{closed} Equestrian outlands

Thynderbolt stared at the little pathetic pony," Tsk tsk,about time you noticed," He maniaclly laughed. Delilah regained consiousness,angrily,she hit the barrier again,"You little.What did you do with Thunderbolt?!" "Oh,he's fine alright," Thynderbolt smiled viciously,Delilah used her magic,her horn glew,bright orange,then sparks flew off of it,she aimed tyowards the barrier and hit it,a small hole opening up,she yelles,"Either we get in,or YOU get out!" She yelled.

Ash scrunched up his face a bit. [colour=#ff0000]"A..Chang..ling?"[/colour] Ash chuckled a bit at the name of this creature. He had never seen one before. But he hoped he would never see one ever again.

He could tell that Delilah didn't much care for him either. But he didn't want to get caught up in the lover's quarrel going on with them. Ash just still and watched.

He then smiled when he saw that Delilah had ripped a whole in the barrier. [colour=#ff0000]This could be a way out! [/colour]He then shook his head and focused back. He snarled at the changling again.

Delilah's magic gave out,she fell to the ground,her limbs hurting and her head pounding,she forced herself up,her light grey hooves trembling,her jaw clenching in anger," You little- you,are lucky,that my magic gave out,or else I would have Trampled you!" She yelled at him. Thynderbolt laughed," Hahaha,why,you little ponies are very funny, no wonder why we take your love instead...": He laughed more.

"[colour=#ff0000]Take your...love? What?"[/colour] Ash said quietly. He was confused on what exactly that meant. Then again he had never seen one of those creatures before. Except for the one he saw earlier at his campsite. But it seemed friendly. Ash could tell that there was main heat coming from Delilah and this pony thing. Ash then moved closer to Delilah and glared at the Changling. [colour=#ff0000]"It's not that funny you know."[/colour] He smiled smugly at him.

"Oh really,wolfey bird,what are you to say what I can and not say?" Thynderbolt asked,tisking some more and shaking a holy hoof back and forth.

Delilah glared at him,"I'm going to ask ONE more time: where-is-Thunderbolt?" She stomped her hoof in retaliation.

Ash laughed again. "Wolfey bird?". He laughed again and smiled. He then looked at Delilah and saw that she was getting angry. Ash was still chuckling a bit. He then stopped laughing and glared at the changling. He had no idea who this Thunderbolt was. But apparently Delilah wanted to find him. Ash moved up next to Delilah and glared at the changling.

Rod looks over to ash "you know, a changeling?.....the thing i....nuzzled back at your hut? the black pony?" turning her body completly to face him, eyes going back to a circuler state.

Ash looked back at Compass. He moved closer to her and sat next to her. [colour=#ff0000]"Didn't that Changling back at the campsite like feed off of...love or something?"[/colour] Ash raised one eyebrow to Compass. He had no idea what these changlings were.

Ash had no idea who this Thunderbolt was. But this time he decided to chime in. It had been awhile and nothing had happened. Ash moved a bit closer and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Yeah. Where is this Thunderbolt."[/colour] Even though Ash had no idea what Thunderbolt looked like he still wanted to hear what would be said.

Ash sarcastically smiled and said, [colour=#ff0000]"Well yeah...I mean I was kind of hoping for that...but he it's whatever." [/colour]He smiled sarcastically at Thynderbolt. He felt as if he was being funny, But he could tell he wasn't

Thynderbolt stopped laughing," You all really are intent on getting to him,aren't you?" Asked Thynderbolt,looking over at Delilah,then to Ash.Delilah's small smile fell own,she clenched her jaw,"Oh yeah,and you better bet,that I will do ANYTHING to get to him," She winced as a new wave of pain throbbed in her head,from the maguc that she had used earlier.

"Hmm..how,fierce," Thynderbolt said,he glanced around the pony's and other creatures,(sorry can't exactly remember XD)

Delilah ran up to the force field,though not touching she put a hoof up,"You,will pay for this!"

Ash moved up and put one of his paws on Delilah. His fangs were still longer than usual but he still had no idea. He sighed and said to Delilah. [colour=#ff0000]"Look...there's no point. You're stuck in here...and he's out there." [/colour]He half smiled and sighed again. He hated to say that but it was the truth.

Delilah turned to Ash,she got an idea,"Since we are stuck out Here,we can make Him,come over here to Us," She whispered,then turned back to Thynderbolt,who was standing there impatiently,"Hey,you want to come and get me,well come and get me,if you dare," She stood tall and stiff,Thynderbolt eyed her,"I,can..." "Yes,go on,but you will have to come out here,for we can't come in to you," Delilah shuffled her hooves. Thynderbolt got a sinister smile on his face,"O,o,o,kay," He flew right through the barrier,landing infront of them he said,"Ready or not,here I come,"

Ash jumped back a bit and then moved forward again. He smiled a bit and said, "I don't know why you came in here but that was stupid.". He chuckled a bit and snarled.

Thynderbolt,stomped a hoof,then ran right at Delilah,shocked,in the least,she hopped off into flight,allowing Thynderbolt to crash right into a tree face first.Delilah landed,"Oh my gosh,I can't believe that you were that stupid! Pfft,hahaha!" She broke out in a small laughter,she stopped,lowering her head and looking at him,Thynderbolt came out of the tree,with his head, he looked at Delilah,"That was not wise..." Delilah stared at him,a deadpan look on her face,"Well,you are not very wise," She chuckled.

Ash watched as the changling flew into a tree. It was very funny so Ash couldn't help but laugh. He then jumped a bit when the creature got up and started to talk to Delilah. He was readying himself for an attack at any moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Rod snickers as the monster runs into a tree, then continues to watch, sitting down, thinking "the thing gets what he deserves" wrapping her tail around her front paws.

As Thynderbolt approached her, Delilah jumped up,allowing Thynderbolt to run right into some quicksand,"Hah! That's what you deserve,so,tell me now,where,did,you,take,Thunderbolt?" She paused during each word,adding emphasis,or at least mocking emphasis.