The Revolution Saga, Part Two: Invasion (Open! Please Apply in OOC)

[colour=#006400]- Col. Star Striker -

Central Command Facility, Forward Command Staging Area, Frozen Wastes[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]w/ Applejack[/colour]

Striker nods and salutes AJ as she gives him his orders. [colour=#006400]"Copy that, mam. Secure and defend the area in a 5 klick radius around base camp." [/colour]He replies formally. [colour=#FF8C00]"I need to get something to the med-labs before I head off for Manehatten. You now have field command Colonel Striker, don't disappoint me." [/colour]Gen. AJ responds, tipping her infamous hat to Star. He nods. "I won't, mam." They both turn away from eachother and AJ leaves, giving him full field command of the base and its operations.

Aproaching the CO's desk, Striker summons Lt. Major Casings back over to him. [colour=#006400] "Casings! Fall in." [/colour]he orders.

Still intimidated by Striker, he scurries over to him with haste. [colour=#800000]"Yes, sir?" [/colour]he asks. Col. Striker sits down at the desk and draws his new sidearm, a large custom M45A1 CQBP (Close Quarters Battle Pistol), the RLF's redeigned and updated tactical version of the classic high powered Colt M1911 .45 ACP handgun and sets it down on the table, beginning to disasemble it. Striker removes the magazine and racks the slide, ejecting a live round. It bounces on the table. Setting the weapon down, he puts the stray bullet into the mag. His weapon safe to field strip, some of his focus returns to the stallion before him. [colour=#006400]"I need a security briefing. What defensive capabilities does this installation have?"[/colour] he asks coldly, inspecting his firearm.

[colour=#800000]"Well sir, as you can tell, the main parameter of the base is a 6 hoof high by 2 hooves thick cement wall, quarried from nearby. It was finished about two weeks before your arrival..." [/colour]Casisngs begins to elaborate. Striker releases the slide and removes the tactical laser sight from the weapon's rail. [colour=#800000]"... About 150 hooves beyond that is a chain fense with barbed wire. The space between is partolled around the clock." [/colour] Star continues to strip his weapon, his eyes on his gun. [colour=#800000]"Well... um... the facility has guard towers at all corners and two at each entry. We also have 4 Humvee mounted anti-air heatseeking missle defense platforms, two of which are down due to maintenance. If needed we have access to Stinger Anti-air missle lanchers in the armory." [/colour]Casings explains. Striker, finishes taking apart his gun. All the parts seem to be in working order, so he begins to reassemble. [colour=#006400]"Understood, do we have any close air-support available?"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"Yes, sir. We four helipads, two occupied by Cobra attack choppers on standby."[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Good. One last thing..." [/colour]the Colonel asks.

[colour=#800000]"Sir?"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Do we have any mechanized or armored assets on station or nearby in case we require such support?"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"Actually we do sir, we have two Strykers, and the staging area 50 kilcks to the south, Camp Trottle, has 4 M1 Abrams battle tanks on standby as well."[/colour]

Striker finishes and loads his sidearms, satisfied by the intel. [colour=#006400]"Understood, Lt. Major. Dismissed." [/colour]he says with a wave of his hoof.

[colour=#800000]"Sir!" [/colour]Casings salutes and returns to his duties. Striker stands and clears his thoart.

[colour=#006400]"Attention!"[/colour] Everypony snaps to attention. [colour=#006400]"I want a 5 klick radius around our current location locked down. No one in or out without proper clearance. Any CE forces that approach are parameter are considered targets of opprotunity and security forces are to engage at will. Am I understood?"[/colour] he orders as he grabs his pistol, racks it, and places it in his holster.

[colour=#FF8C00]"SIR, YES, SIR!" [/colour]everypony in central command respond. They begin to radio the new orders to all platoon leaders and MP's. Star, walks outside and into the falling snow. Making his way to an empty helipad, he stops in the middle of the platform and looks out into the wasteland before him... the frontlines... he takes a deep breath...

[colour=#006400]"I'm ready now... are you?... Pierrot?..."[/colour]