Another day as the sunshine. (Free to join!)

Xeia

Sunny lay on her bed, her wings flat it on the lilac sheets. She glanced around the orangey aspect of her bedroom/kitchen/living room area. The double doors that led to her balcony wide open as the sun shines through the curtains covering the door - this creating the orangey effect to the room, She lay her hoofs either side of her, her tail curled around her flank. The strong smell of cupcakes waft from Sunnys house, her front door open as well.

After 20 minutes of embracing the sunshine in her room, she turns on her side - to stare at her orange sun-kissed walls. Awaiting visitors or something to change.

Care Package was having a normal day. He had just picked up his mailbag from the mail office and was ready to deliver! He always remembered his motto that he had made for himself.[colour=#008080] "Neither snow nor rain nor sleet nor hail, will keep me from delivering mail!" [/colour]He smiled to himself as he remembered when he made that up. It was close to original mailpony code but he liked to call it his.

Care then drifted down to Ponyville,where most of his deliveries take place, and landed on the street. He was greeted by the occasional pony and he kindly greeted them back. His love for this town was incredible. Ponyville had such nice ponies. But Care shook his light blonde mane and the light blue pegasus struck off down the road. While he was trotting he checked his bag to see where his first delivery would take place. He looked down at the small envelope he pulled out and read the address. It was addressed to a pony named, "Sunny". Care had never heard of this pony but he needed to deliver the mail.

Care soon found the pony's address by going from house to house. When he finally found the right one he saw that the door was closed. He glanced around for a mailbox but didn't see one. Care shrugged and then knocked on the pony's door. He hoped this pony was home. He would hate to just leave the letter.

She groaned a little as she rolled off her bed and stretched our her front legs with a groan. She scrunched up her face as she stretched her back legs sharply and flicked her tail around. Moving her view to the open double doors and curtains of her balcony, she smiled once at the orangey glow of the room. the Sunny moved slowly toward the wide door, tucking her wings into her back.

Looking up at the pony with a brief smile, she sun shone against her mane and coat making the colours bright and somewhat gleaming. She held onto the open door, scanning the ponys appearance.

"Something you need, sugar?" She'd smile.

To Care's surprise the pony was home! And it was a she! Something he would have guessed since her name was Sunny...but anyways. Care put on a friendly but nervous smile. Usually the ponies he greeted at their door only said things like, "Hey!" Or things like that. But this mare was different.

Care stuttered a bit when he spoke. [colour=#008080]"Oh...Um..yes I..[/colour]" He chuckled a bit and then scratched the back off his mane. [colour=#008080]"Well I have..this letter for you."[/colour] He smiled at her and pulled the letter out of his mailbag with his mouth.

((Yippee!! :D ))

Passion Fondness trotted through PonyVille,For all the while she had lived there,she had made no friends. As she trotted,her pale yellow coat glimmered in the light,her Baby soft blue mane waved like the ocean,her heart-in-a-peace sign Cutie mark rippled across her thigh. Passion smelled the warm scent of Cupcakes,not even noticing,she lifted into a hazily flight and followed the smell,she dreamily made her way all the way to Sunny's house,as she flew,eyes closed,she flew right into the mail pony! Standing up,she saw who she had flew into and didn't know how to say what she needed to say[colour=#FFD700],"Umm..."[/colour] She studdered as her cheeks turned a rosy red in embarassement.

Care was in a bit of a trance when he came back to reality. He had been hit. He fell down and stumbled a bit. He yelled just a bit when he fell but while he was on the ground he groaned a bit.

Care then got up scratched his mane and groaned again. He opened his eyes and saw another pony! His cheeks turned red and he said, "Oh! Um...I'm sorry..". He smiled slightly at her.

Care was still embarrassed but he could tell this mare was more embarrassed. Care chuckled nervously and said, "I believe we haven't met before.". He smiled and stuck out his hoof for a shake. "I'm Care Package.". He smiled.

She looked between the two, her mane still somewhat shining. Then swiftly turning her attention to Care Package. "A letter?" She looked down to the letter, with a smile. She curled her fluffy tail around her leg and maintained the smile.

Care then put his hoof down from the shake since this mare seemed to nervous to do anything. Care kept his smile though. But he turned his attention to Sunny who asked if it was a letter. Care laughed and said, "Yes ma'am. I have a letter for you.". He smiled and then pulled the letter out of his mailbag and held it to show her.

She smiled at him, taking the letter gently in her left hoof. "D-.. Do you want to come in-..? I baked cupcakes." Sunny flashed a grin, trying to not sound creepy as she asked a random pony in her home.

Care smiled at both of the mares. He was not expecting this to happen today! Not everyday do you get invited inside to eat cupcakes! Care chuckled a bit and looked at the pony that he assumed he hit. "Oh it's no big deal.". He smiled warmly at her and then looked back at Sunny. "Come in? Cupcakes...um..I only..if you want me to.". He smiled sheepishly.

"Phew...." Passion took a small step back,"Let me introduce myself,if I may," She started," I am Passion Fondness," She bowed then shook her mane from her eyes. She looked at Sunny and Care,"Also,it is a pleasure to meet you two," She smiled brightly.

Care turned his attention to the pony who was bowing to them. Care smiled and saluted her. "I'm Care Package! Equestria's awesomest mailpony!". He chuckled a bit and then put his hoof down. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well.". He smiled

"Haha,why hello there Care Package,and you too," Passion smiled as he saluted her,she turned her attention over to Sunny,"I don't believe that I have caught your name," She bowed to Sunny and stood tall,smiling.

"I'm Sunny, hi Pash'." She'd already nicknamed the pony, flicking her bright blue eyes toward Passion Fondness.

She turned her head, then moving her vision to Care.

"I'm a friendly pony.." Sunny pushed some hair from eyes, the colour still bright.

Sunny nodded her head, as she moved inside her home. The orangey-glow still bright around her entire house. She trotted to the kitchen, expecting the ponys to follow.

Passion smiled,nopony had ever actually taken a liking to her before,simply because she was the more quiet type,she was pleased to have a nickname,she asked,"May I come in also?" Her eyes gazing around her surroundings,and her tail bouncing.

Care smiled as the two chatted a bit. He then slowly followed Sunny inside and looked around her home. It seemed very bright. It almost hurt his eyes. But he became used to it.