[colour=#3D3D3D]Roleplay Type: free-for-all[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Name:MidnightRose[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Sex:female[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Age: Young mare[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Species: unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Eye colour: electric yellow[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Coat: snow white[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Mane/Tail: maroon[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Physique:thinner than normal mares, same size as them, though.[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Residence: unknown[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Occupation: playing with Octavia as the violinist in the band[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]Cutie Mark: a black and grey music note,[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]History: MidnightRose is a shy pony, not very willing to talk at times, is somepony makes fun of me or is rude,[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]she will end up fighting back and sometimes turning discorded in the process. i enjoy having fun and playing[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]with my friends, and will protect them when nessary. I enjoy going to vinyls party's in the everfree quite often, i[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]studyed in canterlot to get [/colour]a degree[colour=#3D3D3D] to be a animal vet. but once i got a opportunity on music, i quickly left to do[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]what i do best. i make plenty of friends on my travels.[/colour]

Looks stampable!

AppApproved.png

Play away!

:D

DarkthePony:

[colour=#282828]is anyone here fast underwater? [/colour] :20:[colour=#282828] cause i wanna race![/colour]

Applications really aren't where you ask this - if you have a character already, why not try setting up a race thread? :)

• Like 1