A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphire flew up into the sky watching the other ponies walk out of the house to get back, night was beginning to fall so she made sure to begin the weather patrol for light showers. Sapphire created millions of clouds to cover the whole StallionGrad and jumping on them slightly to create a mini rain pour. "I must be sure to keep this up all night and keep them raining I know sometimes that they can stop," Sapphire said aloud bouncing on each one of them twice sending rain down onto the group below.

Shadow looked up,"Rain today....ah well...part of the job...." he put on his helm and started his guard route....

Angel looked up, the rain wasn't hard ,but it was making him wet. He didn't mind, he ate a piece of cake,he actually likes rain.

Angel was then hit by a blue blur, when he stopped rolling next to him was Sun Flare(Profile pic) [colour=#ff8c00]"Ow...sorry there...that Supernova of mine tends to be too strong ha ha...oh Angel it's you!... Sorry about that, I forgot about the rain was supposed to going on tonight....[/colour]" Angel chuckled ," [colour=#0000cd]That's fine...no! my food....[/colour]" Sun chuckled [colour=#ff8c00]"...wait...[/colour]" Angel smiled,[colour=#0000cd] "That's right you owe me!"[/colour] Sun frowned, [colour=#ff8c00]"Fine...let's get inside first...not really a fan of rain."[/colour] Angel nodded, they followed the tour group.

Angel looked at Sun Flare,"[colour=#0000cd]Why are you here cousin?[/colour]" Sun chuckled[colour=#ff8c00]," To enter the extreme racing competition...after all If i am to be the best I can to try all races across equestria, so I can show the best, that I am better."[/colour] Angel laughed[colour=#0000cd],"What about your little sister then? Don't you need to take care of her?[/colour]" Sun nodded,"[colour=#ff8c00] Yeah, but I haired a babysitter, a trusted one, I won't let just anyone watch my sis.[/colour]" Angel smiled, [colour=#0000cd]"That's good, huh?[/colour]" he notices Rosemary hiding. "[colour=#0000ff]Sun I think your entrance might of frightened somepony.[/colour]" Sun looked.

Sun yawned, [colour=#ff8c00]"She's right... I need my rest for towmoror[/colour]" Angel nodded[colour=#0000cd],"Okay..." [/colour]he sida thur sleepy eyes.

Sun nodded, "[colour=#ff8c00]Of corues, have to be if I'm to show off my Supernova ha ha ha!" [/colour]Angel chcukled,[colour=#0000ff] "You know your pride wil be broken if you keep boasting that way ha ha ha![/colour]" Angel said as they walked insdie.

Shadow was outside, as always he was the night guard, doing his usally route."[colour=#ff0000]The rain feels good tonight..." [/colour]

[colour=#808080](Okay,crackiing down, seemings how there is about 6 players participating in this RP,I strongly ask that we please slow it down,we ar enot all always on everyday,and sometimes RPers get so into their conversations,that they leave other RPers out,so maybe we could all get back on track here,sound good,(not intending for this to sound mean) ))[/colour]

[OOC: CAN YOU AT LEAST STOP TALKING IN OOC CHATTER??? Helix told us to stop doing that, do you want to be reminded by her??? :xMake an OOC discussion thread, OK? Anyways, let's get back to the RP...I hope this will be the last OOC message I see on this thread. Just saying.]

[colour=#CC66FF]"Wow, it really is raining!"[/colour][colour=#000000], said Speed. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Aaaand it's late. I didn't expect it to be when we came into the house. :sleep:" [/colour][colour=#000000]Then he s[/colour][colour=#000000]ighs.[/colour]

Six String waltzed up to the crew after they left the house, acting as if he never left.[colour=#008080] "What'd I miss?"[/colour] he asked. A six-stringed guitar was tied to his back. He was eating cake.. again.

(P.S.: I agree with Average Mage. We should stop OOC chatting. By the way, you can ask him where he was now.)