{closed} Equestrian outlands

Ash felt her hug him. He had not felt the warmth of a hug in so long. Ash hugged her back. "Still...I'm sorry." he still had the sorrowful tone.

((This seems like fun :D ))

Blue streak came crashing down on the dusty ground. His crime was bad,no,terrible! But he had reasoning .he stood up to get one last glimpse of his wife. She wasn't crying but instead depressed of what she did to their family. The gate closed and left starring at it. He didn't cry or pout , he just stood there staring into forever that was actually make-up for nothingness . He turned around , seeing towns made of metal cogs,springs,and heavy metal sheeting." We'll , I guess this my new home."

Ash let go of Delilah. She asked if he wanted to go see this stallion. Ash was a bit skeptical but he then said, "Yeah I'll go.". He smiled at her. He never got used to that feeling of his fangs being longer. Then when Delilah asked if Rod wanted to go as well he glanced over at Rod.

((Sorry ponies :( I feel sad for making you all wait :sobs: ))

Deliah smiled,"Come then,all follow me." She glanced over at them before swiftly taking off into the air,she lowered down to eye height with all of them.

((It's okay :D )) Delilah flew up to the boarder,she stared,then flew to the top of it and banged,Thunderbolt came flying out of his house,his nearly went through the shield if it was'nt for a cloud in the way,He lowered to the ground,Delilah too.They stared at eachother for a moment before they stood taller,Delilah gasped then said,"This is Thunderbolt,he is a Wonderbolt." She pointed to him and his expression stayed the same."Thunderbolt! This is Ash,and Rod!" She said in a louder voice,his ears perked up,proving that he had heard what she had said,He them smirked halfly before putting up a hoof and waving.

((see now i feel like a idiot :( )) Rod opens her wings and flys after them, landing next to Delilah and looks at the wonderbolt "oh yes i remember this fellow," sitting whrapping her tail around her paws

Ash watched this Thunderbolt pony. He licked his fangs and gave him a slightly sinister smile. "Nice to see you. Thunderbolt.". He laughed a bit and then smiled his sinister smile again.

Thunderbolt satred at Ash,and his fangs,he rubbed a hoof on his chin slightly before smiling,Delilah looked at him,"You should come out here!" She said to him,his eyes traveled everywhere,but to meet her eyes,he shrugged and mumbled seomthing in a low voice.

Ash chuckled a bit. He bared his fangs and said,[colour=#008080] "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Yeah! Come on over here pony!"[/colour] He licked his fangs again and smiled. [colour=#008080]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]We're all friends here!"[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

Rod looks over to ash and scoots over in a uncomfortable manner looking back to Delilah "he cant, or else he is stuck over here unless given something special from the princesses to let him back in, and its EXTREAMLY hard to get it from them in the kind of mood they are in."

" I know,and that little sinister smile,isn't really helping..." Delilah whispered back to rod. Meanwhile Thunderbolt straightened his back and looked at Ash,he sighed glumly then stood there,motionless,before chuckling a bit and saying," Why are you baring your fangs at me,and acting weird?" His voice was monotone,with no expression.

((Sorry I was gone :( I was hanging out with my freinds :) ))

Ash kept his smile on the pony. He let out a little chuckle. "[colour=#ff0000]Why am I bearing my fangs? Hmm I didn't realize my fangs were out.[/colour]" He jokingly tried to look down at his fangs but kept moving his head so his teeth moves as well. Ash then shook his head and laughed a big laugh before staring plainly at Thunder. "[colour=#ff0000]I'm just being what I am." [/colour]he smiled again. He loved being like this.

Thunderbolt coked his head and smiled,"Okay.." He was not the one to judge as one to ask. Delilah peered at him,"So...are you brave enough to coem out here,with us?" She asked,hoping that Thunderbolt would fuss up.

Ash was a tid bit confused now. He didn't worry about it though. He watched as Delilah asked if he would come into the Outlands with them. Ash smiled back at Thunderbolt and said sarcastically, "[colour=#ff0000]Yeah. Come on over and join us. It's great over here.[/colour]" He smiled and chuckled again.

Looking at the ponies behind him he headed towards a shop with, in big words made from scrap, "WEPONS". He was intrigued and walked in . "Hey pal , looking for some fine Arments?" A voice asked in a raspy voice. it was a earth pony with a dark brown body . " uhh, yes . I need a simple simple weapon, what do you got ?"

(( quick question , are weapons like knifes, bats, or guns allowed . Bad lands sounds like border lands to me or seems familiar.))

i guess so, as long as they are not used on other roleplayers it all fine)) Rod looks over to ash once more, and wispers to Delilah "i think its best to keep your guard up," lifting her head to look back through the barrier.