Ask the princesses!

Is Cadence alright??

Anyway, I was meaning to ask this, but Queenie... Do you lay eggs? If so, how many do you lay in a day??

*Candance wakes up Dazed and Chyrasalis smashes through the window and stands proudly*

I simply lay eggs about 3 a day, then my workers protect the eggs, when the hatchlings hatch they get put in a cocoon until they are fully grown, only the strongest survive.

[colour=#008000]Lay another queen? Pah if i do, though its rare, we see who can find the most emotion crystals they power us up alot from all the love in them whoever finds the most is the powerfullist and we fight, whoever loses gets banished from the hive.[/colour]

… I actually wanna see that!

What if the banished queen grows up, starts a hive of her own, and comes back? What then??

And Princess Celestia, have you ever seen Luna ragequit a game? If so, which ones? And how bad did it get?

[colour=#ee82ee]​Do not, do not even go there with luna rage quitting games! She has died in the middle of a mission on skyrim and she dident save so she turned the game off threw the controller out of the window and hit a pony on the head and sent them to the hospital.. and it was shining Armour...[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Instant Death...[/colour]