Another day as the sunshine. (Free to join!)

Xeia

"I was tired, and bored. So yeah.. I made cupcakes." Sunny smiled as the orange glow encased the group and herself.

Se nodded toward the cupcakes on her kitchen counter. "Take one, and help yourself to a drink.." She smiled.

"Oh,why thank you," Passion trotted over and oicked up a cupcake,balancing it on her muzzle,she dropped it,and the wrapping around it landed in her teeths grip."Haha," She giggled a bit before setting it down on the counter,just to insure that she would not drop it.

Passion smiled at Sunny,after taking a bite tinto the cupcake,her eyes got wide,"It's like my tastebuds are having a party in my mouth," She said before taking another bite and setting it back down,wiping her mouth,she thanked Sunny once more for the Cupcake,"Thank you again,"

Passion smiled back at Sunny,she looked over at Care,who looked like he had been spacing out the whole time,she shrugged and took another bite of her cupcake,licking thr frosting off of her mouth afterwards.

Care came back to reality and then shook his head. He awkwardly smiled at both of the mares and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Sorry I..um..cupcake!" [/colour]He then took one of the cupcakes and started to eat it. He was still a bit nervous. He had no idea what had been said while he was spacing out.

Passion giggled a bit at Carr,"No need to worry,as you did not miss anything really," She chuckled,then ate the last bite of her cupcake,then she stretched out her limbs,for they were all tired and shakey from what happened earlier.

Care chuckled a bit and smiled. "Well..as long as I didn't miss anything.". He laughed a bit and then finished off his cupcake. It was really good! He wondered if Sugar Cube Corner made cupcakes like that? Then he remembered that they did...and they were delicious..

He actually made himself want more right then. But he didn't take anymore.

Care smiled a bit at the two. He hated to be "that" pony but he had to. "I don't really know what all I could do...I've got mail to deliver.". He half smiled down at his mailbag. Then he looked back up at the two.

Care smiled at Sunny. Then he looked away. He had never had ponies accompany him on deliveries before. He had no idea if he could do that..but he didn't really care. Care the looked back at Sunny and Passion and said, "Well..I mean if you really want to..then I guess you could.". He chuckled slightly.

She didn't care if they could or couldn't - one way or another she wanted to get out the house and explore.

She opened the door and embraced the sun with a smile,

Sunny trotted out, and awaited the pair.

Care trotted out of the house and saw Sunny already outside. He trotted up next to her and smiled. He was waiting for Passion.

"Well alright then." he glanced between both mares.

Passion flew out of the house,letting her wings cover the sun from catching her,she opened them up as wide as she could,"I'm ready," She said trying to look at them while her eyes adjusted to the light,which caused her to flutter her eyes for a moment.

Sapphire stretched herself from her very short sleep after controlling the weather during the night last night."it's really sunny, wonder why the other pegasuses thought it should be this bright?" sapphire questioned herself whilst standing up shielding her eyes with her wings, revealing her cutie mark that had a dark blue could and a moon poking out underneath."Ponyville is where i need to do the weather for a few nights not canterlot gonna be fun!" she exclaimed darting off her cloud to see everyone.

Care jumped a bit. He had spaced out for a few bit now he was back. He forgot where he was and who he was with but he quickly remembered. Care then checked his mailbag and looked at one of his letters. He smiled at the address and said, "[colour=#008080]It's addressed to Miss Twilight Sparkle."[/colour] He smiled and showed them the letter quickly. Then he placed it back in his mailbag and said,[colour=#008080]"Guess we're going to the library!"[/colour] He chuckled a bit and then moved his wings around and lifted himself off the ground and hovering in one spot.

Sapphire new she had some research to do but really couldn't be bothered to do it but it was instructed so she knew she had to. " Off to the library then hopefully twilight and spike will have something useful for me," she exclaimed racing towards the library doing twists and twirls as she went.