Destiny BraveHooves(Ready)

DestinyThePony

Name:Destiny

Role Play Type:Free For All

Eye Colour:Violet

Coat:Dark Blue

Mane/Tail:The same style as Bab's(Mane and tail) but the co.our is violet

Physique:Destiny has a skimny,slim body wich is offully small witch allows her to run faster(And or fly faster)

Residence:Canterlot

Ocupation:Firefighter and other emergencies

History:Destiny lived on a small ranch,it was boring for her there.she has to clean up after the animals.trust me,that isint pleasant.

She felt like she was wasting her life.Her oly family members she knew ws her fatherAlick StrongHooves,Her mother,Agsy LittleWings and her

little sister,Jasmine SmallHooves.Ever since the fire at the ranch her family split apart.Destiny had to stay in Canterlot for her sfaety.but when she grew up adventure

influemced her and now she is still on an adventure for life.

Species:Pegasus

Character Summary:Destiny's talent is acting fast durimg emrgencies.her reflexes help her preven physical bad thimgs from happening.for example,say you drop

a vace and Destiny is there.her fast reflexes would help her catch the vase at the last second.

Personality:Destiny may be mean an cold when you firat meet her but once you meet her she might be as kind as fluttershy.

How She Got A Cutie Mark:When Destiny was a little fillie,her parents were over protective.She was not allowed to play outside,She was not aloud to watch tv.all she was aloud to do was do chores.One day when Destiny's mum was cooking a fire broke out.EveryPony go out safely.exept for one,Destiny's youngest sister'Jasmine.Destiny's parents wouldnt let her back in the house.but Destiny pushed them away and hovered through the shortest window(She isna fillie she still cant fly well)Her sister was stuck in her bedroom the only thing blocking it was a desk on fire.Destiny slid under the desk taking the risk of burning her wings.Jasmine was knocked out from something that fell on her head.Destiny carried her under the desk,but this time the wing on her left side was burned.Destiny had no faster route then out the hall window.she flutters out of control out of the window and tumbled to the ground.when she woke up she found herswlf in the hospital when she checked behind ger,there she saw it,Her Cutie mark it was a sheild with a fire mark on it.

Edited by DestinyThePony

Oi! Destiny! I see that you are new! So welcome to our site and our roleplay area! As such you probably haven't had the chance to explore much or read everything for our RP! Really before anything else can be done with this app, you'll need to follow Rarity's Fabulous Application Form! In that form it will ask you for roleplay type which are as follows:

:Celest: World of Equestria - Character application required!

Canterlot's premiere roleplay, World of Equestria (or WoE/Mane RP) is a strict, structured game that mirrors the basic principles, rules, and continuity (canon) of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Characters here must pass a review process by our volunteer staff to be deemed acceptable for play in this area. This game also features players that play Cast from FiM.

:Luna: Free for All - No application required.

Free for All is an area designated for any character, and anything you can dream. This is a good place to test new character concepts, story ideas, and to meet new and interesting players. Mature content must go in the 18+ sub-section.

There are also several more fields you'll need to fill in as well that will help you have a well developed character! After you clear those up we can move this application right along!

You also have to mark this application as [WiP] or [Ready] by editing the title, which you'll be able to do after you have three posts, and selecting "edit" then "use full editor."

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask right here in this thread!

Alright, so I want to make this clear. This app needs work for WoE. From the content to general length right down to simple proofreading.

If you are sure you want it for WoE, I'll do a full review of it, when you mark this application [Ready] in the title of the app. (Please refer to my previous post on how to do this)

If you want to use the character as is, you can switch this application to FFA and play her without any significant changes.

If you choose WoE I'll do everything I can to get this application ready for Senior Roleplay Helper evaluation.

I highly recommend you try Free for All as your roleplay type first. That will allow you to get comfortable with our game before trying out World of Equestria, as it is an advanced roleplay that requires detailed and specific character design.