[Baltimare] The Garden of Eden [Kitirina and NeoExLucky]

Kitirina

[colour=#696969]"Well, that is one of the things but there's also chess, Coffee, and sometimes gardening." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with a bright smile. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Let's go left this time."[/colour]

The two of them proceded left, only to find a long path between the walls of hedges. The sound of the fountain closed in the further they walked. Occasionally there would be an opening for a left turn, toward the center of the garden.

[colour=#008000]"I'm more of a tea kind of girl."[/colour] She commented, chuckling. [colour=#008000]"I've actually have never played chess."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"It's easier then what other's say. Maybe I could teach you one day." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. There was a fountain sound in the distance that made him think of the fountain in canterlot. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What about you? What do you do in your free time?"[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"I travel."[/colour] Musica answered. [colour=#008000]"When I don't have lessons or repairs scheduled, I look for a place to plant a business so I can work out-of-home instead of in it."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Maybe you can record you reaching me how to play chess in your personal book of history, too." [/colour]She joked, smiling at the stallion. They were nearing the end of the long path, and following the sound of the fountain she planned to turn left.

[colour=#696969]"Haha perhaps I will." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as they continued to walk to the fountain sound. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Hmm, Have you heard of a musician named Octavia? I believe you and her might get along just fine, though she can be a bit more...uptight."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"I adore her music." [/colour]She commented, [colour=#008000]"Octavia is a lovely instrumentalist. She has quite a remarkable technique that anypony should envy."

"Since you love to read, what's your favorite book?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time thought back to his childhood and too the book he enjoyed. [/colour][colour=#696969]"The...adventures of Diamond Dust." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said the children's book sheepishly.[/colour]

[i hate to say this but i'm running out of things to run on... =/ ]

[colour=#008000]"Teehee. That was a good one when I was little. Tis' a classic!"[/colour] Musica said with a smile, finding herself with Time Spinner at the fountain, the two of them now having made another left turn to enter the large opening in the center of the labyrinth.

(I also have run out of things.)

They turned the corner into the center of the garden. There was a large, flowing, sparkling, fountain. Around it was a lone bench that looked like it hadn't been touched in a while, but didn't have any dust on it. The area was secluded and there didn't appear to be any other couple around. [colour=#696969]"Wow..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said looking around. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So uh, what about your family?"[/colour]

[Time for the wonderous, most fantastic series of short posts the world will ever see! Nananananananananana...oh wait.. not batman. Was I thinking superman? Random spam to make you and onlookers laugh. K. Here we go.]

The sound of the tiered flowing fountain was soothing to her ears as the water trickled down from the spout at its peak. The moon, now high in sky shimmered against the waving waters that the fountain contained. In the bottom tier was bits that were tossed in. It seemed that quite a few ponies believed in wishes. Magic was possible in the world of Equestria, but for a wish to be granted was one of those things that gave you a lingering hope, and wonder.

Without further hesitation the mare had pulled a bit from the inside of her vest and tossed it into the fountain. Thunk. The bit made a small splash and she smiled, watching the coin submerge underwater. As she watched, Musica made her wish silently within her mind.

Musica then went to the lone bench, the jingles with each step providing some sort of contrast to the sound of the running water. Turning, the mare hopped up and took a seat onto the concrete surface. Her eyes settled on Time Spinner then as he presented her a question.

[colour=#008000]"They don't live to far from the gardens. Baltimare is where I grew up. My mother is an orchestra musician and my father is a composer. What about yours?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"My Mother's a singer and my Father was a watch maker." [/colour]He said. [colour=#000000]Time sat next to Musica and looked to the fountain.[/colour] [colour=#696969]"So what did you wish for?"[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"It would defeat the point of the wish if I told you." [/colour]She replied, smiling and winking at Time Spinner. Musica chuckled and then looked up, gazing up to the open starry sky above them.

[colour=#008000]"How did you find your cutie mark?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"When I was younger I really wanted to get my talent, like most foals. So I thought maybe I could find it in magic. I tried really hard to perform the toughest spells and even applied for a private school in canterlot. They turned me down and with this I threw myself into my studies. I read The adventures of Diamond Dust and at the time it was mislabeled as Non-fiction. So I started to read as many Non-fiction books as possible. Eventually I found a big book of History and as soon as I had finished it I got my Cutie mark." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"It was a really special moment. It was the book I was reading when Nevermore first appeared, it was the book that made my parents so proud of me and my younger brother so jealous. One time I went out and ran into this gambling pegasus. I actually placed a bet with him that I learned from that book and won. He bet his own little store and house. He was a rich one tough, So I never felt bad about it but if it wasn't for that moment I wouldn't have my office." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked mesmerized in what he said. He didn't realize how close to Musica's face he had gotten or how he was looking into her big, beautiful eyes, or how much he wanted to put his lips to hers.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Your move, Kitirina.)[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh.[/colour]

Her eyes watched him, and her ears itnently listened to the words he had to say. The same three words replayed like a broken record the closer the stallion's face seemed to get to her own. Time Spinner's story was much more intriguing than her own. However, it was the sound of his voice that entranced her. Musica's cheeks lit up like fire to gasoline, becoming a bold red colour. Her eyes widened and she leaned forward to close the gap between them. With a flutter of her eyelashes, the sea-green eyes the stallion fancied became hidden and Musica found herself lost over a simple kiss. Her first kiss..

Time blushed as his lips met hers. His entire body felt warm and he pulled away very embarrassed after about 30 seconds. [colour=#696969]"Oh, um, uh, well... that wasn't too bad." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That's one thing I'll be writing in the big book of history."[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#008000]Was it his first kiss, too?[/colour] Musica could only wonder about the Stallion's experiences. Or was it the fact he was as new to it all as she was?

The kiss itself seemed to last forever, but it being a new sensation she found herself enjoying the entirety of the moment. It was the burst of reality before her that sent the mare into a bit of a shy state. Musica was speechless!

[colour=#696969]"Oh, um, uh, well... that wasn't too bad." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. Musica just smiled, her eyes shining with the glee of the statement Time Spinner made. She shook her head from side to side softly, agreeing with him. Her eyes then drifted downward to the ground, avoiding eye contact as she did feel a bit surprised still. Musica didn't know quite what to say, especially not to his next phrase:[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"That's one thing I'll be writing in the big book of history."[/colour]

The redness in her cheeks, as if they couldn't turn any bolder shade, evolved into a deep scarlet red. A cosmetologist would pity the red tint as it looked like a bad make-up application. Her smile stayed, and she just sort of froze.

[colour=#008000]Come on, think you ninny! [/colour]Musica scolded herself in her thoughts, [colour=#008000]Everything is going fine and you're just now freezing up? Show him a bit about you, do something![/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Ahm...so that was...uh...are you okay?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked a bit startled. He was a bit of a terrible romantic but he had never kissed a mare before.[/colour]

With a burst of energy, Musica moved from the bench and stood from him. Her mind was turning over tons of ideas until one popped into her head. With a bounce in each step, she smiled at the wonderful stallion. [colour=#008000]"I'm just lovely, Time Spinner."[/colour] She said with a tender tone imbedded into her voice. [colour=#008000]"Whats say we go somewhere else? The night is still quite young! I admire the beauty here, and its quite memorable, now."[/colour]