A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

Zig and Zag both smiled as they were pointed at. They heard the thump,followed by a nice rythym of sound,they started to bob their heads slightly.

((Sorry for short post,running out of things to say...))

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel(profile pic) landed softly, as he folded his wing, he looked around, "Amazing," he beamed "I'm glad I get a chance to be here. It's not everyday you get to be in such a wonderful place." he smiled brightly.

The voice from the backyard continues. Suddenly, it changes from whistling and humming to actual lyrics, forming a sad and depressing song.

I'm not a perfect pony...

There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learnin'

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know:

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start all anew

And the reason

Is you~

The guitar continued to play a soothing but depressing tune. Unbeknownst to the singer, the ponies in the house could hear every note he sang. The second verse began.

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

And all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches

All your tears

That's why I need you

To hear...

A reason to start over, new

And the reason is

YOU!~

And the reason is

YOU!~

And the reason is

YOU!~

And the reason is

yooooooou...~

The tune died down shortly, signalling the last line before the chorus and end of the song.

I'm not a perfect pony...

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you know~

The guitar riffs intensified as the final chorus began.

A reason to start all anew

And the reason is

you...~

I've found a reason to show

A side of a-me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is

You...

The song ended. The singer, by this point, was struggling to hold back tears, since this song apparently held some sort of emotional meaning to him.

[colour=#008080]"I'll never forget you,"[/colour] he said as he pulled out a golden locket and looked at it. He hugged it against his heart and pocketed it once more. [colour=#008080]"I'd better get back inside, they're probably wondering where I am."[/colour]

(By the way, he's an amazing singer. If you want to listen to the actual song, here you go:

[colour=#ff0000]

[/colour]

It's one of my favorite jams.)

He lands to where the singer was,"...[colour=#0000cd]Who ever sang it is gone..[/colour]." he was hoping to meet the singer...but he merely went inside too look for his twin brother Silver...or even perhaps to see the singer. He saw his brother and flew towards him. [colour=#0000cd]"Hi Silver," he smiles [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Oh hello there Angel,...what have you been up too...[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"...just looking for you" he said trying to sound [/colour][colour=#0000cd]causal"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"...that's nice...you know I heard a beautiful voice...very strong showing emotions...[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"You did ? Where it come from?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Outside, but I wasn't paying attention when the singer came inside..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]​Angel's face went down. he was so curios to see who this mysterious singer is...[/colour]

Six String walked towards the house's entrance. He quickly re-hid the secret key inside his hat, however he didn't put it back on. After making sure everything was in check, he opened the door. Strangely, he had something he didn't have when he left: an electric, six-stringed guitar. He silently hoped that no one would ask him about it, but deep down, he knew it was inevitable. He'd have to face her death eventually... his thoughts were stopped as he noticed some ponies staring at him. [colour=#008080]"Uhhh... hi?"[/colour] he said as he sat at the kitchen table. His voice was identical to the mysterious singer's voice, though the difference between singing and chatting was undeniably there. Also, he had more cake. Nom nom nom.

Angel looked at him, thinking [colour=#0000cd]"could this be him?"[/colour] so he smiled and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Hello there I'm Angel Wing!"[/colour]

Angel's brother was busy reading...and merely said, "[colour=#ff0000]Hello..." he ate his muffin...[/colour]

Still flying i would land where i had recently heard a sad song which had now finished leaving me to find the tune alone. "what a beautiful backgarden i like StallionGrad but my duty is in Canterlot and sometimes ponyville," Sapphire Swirl said out loud into the empty space with no pony in sight.

[colour=#cc66ff]"Maybe she is a tourist who got on a different train heading here, and finally caught up with the tour?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed shrugs. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"So, uhhh...what flavour is that cake, anyway?"[/colour]

Zig and Zag both saw the new pony( is there 2?)/ponies, they looked at eachother,puzzled,they heard the question be asked of what they were going to say. They just kept quiet as they listened to their conversations,about,songs,and...Cake?

Angel, "[colour=#0000cd]I'm not part of the tour, I'm here to visit my brother..."[/colour]

Silver continues eating,

"[colour=#0000cd]So[/colour][colour=#0000cd],...are you the one that sang that song?[/colour]" he asked the pony hoping he was the singer.

Silver then suddenly asked the waiter in a whispered tone and payed him, the waiter went into the kitchen and brought those back different types of cakes. Angel says," [colour=#0000cd]Always kind to strangers...you haven't changed since you joined the royal guard...a little less aggressiveness."[/colour][colour=#000000]he smiles[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Silver used his magic to cut a piece of cake and eats it,[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "You don't expect me to eat this myself..."[/colour]

Suddenly, Six String's eyes went wide and he froze in his chair at the mention of 'the singer'.[colour=#008080] "Sing...singer? No, no, no, I don't sing, I don't even know how to play the guitar, I mean really, who plays the guitar anymore?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He checked his nonexistent hoof watch. [/colour][colour=#008080]"Oh, look at the time, I really should get going, see you sometime later everypony, bye, have a good evening, bye bye!"[/colour] He stood up in a hurry and walked out the door.

"[colour=#0000ff]Well he was in a rush..."[/colour] Angel siad, as he saw him leave. They way eh acted to the question...he maybe him, but this is still a guess...

Just as she was about to knock on the door it opened sending out a blue pony that hit her and sent her on the ground "Wh...wa what ?!?" Sapphire exclaimed picking herself up off the floor "Hello everyone, who was that?" she said finally realising many other ponies were looking out the doorway following the blue ponies run.

"Nope I'm here on duty but I stopped by cause I heard some sad music and I wanted to find out who sung it," she said merrily to Angel while flexing her wing from her recent knock over revealing her cutie Mark which was a dark blue cloud with a moon poking out underneath.(look at profile pic that is who Sapphire Swirl is sorry her cutie Mark Isn't there)