A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

Angel was glad he wasn't the only one curious about the singer..."[colour=#0000cd]Wow I never seen that type of cutie mark...what does it mean?" [/colour][colour=#000000]he flaps his wings showing his cuite mark which is a gold star with white wings behind it.[/colour]

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" my cutie mark means im on weather control during the night, i'm the only pony that i know who stays up during the night to keep the weather in order," she says casually " what does your mean ?" Sapphire asks looking at is flank

(kk)

Angel was about to speak when his older brother Silver chuckles,[colour=#ff0000]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]It is the mark of a[/colour][colour=#ff0000] Hero...he wants to be a royal guard like me.." he rubs Angel's head.[/colour][colour=#000000] Angel push him off, , [/colour][colour=#0000cd] "I will be just wait, I'll be Captain of the Guards!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Silver smiles "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Well I have to be gone now...We have another Magic exercise...you two enjoy yourselves." [/colour]

[colour=#cc66ff]"Yay!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed eats the food very quickly, as it is very delicious. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Wow, this is so good... :smirk:"[/colour][colour=#CC66FF] [/colour]

"[colour=#0000CD]I'm so full..." [/colour][colour=#000000]a plate of ice cream arrives,[/colour][colour=#0000CD]"There is always room for ice cream!"[/colour]

Angel couldn't but notice the pony with the notepad...[colour=#0000cd]"What are you writing down[/colour]?" he asked and he stuffed another muffin in his mouth.

" [colour=#0000cd]Oh a writer eh? that's cool![/colour]" he smiles, Angel's brother returns, "[colour=#ff0000]The princess said I can spend the rest of my day with you brother."[/colour] he puts his Guard's helmet down.

"[colour=#0000ff]That's great! Look there still enough food for you! And that pony is a writer![/colour]"

"[colour=#ff0000]Is that so...what type of manuscripts do you write...fiction, non-fiction? I may heard of you.[/colour]" his dark red curious eyes looks at the pony.

Angel looked at his brother,"[colour=#0000cd] we better leave him be..[/colour]."

Silver nodded," [colour=#ff0000]Agree...I don't want disturber him...well might as well eat....while there is food left." chuckles.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](The pic is Silver)[/colour]

post-7500-0-48412200-1366779423_thumb.pn

(lol it's fine :) )

Angel looked at the sisters, laughing "[colour=#0000cd] I remember we use to do that![/colour]"

Silver garbed him and rubes his head," [colour=#ff0000]Who said we stopped![/colour]"

Silver chuckled," [colour=#ff0000]how is my little "Hero" doing?[/colour]"

Angel smiled, "[colour=#0000ff]fine thank you! So how is the Royal Guards treating ya Silver!?[/colour]"

"I[colour=#ff0000]t's fine...the exercises are horrid, but not impossible. We have to be in shape in case of an emergency[/colour]."

Saronyx, who'd gotten caught up in his note taking, finally registered the question, answering before looking up, "I generally write fiction. Some actual history too, but not much of that."

He looks up and sees the sibling violence and chuckles, shaking his head. His brother's had done the same thing to him growing up. He took it as their way of toughening him, which in reality they were. He notices the guard's helmet on table and comments, "So one of you is in the Guard then. My eldest brother is a commander in the Air Guard.

Silver looked at the pony writer, he nods "[colour=#ff0000] Yes sir, I'm also a Commander."[/colour] he grabs his helm and shows the mark of the commander.[colour=#ff0000]"Perhaps I seen your brother," [/colour]as he puts it back on the table." [colour=#ff0000]What is his name?"[/colour]