Another day as the sunshine. (Free to join!)

Xeia

Sunny dropped herself down, from flying and trotted inside Tlght Sparkles home with the rest of the ponies. With a smile, she gazed around the library and smiled. "Whoa!" Sunny grinned, then turned to the group and listened to them chat.

"big isn't it?"Sapphire said grabbing the book and setting it down on the table. "oh yes Twilight

, Rarity wanted me to tell you that Apple Jack needs help on the farm and she couldn't do it cause she was apparently busy," Sapphire said shaking her head.

((Eh,I'll stay XD after all :D ))

Passion's gaze rushed around the library,"This is marvelous," she said quietly as she stepped forward towards the books. Organized,neat,clean,she liked it,why,I would love to stay here! She thought to herself,a smile forming as she stepped closer and closer until she was eye level with a book,"History," She whispered before flying up and glancing at all of the books that were before,above her, her gaze was ripping from book to book,sometimes letting out small,"awes,".

Twilight watched everypony in her library carefully. She didn't want any of these ponies wrecking any of her books. She watched all of them. She then sighed.

[colour=#800080]"Hey. Be careful with my books!" [/colour]

She felt like she was being rather harsh to the ponies. So she sighed again and calmed herself down and put on a smile. She then turned to the pony that told her that Applejack..needed help on the farm..but..?

Twilight gave her a confused look and said, [colour=#800080]"Wait...what?" [/colour]

"dunno the said to meet her there as soon as possible apparently big mac is really ill so she thought your magic would help her and anyother pony,"Sapphire said putting the book in her black bag

(trying to move on so who wants to go to sweet apple acres?)

Sunny flapped her wings happily, she trotted toward a bookshelf and admired them. With a smile she trotted around, glaring aimlessly up at the books. After a while, she turned to the group with a smile. "What's happening?" She grinned.

Passion flinched,Sunny had scared her,she had gotten so lost in admiring the books that she forgot anypony was even around. She landed,then looked over eachpony,"What? Huh?" She asked,a confused looked evident.

Twilight sighed a bit. But her mood was elevated as she started to think about seeing her friend Applejack. She smiled and said,

[colour=#800080]"Sure let's go! I sure hope Big Mac is ok.."[/colour] She kept her smile and then put a book down.

She could tell that the mares that had come into her library weren't paying attention to Sapphire. So Twilight looked over at them and said, [colour=#800080]"We're going to Sweet Apple Acres. If you want to come along." [/colour]

"Oh,yay,that sounds fun," Passion smiled,her mane falling in her face,she brushed it away with her hoof,then flew up into the air,and out of the hole RD had made in the wall when she had gotten into the Poison Joke.

"I'm up for it lets go,"Sapphire said as she flew near twilight awaiting the other ponies answer."Care Package may have a letter for Apple Jack too so that would be a bonus," Sapphire the said looking at Care

Twilight was always happy to visit her friend Applejack. She was all ready to go and she was beginning to head that way.

--Care--

Care gave Sapphire a dumbfounded look. He looked through his mailbag quickly and then smiled sheepishly. He chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his head.

[colour=#008080]"Um...who's Applejack?[/colour]" He smiled again. He figured all of these ponies knew who this Applejack was..but he had lived in Cloudsdale his whole life.

• 1 month later...

Passion flew slowly along with Sapphire and Care,she paused,looked back at Sunny,then continued on.

((Sorry I had been gone for like FOREVER! :C Lol,don't know what to say...I think this is DEAD? D: ))