A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

Sapphire awkwardly stood in the doorway watching and listening to the brothers and sisters, feeling a slight sadness inside of her reminding that she never had a real family. " So.. er...em is it ok if I joined u guys? If that wouldn't be a problem, the food smells fabulous," she said awkwardly scratching her hoof on the ground outside. " I'll be gone by nightfall if that's ok or before," she added quickly.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#cc66ff]"Sure, you can come here. :)" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed nods. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"We don't mind. Here, take that one seat over there." [/colour][colour=#000000]He points to a seat to the right.[/colour]

Angel smiled, "[colour=#0000cd]Hi!" [/colour][colour=#000000]he said as he ate his muffin, Shadow nodded and said, "H[/colour][colour=#ff0000]ello there,[/colour][colour=#000000]" his dark red eyes looked at the new pony.[/colour]

After eating, Rosemary notices the guard and curiosity strikes her, knowing as her father has always tried to forge armor for them but always threw it out. She then looks over to Sapphire, sensing her lonliness. A small and warm smile comes across her face as she tries to greet her.

"Hello... m-menya zovut Rosemary Flower." The filly finally squeaks.

"Oh don't you worry about a thing. You all are welcome as long as you'd like." Bella Notte smiles to Sapphire.

"Hope you all saved room for dessert!" Strong laughs as he brings out a freshly baked and warm carrot cake and home made ice cream. he notices some ice cream has been served and heartily laughs, "Looks like somepony couldn't wait to try my babushki ice cream recipe!"

Shadow looked at [colour=#282828]Sapphire ," [/colour][colour=#ff0000]What is your name?...I'm Shadow Materia...and this is my brother Angel Wing[/colour]," he points at the white pony, Angel is flapping his wing like crazy when he saw the homemade food. Shadow used his magic to hold him back, "[colour=#ff0000]Don't eat to much little brother...you will regret it..."[/colour] Angel rolled his eyes, "[colour=#0000cd]That's future me's problem![/colour]"

Angel smiled, "[colour=#0000ff]I know, but it will be worth it![/colour]" he grabs the food and eats, Shadow shake his head ".[colour=#ff0000].You and your stomach Angel..[/colour]." he laughs

"My names Sapphire Swirl but you can call me Sapphire and thank you for letting me stay the food tastes delicious," she said to every pony smiling and tasting the ice cream once again.

(what time of day is it just to ask cause this is important for my character)

Shadow smiled at,Sapphire "[colour=#ff0000]No thanks madam, enjoy yourself[/colour]." he smiles, he looks at Angel who is groaning on the floor,[colour=#0000cd] "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]I told you...,but you didn't listen...don't over eat!"[/colour] Angel laughs,"[colour=#0000ff] I regert nothing[/colour]!"

Angel looked at the filly, "[colour=#0000cd]well hello there Rosemary[/colour], " he smiles, Shadow chuckles, "[colour=#ff0000]Hello young one, and hello to you too Bella.[/colour]"

" Hello you two pleasure to meet you," Sapphire said merrily at the other ponies. "If u don't mind what's the time? I must be sure I'm on time for my duty," Sapphire said looking outside. Sapphire didn't mind being around Shadow due to him being a black coated pony as well which seemed to relax Sapphire knowing she wasn't the only dark horse out there.

Shadow looked outside, "Seems it's still sunlight I think, don't know for sure." he garbed his helm and put it in his bag, he also put his other armory in it. "thank Celestia....that armor was heavy as two tons of apples...it's good to take them off...so how are you [colour=#282828]Sapphire."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"It's fine...and yes of course I know of him, he the captain of the guard and he is always busy so he usually leave it to us commanders[/colour]." Angel smiled with food in his mouth and said, " [colour=#0000ff]he won't be Captain for long! Soon I will be the next Captain[/colour] " Shadow chuckled, "[colour=#ff0000]Yes yes Angel I know...[/colour]"

"good luck with that angel you'll have to work more than eat ," Sapphire said smiling at the two brothers. "yes Shining Armor is but im sure he still as time for other ponies," Sapphire smiled she looked outside window and saw the sun setting rather quickly.Sapphire fiddled with her bag and pulled out a scroll checking what weather was on for tonight."I must go everpony I will see you tomorrow duty calls for tonight I suggest you all get some rest, thank you for having me Mrs Strong, bye everypony," Sapphire said cheerfully as she made her way out the door and took off into night to make light showers over StallionGrad.

((Actually its Strongs mother. Her name is Bella Notte.))

Strong chuckled a little as Sapphire left,

"Maybe you all should start leaving as well. You still have that tour and Rosemary and I have to start getting ready. We have a 16 day voyage ahead of us."

"Papa I want to staying longer! Is warm up to new ponies!" Rosemary says.

"Oh... I could never say no to a child to save my life..." Strong laughs.

Shadow smiled,"[colour=#ff0000]Well I have to go as well...sorry ,but us guards have to do our thing.[/colour]" Angel made a sad face, "[colour=#0000ff]Do you have too!?[/colour]" Shadow chuckled "[colour=#ff0000]Don't you worry little brother, I'll try to get a break and spend sometime with you[/colour]." Angel smiled, and Shadow garbed his things and walked up, "[colour=#ff0000]Goodbye eveypony![/colour]"

Angel smiled, "[colour=#0000ff]More food for me![/colour]" he continued eating, but Shadow quickly came back and used his magic to make sure Angel stops eating, "[colour=#ff0000]Now I'm going..[/colour]." Angel groaned," [colour=#0000ff]Awe....oh well..."[/colour]

[colour=#cc66ff]"Well, the food was very satisfying! Thanks so much. :)" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed [/colour][colour=#000000]Heliotrope then goes to walk with the rest of the tour, rubs his full stomach and says, [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Quite glad we met, see you!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He waves his left front hoof, adjusts his hat and continues walking away.[/colour]