Hi! I'm Sugar Song and I am here to write a fanfic about my pony. Sounds pretty lame, eh? It's my first time writing a fanfic so please cut me some slack if you are continuing. I do write as a hobby and hope to continue after schooling so I would love some feedback on how to improve because I'll be able to apply it to my writing that I am working toward publishing.

My story is about the life of my OC, Sugar Song, a filly who learns the power of friendship, of leadership and confidence. I hope this turns out well and will post chapter 1 in a couple days!!

I do. I find that if the character has something to identify with than they become more fun to write about. I personally love history, and feel that the elderly have so much wisdom to dispense. In many ways I even wonder what secrets they hide in their past in order to preserve a dignified old age.

I plan on indulging on the pasts of characters because I like thinking about how they tick. I have another idea for my next work to revolve around the cutie mark destiny spell from Magical Mystery Cure. First I have to finish my current work!

Totally! And OC's can add just as much opportunity to the already well established world of My Little Pony if they are well written and engaging. I am curious to see what you have planned for your OC, and how she (I'm assuming it's a she?) fits into it.

A she, yes. And you are so right! Gah I've been writing bit by bit for the last couple days and although I know what's going on, I'm having issues placing the right words and this is really weird for me and frustrating because words usualy come to me naturally! Gah. I really want to read your work too!