The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

(ok i guess i will type it up on the chat pad b4 i go to bed.)

Flashbomb was amazed that Cloud dasher had done a sonic rainboom. It wasnt his first time seeing one but he was sitll awestruck by the colours that shot out across the sky. He was kind of happy that Cloud dasher had become rivals with Blitzy, he remembered when he had Lightning dust as a Rival of his own. He watched them stop for a moment to rest [colour=#0000FF]"Lets go Ladies! 500 more to go! Everypony Go hard!" [/colour]He yelled to the Cadets. They all shot forward with flash paving the way through the clouds that floated in their path. It sounded like jets soaring through the sky As they flew as hard as they could to finnish the last 500 laps.

Applejack had just finnished her 50 wagon full of Apples. She wiped off some of the moisture that had formed on her forehead and sighed in relief. She watched as her brother had Finnished kicking the last of the ripe trees and pulled his cart over to her. "Good season we have had." He said in his slightly low monotone voice. Apple jack smiled and gave a curt nod [colour=#FF8C00]"Ah havent seen the orchards provide this much since 2 years ago! I think we deserve a break though." [/colour]She said as they pulled their wagons back to the barn. Applebloom Trotted along side them and threw some stray apples in. She smiled happily as they went along. Applejack saw something Moving in the Orchards. It was a mare dressed in armor, Bigmacintosh had seen her as well. "Looks like a Spiffed up royal guard has lost her way sis." He said to Applejack. Applejack sighed [colour=#FF8C00]"Big mac everypony is welcome here you know that."[/colour] She said as she ustrapped herself from the cart. She trotted over to the pony whom was a little taller than she. [colour=#FF8C00]"Howdy! Can i help you?" [/colour]She asked the guard with a friendly smile.

Rarity was carefully Stitching together the last of the dress, she would need absolute focus on this part. One false move and the dress would be ruined. Tap tap tap! Not one mistake.... Tap tap tap! Not one Tap tap tap. Rarity growled and put the dress and needle down. She sighed and looked to the door. somepony was being quite rude interrupting her work. She put her glasses on the table and started to tidy the place up. She floated the fabric into its proper bins. She floated some of the dresses into display cases and even tidyed the fabric she had been sewing. She heard the door once again being knocked on. [colour=#800080]"Im coming dear just hold on for a moment!" [/colour]She hollered. She continued to make sure that everything was in order. Then the infernal knocking! She growled yet again at the impatience of someponies. [colour=#800080]"Ugh Sweetie Belle! Will you awnser the door for me please? Im busy right now!" [/colour]She called. Sweetie belle zipped to the door and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw a guard in glimmering armor standing there [colour=#EE82EE]"i.....i.....uh.....hello.....um......can i help you sir?"[/colour] She stammered.

Blitz got up and quickly flew back into the group of cadets.

Gadget looked at his work, then glanced behind him. [colour=#696969]"And Cloud should perform a sonic rainboom and then I should be done." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with an awkward smile.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I don't mind." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria giggled, and looked back at Silver. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Ever seen a purple rainbow?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled. [/colour][colour=#800080]"If you want some lunch there is some sandwiches from last night in the fridge." [/colour]

Shimmer turned to face Applejack, smiling in return, [colour=#696969]"Hello, my name is Shimmer, one of Princess Twilight Sparkle's royal guards. I've come to inform you that she has requested your presence in Canterlot."[/colour]

Velocity, expecting to be greeted by somepony taller, didn't see Sweetie Belle at first. He furrowed his brow before she spoke, then he looked down at her, [colour=#daa520]"My name is Velocity, a personal guard of Princess Twilight Sparkle. I have been sent by her to fetch Rarity, who's presence has been requested in Canterlot. Is she home?"[/colour]

(hey i wanted to draw a Academy Line up of everypony's oc but i dont know exactly how you all look. If you want to be included justsend me a pic of your Oc who is taking place in this Rp)

Applejack tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. [colour=#FF8C00]"What would twilight need me for at Canterlot?" [/colour]She asked aloud. She looked back at her brother, "Go on.....your friend needs you...." He said to her. Applejack didnt really want to leave her Brother and sister to do all the rest of the work but whatever Twilight wanted it must've been important. She turned to the guard and nodded. They trotted down the road and out of sweet apple Acres.

Sweetie belle still peered up at the guard as though she hadnt heard him. Her gaze was broken when Rarity had Come to the door. [colour=#800080]"Who is it Sweetie Belle?" [/colour]She asked in a friendly tone. She saw the royal guard standing there, She pondered what in celestia's name he was doing there. Sweetie belle piped up [colour=#EE82EE]"Its a Stallion in Shining armor! He is here to bring you to Canterlot!" [/colour]She squeaked. Rarity looked down at Sweetie belle and back to The guard. She seemed confused.

Flashbomb still led the pack of Pegesai as they Flew fast through the skies. They had hit the last 10 laps [colour=#0000FF]"Give it all you got Cadets!" [/colour]He ordered. They flew even faster and harder to the finnish.

((While I have no way to give you a visual picture of how the siblings look, I can give a fairly detailed text description of how they look))

Shimmer walked alongside Applejack, explaining as they went, "Princess Twilight has acquired a few magical masks which have incredible benefits for Pegasi. As we speak she is attempting to figure out exactly how they work. My brother posed a question of what benefits theses sks would serve for Unicorns or Earth Ponies. I believe this maybe why she has asks for you and Rarity."

Velocity gestured with the Changeling like horn built into his helmet towards Canterlot, "Twilight's got a few magical masks that carry many benefits for us Pegasi, and we were curious what sort of benefits they'd give a Unicorn or Earth Pony, big is why she requested your presence, alongside Applejack's." he keeps a generally straight face as he speaks.

Applejack listened to The guard speak about some kind of masks. She got Curious [colour=#FF8C00]"Well alright but where did she get these Masks anyways?" [/colour]She asked as they trotted slowly to the train station. [colour=#FF8C00]"And what benefits do they give?" [/colour]She asked the guard as politely as possible.

Rarity got the message and smiled [colour=#800080]"Well if it involves Twilight i certainly cant let her down!" [/colour]She said in a dramatic tone. [colour=#800080]"Could you just wait a jiffy? i have to prepare for the trip. You can come in if you like."[/colour]She said as she trotted away from the door. She Went to her room and Began picking out a hat for the trip. [colour=#800080]"A trip to Canterlot is no little thing to meddle with!" [/colour]She hollered as she continued looking. Sweetie belle just kept looking at the guard with wide eyes. She saw his cutie mark and whistled [colour=#EE82EE]"How did you get your cutie mark mister?" [/colour]She asked as she covered her own flank with her tail. She wanted to know so she could try what he did and maybe get her own cutie mark.

Blue streak walked out exhausted and sweaty after a huge day doing things that seemed daring; skydiving , all roller coasters in a row nonstop . He took off to do some more hardworking so he took a blimp to the academy to use the gym.

((I don't really know where to be ,I mean, I would like a few more parts, just say'n .))

Shimmer nibbled her lip for a few seconds before responding, "We were recently dealing with... complications, at the Wonderbolt Academy. The masks were made for a member of the team, and when Princess Twilight noticed the magic laced into them, she took them for further study. As for the benefits, I feel my brother may be able to explain them slightly better, as he's actually worn one of them. I do know that, as far as aesthetics go, they conform perfectly to the wearer's face, taking on the colour of their coat and adorning the side with their Cutie Mark. From what I heard for abilities, they can measure speed, altitude, velocity, and various other measurements. And if their spell matrix can be figured out, we may be able to add plenty more aspects to them as well."

Velocity sighed as Rarity went off to prepare, stepping into the Boutique, he muttered under his breath, "So far so good..." He looked down at Sweetie Belle when she asked about his Cutie Mark. He glanced back at it, a jagged vortex of dust and wind, "It comes from my ability to create a tornado and then from outside of it control where it goes. That and if I can't find a way around something, I'll just tear through it." He shrugged, "Plus on the occasion I break through the sound barrier, rather than shatter the light spectrum like a Sonic Rainboom, it creates a vortex behind me, but I discovered bing able to do those after my Mark manifested."

All the explaination that the guard had given Applejack Appaled her and somewhat confused her. She just smiled and nodded as they trotted along. [colour=#FF8C00]"Ah dont believe i caught yer name Miss......." [/colour]She said waiting for her to reply.

Rarity threw tons and tons of hats around. [colour=#800080]"Too green, too blue, too big, too small, too red, Too fat, too tall, too ridged, too malacious ew, Too light, too heavy, too hot, too cold, too fuzzy, not enough fuzzy."[/colour] she grumbled as she rifled through them all. she finnaly found one that was perfect. Just a Quaint sunhat that matched her mane colour, it had a very large purple feather on the side. She wore it with pride as she picked everything up and stuffed it back into the closet. she trotted out into the Boutique, She looked at the guard for a moment. She activated her magic and wrapped a purple ribbon around his neck (Ha Ha! Fun!) [colour=#800080]"There you go my darling! it simply compliments your armor! Shall we be off?" [/colour]She asked with a curt nod. She trotted to the door with him, [colour=#800080]"Sweetie belle stay here would you kindly and keep any rufians away?" [/colour]She asked Her little sister. To which she responded with a sigh. Rarity smiled and closed the door. They were off to the train station.

[colour=#696969]"Shimmer." [/colour]She says with a slight smile.

Velocity looked at the ribbon with an eyebrow raised, but then he shrugged, his gaze going from the ribbon to the light violet tinted steel of his armor, [colour=#daa520]"I suppose it does."[/colour] He says quietly as he follows her out of the door, giving Sweetie Belle a swift nod of farewell before the door shuts and they begin to walk for the station,[colour=#daa520] "Everything went better than expected there..."[/colour][colour=#000000] He thinks to himself as they walk.[/colour]

Flash had landed with the cadets after finnishing their laps. He was very winded and wondered why he was so out of shape like he was. either that or his Age was getting to him. He listened as the last cadets had landed [colour=#0000FF]"Great job everypony. That was prestine......" [/colour]He weezed a bit. He turned to see that Gadget gave a very large effort to fixing the Dizzytron. He was surrised to see it fixed dispite the mass amount of damage it had before. He looked over to the cadets [colour=#0000FF]"Alright everypony, next is the dizzytron. you will be spun around and thrown out of it at high speeds. the goal is to regain your composure and land as fast as possible."[/colour] He said to them. One cadet trotted up and offered to go first. Flash nodded and watched the cadet get strapped in. The dizzytron was set to the lowest and began to spin. Gadget had really known how to fix it because it uttered not a single clank,ping or screech. Flash watched as the momentum increased and he looked down at a watch he had on him[colour=#0000FF]RELEASE! [/colour]The mashine clanked and shot the cadet tumbling through the skies. He watched as he flailed and rolled trying to regain but failed miserably. With more bumlbing and fumbling. he finnaly made it back. 23 seaconds......it was going to be a long day.

Rarity had arived at the train station with the guard, she felt as though she was royalty and was enjoying every moment of it. [colour=#FF8C00]"Howdy Rarity."[/colour]She heard a familiar voice. Rarity turned to see Applejack with her own guard. And here she thought she was special. She trotted over to her friend and hugged her. [colour=#800080]"Applejack darling how are you?" [/colour]She asked her and realized that her hat might get dirty so she released the hug quickly. Applejack smiled [colour=#FF8C00]"Ah am good, the Orchards have been providing......How are ya?"[/colour]She asked. Rarity rolled her eyes [colour=#800080]"Exhausted to tell the truth, Big dress orders, requests. All of it has been stressing me out. "[/colour] she said with over exaduration. Applejack smiled again [colour=#FF8C00]"Ah am sorry to hear that Sugarcube." [/colour]She said. Just then the whistle on the train sounded, they trotted to the entrance and purchased tickets. they then boarded the train and sat in the seats next to the guards. the train began to depart to Canterlot.

Shimmer looked at her brother, her eyes going to the ribbon tied to his neck, she nudges him to get his attention, [colour=#696969]"What's that then?"[/colour][colour=#000000] She asks, a smug expression.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Velocity looked down at it as well, [/colour][colour=#daa520]"An accessory. Seems Rarity thought I needed something added to my armor."[/colour]

(lol wow i figured this rp had gone dry)

The train chugged along on the track to canterlot, it was a pretty relaxing ride for everypony aboard. Applejack looked out the window and watched the landscape begin to turn rocky and start to slope up. She looked forward at the 2 guards sitting nearby them, She wondered what these masks had for any significance whatsoever. She sighed and looked to see rarity snoozing. She decided not to bother her and waited for the trip to end.

Flash had watched one by one as the cadets were flung from the dizzytron, He saw a reccuring pattern of large times to fix themselves. He stopped the dizzytron and decided to give some instruction. [colour=#0000FF]"Alright class, it seems like this is kind of hard for most of you so i will give some guidence." [/colour]He said as he climbed into the machine [colour=#0000FF]"you have to keep your focus on one focal point while you are spinning, It will reduce the amount of dizzyness." [/colour]He said. The machine began to spin faster and faster until he was released. He flipped through the air then fanned his wings. He slowed himself then took off back to the runway. He landed in good time, The next cadet got in the machine and did as he was told. The time was very much improved, flash was satisfied with himself.

Shadow had gotten a good snooze after his talk with spitfire and had awoken recently. He stretched and then winced when his wing stung. He sat up and yawned as he walked from the barracks and along the academy He sighed seeing all the damages and then his ear twitched hearing the sound of a familer machine. he moved quickly as he saw Flashbomb flying through the air and laughed a little walking over as he landed.[colour=#0000cd] " Hey now, your supposed to be teaching not playing around"[/colour] he grinned looking at the cadets and waving slightly.

Flash smiled warmly at Gadget and shadow [colour=#0000FF]"What good is teaching if you cant have fun yourself eh? And i think they needed a little push anyway." [/colour]He said as he watched the rest try the Dizzytron.

The train had reached Canterlot. The group of ponies exited and headed for Twilight Sparkle's tower. Eventually after many.....many stairs they had made it. Applejack and Rarity thanked the guards and entered the tower.

Twilight Sparkle was hard at work on the masks that she didnt hear the door open behind her. Applejack and Rarity waited patiently and wanted to see how long it took her to notice them.

Twilight had turned around from her studies to see that her 2 friends had finnaly arrived. she ran to them and gave them each a hug, [colour=#800080]"Im so glad you could make it!" [/colour]She squeaked to them. Rarity and Applejack returned the hug and finnaly released it.

[colour=#800080]"So what do you need of us Darling?" [/colour]Rarity asked with a raised eyebrow.

Applejack nodded as well as though she wanted to know the same question.

Twilight levitated the remaining 2 masks to them, they held them and looked at thim in confusion. [colour=#800080]"These are masks that i have obtained from a pegasus at the Academy, they hold a mysterious magic within them that is very, very beneficial to whomever wears them. They show altitude, speed, temperature and other things when a pegasus wears them. I would like to see what they do to earth ponies and Unicorns as well." [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Hold on a second Sugarcube,We are you guinnea pigs for this?" [/colour]Applejack asked.

Twilight shook her head, [colour=#800080]"Never crossed my mind." [/colour]She said. She looked to the door [colour=#800080]"If you dont believe me i will show you. Shimmer! Velocity! could you come here please?" [/colour]she called.

Twilight floated the masks over to the two guards. [colour=#800080]"Would you be so kind as to put these on? They need a little convincing of what they do." [/colour]

Dawn trotted into her room in the Canterlot Castle, and looked at the surroundings. Everything was clean... TOO clean...

Her eyes darted to her desk. She galloped over, and opened all of drawers. [colour=#40e0d0]"Where is it?!?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She screamed, running around her room. She looked under her bed, around her library, but it was nowhere. She whimpered with worry, and then went out onto her balcony to see if the item was for some reason put out there.[/colour]

Applejack and Rarity looked in Awe at the masks as they formed around the guard's faces.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Ah cant believe mah eyes. You were telling the honest truth." [/colour]Applejack sputtered.

Rarity looked at the masks much more closely. First at velocity then shimmer [colour=#800080]"Darling these are marvelous! They have your cutie marsks, your coat colour and everything! It matches so well!" [/colour]She said.

Twilight smiled and gently pulled the masks off. She held them out to them, [colour=#800080]"I want to see if they do the same for different ponies." [/colour]She said.

Applejack grabbed the mask that floated infront of her and placed it on. The vaccum noise took her off guard. It conformed to her and A magical aroura surrounded her. She felt 100 times more stonger, as though she could run for miles. She saw a green meter in the corner of the mask hud which indicated stamina. This puzzled her, how could a mask tell how much energy she had?"

Rarity placed hers on and it opened to allow her horn to slip through. It conformed to her face and she watched as the hud came to life with a fluid colour. She felt more inteligent and felt her very vitality soar. She saw a blue bar at the top of the hud. She giggled with glee.

Twilight wrote down notes and asked what they saw. As the two explained the hud, she wrote down many notes.