• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compass headed to get some supplies before meeting the others at the Everfree Forest. She made sure to get stuff she'd always needed, especially rope. Paying for her purchases the unicorn trotted out and towards the forest, humming as she walked. When she saw a slightly larger group standing around, her attention was picqued. The mare picked up her pace, in a moderate gallop to get there quicker. She stopped, looking at the group. She noticed there was both an alicorn and a zebra, but turned her attention to the zebra, blinking at him. "A zebra, always makes for an interesting adventure."

Knight followed along silently, mostly bored and waiting for something exciting to happen while the others talked. He had nothing to contribute, and could think of no interesting pick up lines for them. Eventually, it seemed everything was settling down and Six wanted to explain the plan. [colour=#b22222]"Er... I'm right here." [/colour]He reminded Six, tapping his shoulder.

[colour=#008080]"What? Oh, sorry, I just figured you'd be flirting with every mare in town before we got here," [/colour][colour=#000000]he said with a sarcastic smile.[/colour][colour=#008080] "Alright... here's the plan - I bribed some Diamond Dogs nearby, with some gems, to distract Celestia's guards long enough for us to escape via boat. If it goes well, we won't get caught. If it doesn't... let's look at the positives, shall we?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He looked over the group and silently chuckled. [/colour][colour=#008080]"I have a feeling this is going to be a quite an experience," [/colour][colour=#000000]he said. [/colour][colour=#008080]"Should we get going, then?"[/colour]

Six explained the plan. It sounded simple, bribing diamond dogs for distractions then escaping on boat. [colour=#b22222]If I can comprehend it, everypony else can. [/colour]Knight tightened his saddlebags as he raised his hoof in salute. [colour=#b22222]"I'm ready!" [/colour]He sang out enthusiastically.

Compass jumped when Knight spoke, he'd been so quiet she didn't know he was there. After her mane and tail settled from raising slightly at her surprise she smiled at the stallion apologetically. Then, after Six Strings related the plan Compass Rose nodded, Diamond Dogs, while greedy were of their word once paid. The plan was pretty simple, though she was curious as to what the Diamond Dogs would pull to distract the guards. She would find out soon enough, she supposed. "I am ready."

Rose nods at this plan and puts her purple hood over her head, (her saddlebags are under the cloak) "and if we get caught?" tilting her head slightly looking toward what seems to be the leader of the group.

[colour=#008080]"I highly doubt we'll get caught, but if we do, I know the perfect thing to do. A long time ago, I bought a few enchanted bombs from a travelling merchant. Instead of blowing up like normally, they instead shoot out a high-power compression blast, capable of knocking a pony out cold. They also have an extra enchantment of forgetting how you got gassed and who. However, I've only got three and there are six guards, so we'd have to use them sparingly."[/colour]

Compass nods at the mention of bombs, she bought some of those years ago in her travels. They would come in handy if it came to that. She shrugs at the other ponies pulling up hoods. If the distraction works well enough, she won't have to worry about pulling out her stealth outfit.

[colour=#008080]"So, we're ready to go then? Alright, follow me lead, and keep quiet. The Diamond Dogs I hired should be waiting up ahead."[/colour]

Six String trotted into the Everfree, taking a side path towards the bay. When he got there, he ducked behind a bush, seeing nine guards stationed at the port. [colour=#008080]"Oops, guess I made a miscalculation,"[/colour] he said, using a spell to bring his tone to an extreme low. [colour=#008080]"They're using high-level paralysis spells. I've been hit by them before, and they are painful. Couldn't move a muscle for an hour. If you could avoid being hit by one, I'd be extremely appreciative."[/colour] He then points to a nearby patch where the Diamond Dogs were waiting. [colour=#008080]"When I give them the signal, we all have to make a run for it. See that boat up there?"[/colour] he asked, pointing. [colour=#008080]"That's my boat. All we have to do is get to it and we can get out of here. We ready?"[/colour]