "well thats not right then, dident celestia or somepony do something about it? well thats besides the point, just ask someone here and they might be glad to help you know.." Rod stands up, still looking down on the changeling and switches view to ash.

((sorry for not posting in like,forever,but umm...I don't know what to say,so I'll just do this...)

Delilah peered out from the tree that she happened to be hiding behind,she saw that the two settled down and started to cool their jets by just talking,she let aout a sigh of relief before hiccuping and hiding back behind the tree,"Not*hic* you again..." She whispered to herself,she climbed up the tree and hid behind the almost lifeless leaves.

smirks at the changelings joke and helps him up, "but ya, remember, dont be afraid to ask," Rod looks up at Delilah and rolls eyes, saying "you can come down now Delilah, its safe now" Rod flicks her tail and sits back on the mattress, looking over the small hut to make sure nothing got damaged

Ash looked around and saw that the other pony that was with Rod fell out of a tree. He chuckled just slightly. He learned her name by hearing the others talk. Her name was Delilah.

Ash, not talking to anypony in particular said, "Well well well. I wasn't expecting this much company.". He let out a small chuckle and started to examine his things in his hut. He didn't want any of this things to be stolen. The Outlands were full of thieves and what not.

((Haha,I know right. It's so hard XD but we could always slow down :) ))

Delilah listened to the two's conversation,she heard the Changeling say that they needed some love,almost simotaneously her mouth dropped.

Rod holds back a shutter and nods at the changeling, and extends paw "names Whiterod, and yours?" being a bit shaky afterwards due to he drained some emotion, makeing her feel a little scared, but quickly regains bravery back.

Ash was amazed what just happened. He had never seen anything like it. The Changling just fed off of love..

Ash shook his head and still said nothing. He watched as Rod introduced herself to the Changling.