[Baltimare] The Garden of Eden [Kitirina and NeoExLucky]

Kitirina

Musica-Lee Noted had been preparing all day for her date. Her very. First. Date. Ever. She woke up to only take a long bath and spend hours grooming her wavy main and tail, and even longer trying to figure out what she would wear. Be yourself, is something that everypony has told her. If she was to be herself, she would be fine. Unfortunately, this spastic mess of a pegasus was her. Excited, worries, anxious, nervous, curious, adventurous, frightened. Inside her heart, the mare was an emotional wreck!

She decided she would wear a rather simple colour, kind of introverted from her usual wardrobe. Musica chose to wear a solid, true white bow that was tassled into the back of her hair, and a white pinstripe vest with black stripes instead of white. She kept her silver bangles on her front left and back right hooves. Her bangles clashed together with each step, causing a rhythmic jingle with each step. Her chestnut mane and tail was soft and shimmered delicately against the light, and her tail happened to be slightly curly.

Walking into her office, the mare grabbed the envelope from One Plus Another and reread the letter. She carefully studied the details of the letter and grabbed the two tickets. Moving the tickets, she tucked them into a pocket on the inside of her vest and went toward the front of the house. Time was ticking and she was afraid she would be late. It was a quarter 'til five, and she had to walk from the edge of White Tail Wood to the northern parts of Baltimare. The last thing she wanted to be was late on her first date ever.

Time Spinner sat in the train that was taking him to baltimare. He looked out the window and saw some trees passing by. He looked back to his luggage and grabbed the letter from One plus another. He read it again. Time put the letter down and got up. He walked around the train to see what he could find. He moved outside his room and moved towards one side of the train, he was freaking out about the date though he didn't know it. He was sure it was going to be a dud and he would end up going home to Gadget and Nevermore and telling them 'I told you so.'. Yet...why was he so anxious about it?

Shutting the door behind her the Pegasus moved to the path which lead to the city, trotting along with it. Her bangles jingled and she danced with each step.

She read in a literary text once of a white rabbit carrying a pocket watch, Musica recalled, and it kept shouting a particular phrase of words. "I'm late, im late! For a very important date!" The pun to the statement made her laugh aloud and to herself, and she went merrily about her way. It didn't take long, about twenty minutes for the mare to arrive at the west gase to Baltimare. Musica paused and used her right hoof to check inside her vest for the tickets. Still there, she thought with relief. With a bounce to her step, she continued on her way to the gardens. It wouldn't be long now.

The train had stopped and Time Spinner trotted out of it. He made his way to the hotel close by, the Prancing Pony. He made his way inside and used his little ticket to get a very nice room. It was a bit smaller than most rooms but it was good for Time. He took a shower and got dressed in a nice Black and White Collared shirt. He put on his Gold pocket watch necklace and put in under his shirt. Time looked around the room, took a deep breath and made his way to the Gardens.

It was close to time, and there wasn't a moment to lose. Friday at six p.m. she was supposed to meet this mysterious stallion named Time Spinner.

Musica stood at the entrance to the gardens, watching as each individual pony passed by. Some were alone, others were paired. A coal-coloured coat with a brown mane and tail, she remembered. That was the stallion she was looking for. The mare took a deep breath and moved herself out of the way on the sidewalk, lookng down at the chestnut horseshoes on her hooves, and then to the bangles on her front hoof sparkling against the fairy lights in the garden. Time itself waits for no one, she just hoped that this blind arrangement wouldn't falter before it began.

Time made his way to the gardens. He looked in awe at all the gate and looked at some of the ponies around. He saw a chestnut mare and approached her. [colour=#696969]"Are you Musica-lee noted?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked her a bit shyly.[/colour]

Running through her coat was a rush of chills, giving her the sensation as if her hair was standing straight up. Thankfully it didn't. Musica heard the sound of her name through a stallion's voice, and she let her sea-green hues freely dart to the source of the sound. The shyness in his voice seemed to ring within her ears. He was as nervous as she was, and she knew to be a pony as well dressed as he was, he wasn't from just any city. Canterlot, she guessed.

Moving from next to the gate, the pegasus mare moved to face Time Spinner, a small smile plastered onto her face and a light pink tint colouring her cheeks. Musica was anxious, nervous, thrilled, excited, scared, and more! Her chestnut mane flowed with her movements, and her bangles caused this silent jingle each time her right front hoof and left back hoof hit the ground. Musica took a minute to study the stallion and his appearance, realizing to an extent that the two had matched.

[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#696969]"Are you Musica-lee noted?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked her a bit shyly.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Musica nodded, [/colour][colour=#006633]"Are you Time Spinner?" [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Indeed, I am Time Spinner." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said digging his front left hoof in the ground. He looked to the ground then back up. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Ohh...this is a bit awkward."[/colour]

[colour=#006633]"How can this already be awkward?"[/colour] Musica asked Time Spinner. The comment he made almost discouraged her. She wasn't good at this sort of thing at all.

Then she remembered the tickets. Moving one of her hoofs she slid it into her vest and grabbed the tickets, presenting them to the stallion.

[colour=#006633]"Do you like gardens? Baltimare is said to have one of the more magnificent gardens next to Canterlot!"[/colour] Musica said, trying to make the date at least sound worthwhile.

[colour=#696969]"Yes I certainly do like gardens." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said to her in his normal voice. He noticed the tickets in her hooves. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let us be off then. After all this is a date." [/colour]He told her. [colour=#696969]"She's much prettier than I thought." [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought to himself. [/colour]

Inside of her she was screaming, worried her comment about the awkwardness made it worse. But Musica wasn't about to let her own internal fears ruin the wonderful night ahead. Musica placed one of the tickets into his hands and smiled brightly at the stallion.

[colour=#006633]"Yes, a date it is indeed."[/colour] She replied to Time Spinner, turning her head and looking at the gate. A ticket collector stood tall just inside the gate, a box suspended from a strap around his neck. He was in a suit, with his mane neatly combed back. His coat was a brown colour as his mane and tail was a caramel. The ticket pony was a unicorn and had a cutie mark of, well, a gold, and silver ticket. The typical look of his cutie mark, just the mere humor made her smile more as she approached the unicorn. Without word, she dropped her ticket into the box and waited for Time Spinner to do the same.

The garden itself was life a maze, a labyrinth of flowers and trees, natures at its peak performance. It was spring afterall. Inside the garden was fairy lights stringed through the numerous branches that expanded from individual trees of the garden. It provided a unique illumination in the evening, giving select bushes, hedges, plants, and more a different hue of green. Upon entrance was a brick pathway in a fishbone pattern, a sandy colour though it nearly looked yellow. Hedges lined the pathway, about six to eight foot tall, and curves at the distance. Roses of different colours peeped through the hedges, in full bloom and occasionally a bud. The sky was a slate-blue colour at the approaching dark. Studious eyes could see the appearance of stars.

Musica looked at herself, realizing her vest and possibly even her bow was brightened by the lights and setting sun, which was just now peeping above its horizon. Her bangles shined, but wasn't glimmering in an obnoxious way. Before the mare realized it, she was already a few steps into the pathway, having idly admired the beauty of the place. Blinking, she looked back to where she thought Time Spinner would have been, her sea-green eyes searching for the unicorn.

Time put his ticket in the box of the ticket collector, which for some reason reminded him of the phrase 'All aboard!'. He moved towards Musica. He looked at himself as he passed by a mirror like object. His Blue vest and red tie were a bit uneven, so he moved them to straighten himself up. He made sure his black and white fedora was on right and didn't mess with his black glasses. He noticed his hooves shaking for a second and quickly calmed them. He looked over to Musica again and stood in awe of not just the beauty of the garden but her beauty as well. She practically glowed in the lights reflected onto her. He hurried over to her side. [colour=#696969]"Let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said calmly.[/colour]

[colour=#006633]How charming,[/colour] she thought of the stallion. He was snazzily dressed. Very studious with the glasses. His overall appearance made her smile the more she became used to his presence. [colour=#006633]He truly is an attractive male, but lets see if his intel is just as good.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Let's go." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said calmly as he came to Musica's side. Standing close to the stallion, the mare began to walk slowly forward down the path, looking forward to the time spent here. A sense of curiousity had caught her attention when she seen the pocket watch around his neck.[/colour] [colour=#006633]"So, Time Spinner.. What do you do for a living, do you make watches? Or is it just a valued momento?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Oh, that was my Dad's. He made pocket watches. I'm a historian, and fairly good at it if I do say so myself." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said sadly then with bit of flair. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So what is it you do?"[/colour]

[colour=#006633]"Oh cool! What was the oldest constructed instrument ever invented, Mr. Historian?"[/colour] Musica quizzed him jokingly before answering his question.[colour=#006633] "I'm a private music teacher. My office is at my house and I help encourage the learning of a foals choice instrument."[/colour]

They were a distance from the gate now as they walked deeper into the labyrinth of plants. The sun was behind the horizon, and the stars slowly danced their way into the navy-blue sky. The moon peaked from the opposite end and was rising to the occasion in its Full and crater-filled glory.

[colour=#696969]"I believe it was the...You were joking weren't you." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said laughing a little. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So music teacher huh? You any good at singing?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked.[/colour]

[colour=#006633]"I do sing, but I don't want to admit that I am any good. That's just a matter of opinion. I prefer playing instruments."[/colour] Musica giggled when he caught onto her joke, laughing with him.

She paused as she came across a glass vase pedestal filled with calla lilies. The colours of its petals, the sky blue and light red, the white... it all caught her attention. Moving her head she leaned in to smell the calla lily she stood next to. They were near a small clearing with a white gazebo covered in vines, and cushioned with a soft light-coloured fabric on the benches. At the steps of the of the gazebo was two low to the ground round vases that contained rosebushes with pink roses. In the middle of the roof of the gazebo was a dimly lit lantern suspended down in the center. They were still engulfed in the maze of large hedges, and you could hear another couple deeper in to the labyrinth, but only when they laughed. Their chatter was merely grey noise. Otherwise, Time Spinner and Musica was alone.

[colour=#696969]"I'm sure your great." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said turning into the ladies man he was when he was younger. [/colour][colour=#696969]"After all with such a beautiful voice you have you should be an amazing singer." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said putting his hooves on his mouth. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Sorry, I haven't done that for a long time."[/colour]

Musica paused from smelling the calla lilies, her cheeks rushing with a mild heat that tinted them a red colour. The unexpected compliment caused her to blush! A stallion made her blush!

[colour=#006633]Did he jus-yes..yes he did[/colour], she thought to herself.

Blinking she took a subtle breath and smiled, well aware that her cheeks would remain tinted against her cream-coloured coat. [colour=#006633]"I'm surprised, Mr. Spinner."[/colour] She admitted to him. Her voice wasn't alto, but it wasn't soprano either. It was caring, and heart-warming. The type of voice that could melt your heart with the right words. But she had been told it can be quite annoying, too.

[colour=#008000]"Perhaps one day I will sing for you,"[/colour] Musica jested, [colour=#008000]"then you can record me in your personal book of history." [/colour]She made a gesture with her hoof and gazed into a random direction with a smile, symbolizing a means of looking into the future. [colour=#008000]"Time Spinner's Travels and Discoveries: Life as We Know It."[/colour]

Thinking of a title atop of her head wasn't the greatest thing she's done, as it wasn't an overly humorous title as she wanted it to be. Placing her hoof back to the ground she looked to the stallion and tilted her head to the side, giggling. So far things are going well, and she was certainly showing her colours and all their radiant, prismatic glory.

[colour=#696969]"Perhaps one day." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said laughing a bit. He was having an actual good time. He didn't think he was going to have this much fun at all but it truly was. Time decided to change the subject. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So what do you think of birds?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. Nevermore had been a longtime companion of his. The answer to this question would be very important.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"I suppose if I can handle having lunch with a griffon I can handle any fowl that comes my way."[/colour] Musica answered,[colour=#008000] "So yes, I do like birds."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Country or the city?"[/colour] Musica asked Spinner, giving him a this-or-that question. She moved past the seating area and continued along the path, with him at her side. The place was so lovely, and it gave this peaceful feeling that was an added comfort. It was like the elegant mixed with White Tail Wood.

[colour=#696969]"Oh either one is just fine. I live in the city right now but I wouldn't mind the country. It'd give nevermore space to fly." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Oh Nevermore is my White Raven." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told her. The forest around them was just as beautiful as she was.[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Neat."[/colour]

The path came to an abrupt halt as the two were given a choice of their next direction: right or left? Stopping, Musica looked to Spinner as if asking him to pick a direction. Which way, she thought.

Listening to him speak of his pet raven intrigued her. Let alone, it was a white raven. It was something she never quite heard of. Albinism, perhaps?

[colour=#008000]"I've never had a pet. But Nevermore sounds like an interesting character."[/colour] She said to Time Spinner. He was indeed charming.

[colour=#696969]"She is indeed smart. One of the smartest animals I've ever met." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let's go Right." [/colour]

And so, the stallion and the mare turned right around the hedges. It wasn't long, merely a few paces, that they came to another stop. They were given the same option, and the additional would be going back the way they came. [colour=#008000]"Hmm... which way now?"[/colour] She asked, smirking a bit because of the labyrinth's twists and turns.

[colour=#008000]"So, Time Spinner, what do you enjoy doing in your past time? I presume it would be reading?"[/colour]