Queen Chrysalis [Ready]

Sunshine

Roleplay Type:[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#008000]Crossover [/colour]

Sex: [colour=#008000]Female[/colour]

Age: [colour=#008000]You ponies know better than to ask that sort of question to a queen.[/colour]

Species: [colour=#008000]Changeling of course. I am not just a 'Creature' as the prefix says. [/colour]

Eye colour[colour=#282828]: [/colour][colour=#008000]A beautiful emerald green[/colour]

Coat: [colour=#008000]If you couldn’t tell at first glance, my coat is a smoky black. I may not possess much fur, as you ponies do, but my skin is much thicker. Personally, I find it better to have thick skin than soft fur.

On my neck you will notice precisely two dots of discolouration. They are merely beauty marks, and should cause no concern, but feel free to admire them. What you should truly be worried about, however, are my fangs. My top fangs protrude from my mouth when it is closed, permanently letting other species know that I am a threat they should fear. Should I speak or hiss at you, my bottom fangs will show themselves. They aren’t as large, but still something one should keep their eye on.

Moving past my stunning yet threatening appearance, you will see my royal crown. I am nothing if not for my title, so therefore I keep it on me at all times. Some even believe that it is an actual part of my body, but I assure you, it is not. The oh-so-popular Twilight Sparkle made sure that rumor was disbanded. My wish is to someday do the same to her and her little crown…I’d also like to drain her pink friend in particular. After being trapped in my own castle with her annoying voice infinitely singing a song, I want to make sure I never hear so much as a squeak out of her again.

Anyway, let us go back to my appearance. Since I know I would not get away without explaining this particular trait, especially knowing how terrified you ponies are of things you do not understand, my legs are dotted with various holes. You know…on second thought, I think will leave their purpose vague. I do love scaring ponies with things they do not understand. Perhaps a myth will arise that they summon your worst nightmares.[/colour]

Mane/Tail[colour=#282828]: [/colour][colour=#008000]My mane and tail are both their natural teal. Just as any female would, I make sure to brush them every day, keeping my long hair straight. Simply straightening my hair is all I really have time for, what with how busy I am commanding my kingdom and forming diabolical plots. Perhaps my style may not be up to the standards of you ponies who know nothing but luxury, but it is at least kempt.

One may notice that my tail, much like my legs, also has various holes in it. Again, their purpose is something only to be known by me and my species. For the time being, I will simply tell you that I have also let it grow out just as my mane.[/colour]

Physique:[colour=#008000]According to pony standards I am considerably thin. Some would venture to say that I look as though I am hollow and lacking of bone structure. As previously stated, my skin is thick and hard, unlike that of the average Equestrian. I am indeed slender, but the outer shell on my back that wraps around my stomach helps me bulk up just a little more, along with providing an added layer of protection in case I should find myself in need of it…for example, if I were hurdling through the air uncontrollably.

My thin, hole-ridden wings don’t do much in favour of showing off my endurance, but I find it is best that others would underestimate me. I AM a changeling, so it is my job to fool others.[/colour]

Residence:[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#008000]Changeling Kingdom.[/colour]

Cutie Mark: [colour=#008000]I do not need a picture on my flank to tell me I am talented at leading my species.[/colour]

History: [colour=#008000]As I was defeated by Shining Armor and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, I was cast off into the horizon. I landed in a strange place full of strange creatures who seemed to be very, very willing to give up their love. Though hesitant at first, my changelings and I soon fed upon those trusting little rabbit…cat…things and claimed their kingdom as our own. Afterwards, their home was, let’s say, ‘redesigned’ to suit our needs in a matter of months. Now we have a lovely castle that is sure enough to puzzle the average pony.

Anything before my recent conquest is irrelevant. I am the changeling queen, and my purpose is to find more love for my species so that we may advance to be the most powerful beings on this world![/colour]

Character Summary:

[colour=#008000]When Equestria falls to my swarm of changelings, it is I, Queen Chrysalis, who will stand upon the highest tower of the castle in Canterlot and gaze upon the destruction below. I will laugh as my changelings spread like a plague, conquering every house and home of the former Equestrians, all the while draining them void of love and emotion.

Standing by my side would be sweet little Twilight Sparkle, watching her land fall to my species. However, she will not shed a tear. She will have become obedient after I drained her of her love for both family and friends. After watching the fall of Equestria she will teach me all that she knows of how to use her magic, and then I will end her services by draining her magic myself, thus making me the most powerful being this world has ever known. My species will begin our rein by using our new found power to seize more territories; The Crystal Empire, The Land of the Griffons, The…donkey…kingdom? The point is we will conquer and feed until we take our rightful place as a dominant species!

Until then, I will spend my days plotting and planning how to get back at the Equestrians who wronged me…especially that little Twilight Sparkle. I will continue to trick and feed off of any ponies who are foolish enough to fall for my little traps, which I assume will be many. Ponies are gullible and pathetic, a species that was MEANT for mine to hunt as prey. Twilight and her friends may have defeated me before, but that doesn’t change her fate. The more I fail the more I learn of her weaknesses. We will see who has the last laugh when my next scheme is put into action.

Hmhmhehoohoooh!

hAoUZrJ.jpg[/colour]

• Like 1