Ask the princesses!

(Ask the princess all of them chyrsalis isent a princess shes a queen i know but you can still ask her stuff)

(colours they answer in)

[colour=#0000ff]Luna[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]Cadence[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Chrasalis[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Celestia[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Twillight[/colour][colour=#E6E6FA]T[/colour]

Luna, What's your favorite video game?

[colour=#0000ff]My favroite game? Hmm.... i shall think of that my royal subject ahh! Behold the mighty skyrim. *In royal canterlot voice* FUS RO DAH! I even have mods... *Snickers* I even hire fluttershy... to become the dragonborn! [/colour]

So, Queenie... Any plans on taking over Equestria again? If so, how ya gonna do it??

[colour=#008000] Well... yes *Her fangs gleam* We have grown much more powerful.. i will kidnap celestia and become her and rule EQUESTRIA MA HA WA HA HA![/colour]

You don't say.... Well, not if the Royal Guards are informed first~! Thanks for the info! *Takes off*

[colour=#008000]Why! Changlings attack! [/colour]

By the way, Princess Luna... Ever play SCP Containment Breach? If so, who's the scariest SCP in your opinion??

[colour=#0000ff]...... *Luna cries for celestia* [/colour][colour=#800080]Why did you ask my sister that? She hates horror games now look.... you made her cry. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]Tia im not crying ok! I called for you cant you read![/colour]

Princess Luna do you have a special somepony?

Princess Celestia is Twilight your only student?

Princess Cadence what's it like moving to a whole new place and suddenly becoming it's ruler?

Princess Twilight can you use that fate altering magic on me?

Queen Chrasalis would you tell me if I asked really really really nicely with ice cream and cherries and and topped with love?

Princess Luna do you have a special somepony?

Princess Celestia is Twilight your only student?

Princess Cadence what's it like moving to a whole new place and suddenly becoming it's ruler?

Princess Twilight can you use that fate altering magic on me?

Queen Chrasalis would you tell me if I asked really really really nicely with ice cream and cherries and and topped with love?

[colour=#0000FF]Sadly....no *Her face frowned slightly*[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Twilight isent my only student no, since im 1000 years old many of my students have passed away or are to old to continue.[/colour]

[colour=#EE82EE]Its hard to grasp, but i have shining armour now and i dont have to fret about Sombra anymore[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]No![/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]I only just managed to turn my friends back and yours might go horribly wrong[/colour]

[colour=#008000]I like cherries but hmmm NO! And how did you get in my hive or whatever it is...[/colour]

;.; *hugs Princess Luna*

Princess Celestia did you teach Star Swirl the Bearded?

Princess Cadance how was the Equastria games?

Princess Twilight what are you going to live in Canterlot now or continue to live in Ponyville?

Queen Chrasalis I got in cause I'm awesome and did I mention that the cherries are empowered by love?

[colour=#0000ff]*Luna hugs back* "Thanks!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]I taught him but not as long as my other students and the spells he conjured were so powerful i couldent even make them![/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]The equestria games were wonderful! It was such an enjoyment to watch.[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Im going to continue living in ponyville because if i lived in canterlot then i wouldent see my freinds that often. My palace is my Libary.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Cherries are empowered by love? Ok bring me all the cherries in the world.... then i will tell you.[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Im the princess of Magic. But i wish it could be freindship instead. But anyway im in a hurry now my freinds are arriving! Goodbye![/colour]

Princess twillight will not be able to answer questions for a while as she is in a meeting with her freinds. When she comes back i will notify you.

[colour=#ee82ee]Well first we went to Winsome Falls to see thats beautiful rainbows! Then we went to Las Pegasus it was wonderful![/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]Oh no! Chrysalis hasent come back since the wedding and we hope she never comes back! I know its horrible to say but she was truly evil. Ruling the Crystal Empire is peice of cake right shining armour? [/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]..... yeah peice of cake... yeah.[/colour]

((I hope I can ask this!))

Shining Armor, what're some of your duties as Prince??

well,I'm still captain of the royal guard so thats my job. Protecting the crystal empire

Dear cadence I feel like no pony likes me I feel every single one hates me what do I do I don't know if its my appearance or my personality I even feel you hate me what do I do

you silly pony! If you tried to make some freinds in ponyville you would get a lot. Wait I'm princess so I demand that you go to ponyville

Cadance go read my oc page and you will know why!

ok then! *trots off*

So Princess' and Queen, just exactly what DO you all do when there's downtime?

I know 'yall have busy schedules, but you've got to have some kind of personal time! :kissy:

oh, i chyrasalis spends time with my fluffle puff ♥

And celestia goes to twillight sparkles house. And they have a chat a talk and other stuff.