Another day as the sunshine. (Free to join!)

Xeia

Care smiled and then flapped his wings. He then started to fly towards the direction of the library. He looked behind him to make sure the two mares were following him.

Care looked back at Passion and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Well I've been doing this for quite a while...actually."[/colour] He smiled at her. He actually didn't know the exact amount of time. He just knew it was a while. But not to long. Care chuckled a bit. [colour=#8b4513]"But I love every day I do my job."[/colour] He laughed again.

"Excuse me ponies!" Sapphire exclaimed flying over them but stopped as she saw them on the way to Twilight Sparkles house." Hey u guys going to visit Twi and Spike, u wanna go together?" she said looking at the ponies. As she was looking at them she noticed a pony with a mail bag on the side. "Sorry if I interrupted anything didn't mean to," she said quietly.

Sunny stared at Sapphire, Sunny flew gracefully as if she was taking lead to the group.

She acted like royalty and somewhat ahead of herself. "Huh.." She shunted off the pony and flew majestically with the others.

"Whatever you like." She exclaimed.

Care noticed that a new mare had appeared! She asked if they were visiting Twilight. He felt as if the question was directed towards somepony else. He looked over at Sunny. He snooty attitude made him slightly angry. Everypony is equal. This made Care to be nicer to the new mare.

"Hello there! Yes we are visiting Twilight. I have to deliver a letter to her.". He smiled at her.

He saluted her and said, "I'm Care Package!" the young stallion was really enthusiastic. He glanced back and forth between Sunny and Passion and Sapphire.

Noticing Sunnys attitude Sapphire decided to keep smiling and tried to be friends .Looking at the other pegasus who had spoken and said his name was Care Package she smiled and said " That's great im just on her way now for research and a book for my adoptive parents in Canterlot apparently the book is only here in Ponyville " said Sapphire enthusiastically to every pony.Twilight and Spike are the best people in ponyville as well as Pinkie Pie,Apple Jack,Rarity ,Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, hey u wanna tag along if u like?" she said happily .

Care smiled at Sapphire.

"Sure. I mean I'm not exactly tagging along..I'm going there now." he chuckled a bit and then started to hover off the ground slightly.

What's wrong with her is it because i stick out like a thorn or sommin Sapphire said as she looked herself over at her black coat and dark blue and black hair not to mention her cutie Mark a dark blue cloud with a moon.

Sapphire followed over the top looking over at the rest of ponyville.

Sapphire noticed Sunny batting her lashes as the sun beat down that was so obvious that she liked the sun she just didn't think there would be any point in saying it.Sure i looked really dark my coat being black and all and i liked the darknes, moon alot oh well she is who she i. Sapphire thought zippingupwards and doing a few swirl down words smiling as she did so

"Names Sapphire by the way if you still want to know," as she flew into to Twilight Sparkles home and greeted them giving Spike a big red gem and Twilight a scroll from the news in Canterlot her home but she was currently staying in Ponyville for the weather duty during the night cause no ponyelse was doing it.

Twilight was not expecting any visitors today. Or at least none that Spike or herself had told her about. She always loved to be well organized. But then again...what pony doesn't. Twilight then put a dumbfounded look on her face as she realized that she was one of the few ponies in Ponyville that was as organized as her.

She moved about in her little library home. She already had a few books picked out that she planned to read. She had already read all of them. She just...wanted to read them again.

Spike was trying to pull out a book from the top shelf but managed to fall in the process. Twilight sighed.

[colour=#800080]"Spike. Be more careful!"[/colour] She was not actually watching him fall. She had no idea if it was on accident or if Spike was just being Spike.

Spike got up and dusted himself off. He was going to reply to Twilight but then Sapphire came in a gave him a big red gem. He thanked her and then secluded himself in his own little world. With the gem.

Twilight then looked over at Sapphire as she gave her the scroll. The scroll levitated with a magic purple aura as Twilight read it to herself. She then rolled it up and said to Sapphire.

[colour=#800080]"Thank you!" [/colour]She smiled warmly at her. [colour=#800080]"Is that all there is?"[/colour] She didn't want to sound mean. She just..was hoping for more mail. She loved getting mail actually.

"All for now just the usual, anyway but Care Package here has some mail for you to, " Sapphire said as she flew off to a bookshelf to find a book on history of Equestria."Nope.....Nope..ah yes here we are!" Sapphire said sliding the book out carefully so not to drop it.

Twilight watched Sapphire the whole time she was picking out her book. She was watching her to make sure she didn't drop one of her books. But she didn't so Twilight relaxed.

She then turned her attention to the pony she had never seen before. The young stallion. She smiled and raised one eyebrow in question to him.[colour=#800080] "So, are you Care Package?[/colour]"

--Care--

Care lit up when Twilight spoke to him. He realized that being a young stallion he wasn't as old as most ponies. Twilight didn't seem much older than him. Or she could be younger. Care wasn't going to ask her age. Care smiled and saluted her. [colour=#008080]"Yes ma'am! I'm Equestria's greatest mailpony!" [/colour]He gave her a big smile and then quit saluting her.

He felt weird saying that to her. He usually only said that to ponies he just met. Unfortunately he had never met Miss Sparkle before. This was the first time he had met her.

--Twilight--

Twilight giggled at Care. [colour=#800080]"A mailpony eh?"[/colour] She smiled and then moved around. She used her magic to organize some things that were already organized on a little table. She kept organizing them and said to Care. "[colour=#800080]Well what brings you by?" [/colour]

Care smiled. [colour=#008080]"Well you see I have this letter."[/colour] He pulled out the letter for Twilight. He had it in his mouth to give to her until she took the letter with her magic.

She gave Care a warm smile and said, "[colour=#800080]Thank you! Also if you are interested in any books then just let me know! Besides. I haven't seen you around here."[/colour] She raised her eyebrow in playful suspicion.