[Baltimare] Just Another Day in the City (Open Join)

Kitirina

Razor was glad for conversation. It removed the uncomfortable air at the moment.

[colour=#FF0000]"Well no. I live on my own, staying a few days in places my work takes me through. The rest of my family lives back in Aquilla, and I have four other brothers, we were our mothers first clutch. Then there is my little sister Glimmer, who was a single fledling in our mothers second clutch. Doubt they will have anymore kids after that."[/colour] Razor said.

[colour=#FF0000]"Sometimes Glimmer stays with me when I am not travelling about alot. My mother and father tend to get busy now and they don't want to leave her alone. I don't mind it at all, I love my sister alot and she and I have always been close."[/colour] Razor said with a smile.

He ate some more, finishing his meal quickly. He was hungry and now just sipped his drink, asking for a refill when the waitress stepped by. Thankfully there were no more....embaressing comments from her.

[colour=#FF0000]"What about you?" [/colour]Razor asked.

• Like 1

[colour=#008000]"I'm an only foal. My parents are busy musicians in Baltimare so when they had time for me they made the most of it. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling however!"[/colour] Musica answered Razor with a smile, having finished her sandwhich and continuing to nibble on the rest of the chips. When the waitress swung back around, she obtained a refill for her own beverage.

[colour=#008000]"Glimmer sounds absolutely precious. She definitely will have lots of body guards between you and your brothers!"[/colour]

In the middle of the conversation, she silently thought of other activities. The day was still young, it wasn't even noon!

Razor frowned, [colour=#FF0000]"Only foal? That must have been lonely. Granted siblings can be irritating, I should know my brothers tormented me alot when I was younger, but still it didn't make life boring then. And yeah Glimmer is very important to me. I'd go to the belly of Tartarus and back again if it kept her safe and happy."[/colour]

Razor took a drink before continuing,[colour=#FF0000] "Though I feel that Glimmer gets annoyed with me being....over protective. She still hasn't let that one time I tied up three male fledlings and left them hanging from a net on a cliff in the canyons back home. Its not like I left them there, i brought em back after I made them swear to not steal her bow again."[/colour]

Razor chuckled, [colour=#FF0000]"If anything they should be glad I was the one who did that. Glimmer can get nasty when her bow is gone."[/colour]

With the meal widning down, Razor pulled his wallet out and pulled out the bits needed to pay for the whole meal, [colour=#FF0000]"I'll cover everything. I owe ya for almost plowing into you." [/colour]He set the bits on the table, which the waitress swept up. Razor finished off his drink before looking to Musica.

[colour=#FF0000]"So....anything else to do? I don't really have anything planned."[/colour] Razor said.