A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

((Okay, I got that out of the way. I'm out processed and everything! :D ))

Strong, after cleaning up goes over to his mothers piano in the living room, he slowly taps at the keys, pretending to play, then he sits down and slowly begins to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow looked around, while at his guard post, he likes to look at nature, but of cores he makes sure to keep an eye out for anything wrong. "[colour=#ff0000]My post is almost over,it's good to have a break once and awhile[/colour]." his ears perk, and hears a piano playing...he listens to it enjoying it, it was nice instead of silence. Even though it was hard to hear.

Sapphire jumps from cloud to cloud being sure to keep the light rain coming out of each one."Hope you ponies stay indoors night time is raining ," Sapphire shouted looking over head to see the ponies entering a house.Sapphire saw Shadow at his post and wondered if he would be up for the rest of the night."Hey Shadow your not staying up for the rest of the night are you ?"Sapphire asked as she flew down to meet him in the cold rainy night.

Shadow was distracted by the music, then quickly went back to reality, "[colour=#ff0000]Oh sorry...yes I usually I'm guarding all night...but not to worry we have shifts.[/colour]" he said to Sapphire.

[colour=#008080]"Awww, that's cute,"[/colour] Six String said as he took the cake Rosemary saved for him and gave her a playful pat on the head. The guitar on his back, the exact same type of the guitar that was heard earlier, was jutting out of his saddlebag's side. Though it was not noticed before, Six String's cutie mark is concealed very cleverly, as if intentional.[colour=#008080] "Anyone who gives me cake is A-okay in my book."[/colour]

Shadow was took away in the music, his tail waved with the music,"[colour=#ff0000]Do you hear that?...Amazing, guarding tends to be boring. I'm glad who ever that pony is, is playing music.[/colour]"

"Oh ok that's good or you ponies would be dead tired and yeah the music's great, ponies are so talented these days," Sapphire said as she heard the music and made her way back into the clouds, seeing as they were slowing down. "Speak to you all in the morning get your rest, sure there will be a bigger tour tomorrow," Sapphire also said as she made her way to bounce on a cloud which wasn't raining any water.

Shadow smiled, then quickly changed it back to the serious face that all the guards made I have stay focus, he though he looked around making sure everything is all right, but the music was hard to ignore...

Speed kept blinking rather slowly, he was exhausted! He tried to keep up by running a little. [colour=#cc66ff]"Gosh, I can hardly keep myself awake! But then again, it is nighttime. :sleep: Such beautiful music! :) Anyways, where are we staying at?"[/colour]

• 1 month later...

((Hi everypony! I'm back and don't know what to say! XD Lol,jk,I'll just write something...although I have not the slightest clue of what has been going on :P))

Zig and Zag had apparently missed out on alot between then and now,"How did we get here again?" "I don't know," Zag replied to Zig,the two shrugged and yawned as the music played.