A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

ZigTurn flew around Ponyville's train station,"OOOOOH,I just can't wait to get there...what was that place called again..eh,I'll figure out when I arrive!" She said excitedly,her light tan mane rushing behind her and her Maroon coat darkening her Yellow eyes. A pony yelled at her to take a seat,so she did,right next to another pony,"Umm..Hi there,I'm ZigTurn,but call me Zig,or Ziggy!" She extended out a hoof for the pony to shake.

((P.S, Derpyy is the tourguide :D ))

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flake watched the mare that was hopping around and talking. He laughed a bit when one pony told her to sit down. He was also happy that she sat next to me.

Flake sighed a happy sigh. He knew that he was supposed to be giving a tour of Stalliongrad ,his homeland, today. He was rather excited. But only problem was that he had no idea who he was giving the tour to. He just assumed that he would find the pony or ponies eventually.

Flake then smiled at the mare and said, "[colour=#008080]Nice to meet you Zig! I am Flake.[/colour]" He smiled at her. His Stalliongrad accent was heavy.

Flake laughed a bit. He knew that he was the tour guide but he wanted to play this for a bit. He smiled and said, [colour=#008080]"How IS the tour guide? Like how nice is her/she or what do you mean?" [/colour]He looked at her quizzically.

(haha it's alright XD)

Flake smiled at Ziggy and said, "[colour=#008080]Well for all I know is. He's a stallion. He has a light blue coat. Light blue mane and the mane is also white."[/colour] He smiled at Ziggy hoping she would catch on.

[colour=#8B4513]"Oooh,really?! Is it that guy,or that one,no,it's this one!"[/colour] Ziggy flew around ponies and tapped on their heads.

((Haha,she is just like Pinkie Pie XD :P haha, she even sounds like her too,so when you read what Ziggy says,just think of Pinkie Pie :D ))

Flake watched as Zig flew around and tapped many ponies on their head asking if he/she was the tour guide.

Flake started to laugh. "You're getting warmer." he smiled at her and watched.

Ziggy flew around,tapping pony after pony,until she had tapped them all,except for Flake[colour=#8B4513],"Ooooooh,you're the tourguide! i didn't even know!" [/colour]She said before flying over and tapping him on his head[colour=#8B4513],"Hmm....Well well,I think I'll wear this hat now."[/colour] She put on a hat that said,[colour=#000080]TOURGUIDE[/colour],on it,and yes,they were in capitals[colour=#8B4513],"Like it,I made it myself?!" [/colour]She said before putting it on Flake[colour=#8B4513],"There you go silly,now we'll[/colour] [colour=#8B4513]able to know who is the tourguide!"[/colour]

Flake was happy that Zig finally found out he was the tourguide. Then she put a hat on his head that read tourguide. Flake laughed a bit and smiled. "[colour=#008080]Dah I am the tourguide.[/colour]" He smiled at her. Flake then took off the hat and placed it in his seat. "[colour=#008080]I'm not actually supposed to start being a tourguide till we get to Stalliongrad."[/colour] He smiled at her.

While he enjoyed the hat...he just didn't want to wear it...right now of course.

((Oh,is my hat not GOOD enough for you! Jk,lol :P ))

[colour=#8B4513]"Oh,okay then,I'll just call you Flake,ooh,oooh,how about Oatmeal!" [/colour]Ziggy said as she waved her hooves in a stright line across the air,pretending that the word,'Oatmeal' appeared in the air.

Flake started to laugh. [colour=#008080]"Oatmeal?"[/colour] He said in a surprised voice. He then started to laugh again. He rubbed his hoof on his face and then sighed. [colour=#008080]"I'd rather you not call me oatmeal....but might I ask..why Oatmeal?[/colour]" He cast her a friendly smile.

"Cause I LOVE Oatmeal silly!" Ziggy flew around some more before a mean pony grabbed her back hoof,reeled her in and grabbed her neck,"You," His voice was harsh,"Will sit DOWN,and be QUIET!" He yelled,but in a hush voice,Zig was sitting there,being held,her eyes wide and ears back,wincing her eyes,she tucked her tail in between her legs.

Flake jumped up and pushed the stallion away from Zig. He then glared at the stallion and shouted in his heavy Stalliongrad accent, [colour=#008080]"En! Octabntb ee B nokoe!"[/colour]((that just says Hey! Leave her alone in russian XD haha) Flake kept his glare set on the pony as he helped Zig up. He glanced down at her when he had her pulled up.

Another stallion, a light blue-coated unicorn with a white stetson, who had been on the train walked over to the scene. He just looked at the three ponies awkwardly before speaking up. [colour=#008080]"Is she okay?" [/colour]he asked, gesturing a hoof at the mare in Flake's arms. [colour=#008080]"That guy really has an attitude," [/colour]he mumbled under his breath.

Before Flake noticed the new stallion trot up he mumbled under is breath a few times, "[colour=#0000cd]Aaban."[/colour] He then stopped muttering the word and looked at the new stallion that came up. He asked if Zig was alright. Flake smiled and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Dah, I'll think she is alright.[/colour]" He continued to hold his smile.

Flake laughed a bit. "[colour=#0000cd]Well I'm sorry to tell you this..But..this train is headed for Stalliongrad."[/colour] He laughed again. He felt bad that the pony missed his stop but then again he slightly found it funny. He didn't want to tell him that though.

The stallion almost jumped back at the sudden outburst. He quickly regained his composure, however, and responded. [colour=#008080]"Stalliongrad? Hm... well, I have been needing a vacation... mind if I come along with you two? ...and wait, how did you play that tune with your tongue...?"[/colour]

[colour=#CC66FF]"INNNNNCOMING! :scream:" [/colour][colour=#000000]A lot of ponies[/colour] saw a purple earth pony stallion running towards the train. He then ends up spinning all around the train, managing to land safely on a seat. [colour=#cc66ff]"Oooh, I'm dizzy! :???:"[/colour]

Flake smiled at the stallion who asked if he could come along with them. "[colour=#0000cd]Well my friend today is your lucky day! I am in fact giving tours of Stalliongrad!"[/colour] he chuckled a bit and smiled at the stallion who was wondering who Zig rolled her tongue.

Flake was about to respond to the stallion but then a purple Earth pony came tumbling into the train car. Flake jumped back and mumbled something under his breath. [colour=#0000cd]"Calm down miss!"[/colour] He yelled at her with a chuckle.

[colour=#CC66FF]"Stalliongrad...sure sounds like a nice place...*pant*" [/colour][colour=#000000]The purple stallion then sits up on the seat, then goes to speak some more. [/colour][colour=#CC66FF]"Name's Speed Heliotrope. I was called that because my parents saw how fast I was when I was a foal."[/colour]