(Ponyville) Chip's Cookies(Open! Jump in!)

Derpyy

It was a bright day in Ponyville. Chip was still new to the whole working business but it was growing on him.

Chip just recently set up his little stand. It was a brown and yellow coloured stand that had a sign on it that read, "Feed your sweet tooth here!"

Chip had no idea if the sign made sense but he didn't care right then. The brown unicorn moved some things around on the stand and got all fixed and ready to go. He noticed some ponies trotting around and some others were setting up stands as well.

Chip welcomed the other stands. He didn't want to be the only one.

Chip's stand was near his house as well. Which was one thing he was thankful for. He had lived in Stalliongrad a while and he just recently moved to Ponyville but all his life and never dreamed he would start selling on his own stand. He started to get excited. But his excitement turned into anxiety and nervousness when he heard the "Ding!" from his oven in his house go off.

He ran in his house and opened up the oven. A fresh batch of cookies were nestled neatly on a tray in front of him. They were still steaming.

He took them out of the oven. The aroma of the cookies filled his nose. He smiled and kept sniffing.

He thought his cookies smelled wonderful. Well he figured they should since his cutie mark was a cookie after all.

Chip shook his black mane and waited for the tray to cool off. He touched it periodically to check it. The tray had finally cooled off and he carried the cookies over to a plate and dumped them on the plate. Chip then used his magic to carry the cookies out to his stand and he placed them on the stand.

He put on a happy smile and flipped over the sign so it read, "Open"

Chip was ready to see what would happen today.

(I think I'll join in!)

Lavender Dream rubbed her eyes and yawned. "It's already this late, huh..." she said, looking out the window. "Guess it's time to wake up, then."

She was a lavender-coloured unicorn living by herself in Ponyville. An independent mare with no friends and no memories of her parents or relatives, she stayed in her house most of the day. At a quick glance, somepony would think of her as a normal unicorn. Upon closer inspection, there was actually something quite mysterious about her; she had no cutie mark. As a result, she was ridiculed every time she went out for errands. Some ponies would scoff, "No cutie mark? Who even heard of a mare with a blank flank?" She would lower her ears and hold back the tears, carrying on with her list of things to do.

She tried to hide it when she went out in public, but everyone recognized her as the blank flank. People would make insults with her name - "Lavender Dream? Huh, I bet you didn't dream to be a blank flank for the rest of your life." They'd smirk at her. What good was she? She believed their lies.

She opened her curtains. "Looks like today's the day."

Chip stood near his stand for quite sometime. He realized that only a few minutes had gone by but to him it felt like an eternity. Apparently time doesn't fly by on your first day of trying to sell things.

Chip sighed and examined some ponies trotting through the streets. He caught a few of their glances and eyed them. They examined his stand and kept trotting along.

Then it happened. His first customer. It was a mare. A blue one at that. She told him his cookies smelled great! He thanked her and rang her up for one cookie. She paid for it and went on her way. Chip was smiling at her the whole time. But that was all in the past now.

Chip waited longer to make more sales. He glanced around the town. He wanted to yell something like, "Get your fresh cookies here!" or "Cookies for sale!" But he didn't want his nervousness to get the best of him.

Chip then took a deep breath and yelled, [colour=#8b4513]"Cookies for sale!"[/colour] He smiled as some of the ponies in the street gave him some looks. Some laughed and some smiled at him. He didn't care for the laughter.

Chip then tilted his head back and accidentally caught a glimpse of a lavender coloured unicorn looking out her window. He quickly looked away hoping he didn't see anything inappropriate. Last thing he wanted was a pony he didn't even know to be thinking he was some pervert.

Misty Fly trotted through town trying to find that fresh cookie scent,she found it,"Hi there sir!" The wonderbolt hopped up and down,she was smaller than the average mare,so she had to stand on tip hooves to see over.

(((Joining!! Feel free to call fer misty fly,or Frostbite XD))

Chip's face lit up. He couldn't believe he didn't see that mare coming! She nearly scared him half to death. He sighed a heavy sigh and looked at the mare. She looked very young. Chip had a thought in his head that this mare must be a wonderbolt or at least a great flyer but she just seemed so small.

Chip disregarded that thought and said, [colour=#2f4f4f]"Well hello there ma'am![/colour]" His Stalliongrad accent heavy. He kept his smile on the mare. But his light green eyes would every now and then dart around.

Chip heard the mare ask if she could get two mint chip cookies. Chip smiled and then nodded. He moved his head around and found a bag. He levitated a bag out from the bottom of the stand and put two mint cookies in it. He put the bag on the stand and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Two Miint cookies! There you are!"[/colour] He smiled at the mare again for now she was hovering off the ground.

Lavender Dream frowned a bit. [colour=#cc66ff]"Time for my weekly grocery shopping." [/colour]She trotted out the door and looked around.

[colour=#cc66ff]"When did this place get here? A... cookie stand?"[/colour] she thought to herself. [colour=#cc66ff]"Maybe I'll check it out. But, what if the owner calls me a blank flank..."[/colour] She subconsciously whisked her tail over her flank. [colour=#cc66ff]"Well, I guess there's one way to find out.[/colour]" She walked towards the cookie stand, half afraid, half curious.

Chip shook his head at the mare that offered him a cookie. [colour=#8b4513]"Oh no thank you. I don't want to be seen eating cookies right now....bad for business."[/colour] He smiled at Misty and said,[colour=#8b4513] "But thank you though." [/colour] Chip still couldn't believe he had sold his first two cookies! He had to control his emotions though.

Chip then noticed another mare trotting down the road, He examined her over a bit and then put on a smile as she trotted towards his stand.

"[colour=#8b4513]Hello there! Interested in a cookie?" [/colour]He smiled at her. [colour=#8b4513]Hey you're getting better a this Chip[/colour]! He thought to himself..

Chip smiled at Misty. She hadn't said anything in a bit so Chip stuck out his hoof to her and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Hello I'm Chip! And you are?"[/colour] He smiled at her.

Chip smiled at Misty. "[colour=#8b4513]No I'm sorry. Not you.[/colour]" He chuckled a bit again. He then looked back at Lavender. He noticed only that she covered her flank but he had no idea why. But he didn't question it. Lavender then asked him if he had any chocolate chip cookies. Chip smiled and then levitated a whole tray of Chocolate chips cookies out from under the stand and placed them on the stand. He smiled at Lavender and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Why yes I do." [/colour]

Compass Rose was about to set up her antinque stand when the most delightful scent teased her nose. Inhaling deeply, she recognizedthe smell of homemade cookies. She had to lick her lips, careful that she wasn't drooling. She pulled the brown canvas from her stand, looking it over before turning towards the smell. Luckily it was right next to her stand, with the deep brown and brilliant blue striped top, allowing her to trop over and wait in line for a cookie. The mare was practically in a dream state, careful to keep from drooling in anticipation.

Chip smiled at the mare and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Of course you may buy one!"[/colour] He pulled out a few of the cookies and put them in a small bag.

[colour=#8b4513]"My name is Chip." [/colour] He smiled a warm smile at her. Then he noticed the other mare that was behind her. He cast her a smile before looking back at Lavender.

Chip noticed that Misty took his sign and had it around her neck. This made him laugh. He smiled and looked the new pony and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Don't worry customer![/colour]" Chip then moved the cookies toward Compass and gave her a smile.