Twilight. Princess. Alicorn. Babysitter for a day. (OOC applied please)

It was a normal day in Ponyville, though dark storm clouds were being moved in preperation for a big storm. While on this preparation was beginning. Twilight Sparkle, the newly crowned Princess of Magic, was busy in her library. She had acquired some scrolls from the Star Swirl the Bearded wing at the Canterlot Archives and was deep in seeing what else the great unicorn mage had created.

She had just found an interesting spell she wished to try and had invited some friends over. Who arrived soon before the storm hit. However one more addition would be added to this little venture show.

-----------------------

[colour=#FF0000]"Nononononononononono!"[/colour] Razor said as he flew fast to avoid the falling rain. He hated getting wet as any griffon did.

[colour=#FF0000]"Shelter! Need shelter!" [/colour]He said and burst through the door of a big tree with a sign with a book on it. He closed the door and breathed a sigh of relief as thunder clashed and rain began pouring in sheets outside. It was then that he noticed...he was being stared at.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh...umm...sorry to intrude....but I didn't realize there was a storm in this town.....umm....sorry."[/colour] He said a bit embaressed.

Care was almost done with his deliveries for the day. Being the young stallion he was he was about Twilight's age but he could never specifically tell on ages. Also he didn't talk to Miss Sparkle on a daily basis. Care then shook his head and looked down at his letter. It was addressed to Miss Twilight Sparkle of Ponyville. He had no idea who it was from. But Care wasn't one to snoop.

Care then realized that the other pegasi were preparing clouds for a storm that was supposed to happen. Care was happy that he was a mailpony but he wondered what being a weather pony was like. They got to go in the rainbow factory and they made clouds and snow...

Care realized he had gotten to far into thought. He came back when he realized that he was at the library door. He was glad he knew this town.

Care then knocked on the door and it opened. He rushed himself in. He wasn't about to get wet. He looked around and couldn't find Miss Sparkle.

"Miss Twilight?...Twilight Sparkle? Mail Delivery." He then sighed and waited a bit. He wanted to get home before the rain started.

But then Care heard a sound.

[colour=#FF0000]"Nononononononononono!"[/colour]

Care looked towards the door. He heard the noise from the outside. But now a griffon came charging in the Library! Care jumped a bit because he wasn't expecting this.

[colour=#FF0000]Oh...umm...sorry to intrude....but I didn't realize there was a storm in this town.....umm....sorry."[/colour]

Care sympathized with the Griffon. The storm seemed to have started. Care frowned a bit. He figured he would be flying home in the rain.

Care then smiled at the Griffon and said, "[colour=#008080]No worries friend."[/colour] He then coughed a bit. "[colour=#008080]Oh um. I'm Care Package by the way. Just here to...drop..off a letter.."[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

b9oYuah.png

Banner Credit: http://fav.me/d5c7kxo

Starswirl the Bearded had surely been an incredible unicorn. His spells and research still fascinated Twilight. The scrolls she had just received were full of spells that she couldn't wait to try out. Even as she went about her day-to-day activities, like making lunch in the kitchen, she had one or two of the scrolls with her to go through.

One spell in particular caught her eye:

Sands of time, I bid thee stop

Turn yourself about

Restore to them their youth

As though a fresh new sprout

It was pretty clear to her what the spell would do: it was an age spell. Of course, she was an alicorn now, and while even the most powerful of unicorns struggled with age spells, they should be more than possible for alicorn; especially for the Princess of Magic!

"Fluttershy, are you still here?" she called out.

Spike was in Canterlot on royal business and the pegasus pony had come by to check up on Owlowicious and PeeWee in the dragon's absence. Twilight smiled to herself as she thought about how cute Fluttershy would be as a young filly. The spell on the next page seemed to be a counter spell, so it should be safe to try it out. It belonged to Star Swirl the Bearded: Father of the amniomorphic spell and the most important conjurer of the pre-classical era. Surely nothing could possibly go wrong.

Still clutching the scrolls in her magic grasp, she made her way into the front room of the library. She was surprised to find waiting for her an unfamiliar pegasus, and an equally strange Griffon.

"Oh, um, hello," she said, placing the ancient scroll on the table in the centre of the room. "Welcome to Ponyville Library. Can I help you two at all?"

"Welcome to Ponyville Library. Can I help you two at all?"

Care smiled at the purple mare. He had never talked to her before but her voice was nice. He liked it. She seemed like..she knew what she was doing. Like she was "The smart one"

Care smiled at her again and then glanced around her library.

He wasn't one for books but..

"[colour=#008080]Miss Sparkle...this is..quite a nice library you have here." [/colour]He actually had no idea what to say. He wasn't normally like this. Normally he was all bubbly and happy around a new pony but to Miss Sparkle..he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

Care glanced around again and then looked down at his mailbag. Oh no! The letter!

Care quickly pulled out the letter with his mouth and held it in his mouth. He looked at Miss Sparkle and said,

[colour=#008080]"Mff Sparkflle! Ahee Haveffff a."[/colour] He then carefully pulled out the letter and said.

[colour=#008080]"i..I have a letter for you." [/colour]He smiled and handed her the letter in his hoof this time.

• 3 weeks later...

b9oYuah.png

Fluttershy must have left earlier, as there had been no answer to Twilight's call. The purple mare smiled to herself - probably word of some poor creature in desperate need of her assistance back at her cottage. She turned instead to the newly-arrived visitors. The pony seemed a little bit jittery. Twilight was still getting used to the idea of being an alicorn, and she wasn't quite sure of how she felt, being treated like some famous princess all of a sudden - it was rather unnerving.

[colour=#002b54]"A letter?"[/colour] she asked, taking the letting from the pony with her magic and tearing the envelope open. She scanned the page quickly - it wasn't from Celestia bearing more information about the ancient spells of Starswirl the Bearded, to her dismay. Rather, it was a letter from her brother who was still posted in the Crystal Empire. She was always pleased to hear from him, of course, but her mind was still firmly fixated on the mysterious spell she'd discovered and was anxious to try it out - she only needed some test-subjects. She distractedly placed the folded parchment on a shelf so she could read it later. Almost forgetting her manners, she quickly turned back to the teal-blue pegasus. [colour=#002b54]"Well, thank you very much for delivering it!"[/colour]

She turned her attention back to the Griffon, who was still shaking the rainwater off of his feathers. [colour=#002b54]"Uhh, are you okay?"[/colour] she asked him. [colour=#002b54]"Would you like me to get you a towel?"[/colour]

Razor gave a nod to Care, though he mostly focused on getting his wings dry and feathers aligned straight. It was just a little water, but still enough to make his wings wet.

He looked over to who addressed him now and blinked to see a unicorn mare....but with what seemed to be...wings?, [colour=#FF0000]"Hmmm? Oh yeah, just hate getting wet. Feathers and water don't mix well, and I'm a griffon which makes it worse. Yeah a towel would be nice."[/colour]

He took the offered cloth and worked his wings to get them dry, "[colour=#FF0000]Sorry if I interrupted anything, and to intrude if this is yoru house miss....Sparkle?" [/colour]He asked, seeing if the name he heard from Care was right.

[colour=#FF0000]"Anyway, I was just wondering if I could take shelter here till the rain stops?"[/colour] He asked. Razor then looked the mare over, curious of the wings.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hmm...wings and horn.....that makes you an...Alicorn?" [/colour]He asked, [colour=#FF0000]"Hmm some new princess thing in Equestria I guess. Oh well." [/colour]He shrugged, [colour=#FF0000]"Names Razor. Pleasure to meet you."[/colour]

hyicbXI.png

Care had no idea who this griffon was. That was until he heard him say his name. Razor huh? Care had seen a few griffons here and there but never one so up close. He realized how sharp the talons looked. It scared him a bit. But Care had other things to think about. It took him a little bit to realize...

[colour=#800000]"You're an Alicorn??" [/colour]Care started to freak just a bit. He just delivered a letter to..an..Alicorn! Oh..he couldn't wait to tell his friends and family about this. First letter of the day and it was to an Alicorn. Care didn't know what to think. He was stunned. His mouth was hanging open as the others were standing. He realized this so he closed his mouth. The young stallion was even more excited now. Though he always loved delivering any type of mail to any pony. This time just felt different.

Care chuckled a bit. His happy chuckle turned into a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his head. He flapped his wings slightly out of nervousness.

[colour=#800000]"I um..sorry about that outburst. I just wasn't expecting to deliver a letter to an Alicorn. I assumed those types of mail were for the higher ranking mailponies. I'm sorry Miss Sparkle." [/colour]He smiled and blushed a bit. He turned away from her and Razor and casually looked over at all of the books. Though he figured they could tell he was nervous.

• 2 weeks later...

b9oYuah.png

She may have been a bit annoyed by the water getting all over everything, but Twilight made every effort not to show it. Telekinetically she brought a towel in from the bathroom for the clawed visitor, who accepted it gratefully as he began to towel himself off.

[colour=#002b54]"Yes, yes, I'm an alicorn. Still trying to get used to the idea myself, actually,"[/colour] she said, opening and closing her wings. [colour=#002b54]"I didn't realize that mail ponies had ranks. There must be more to the whole letter-delivering system of Equestria than I thought."[/colour] Maybe this was a problem. Maybe there was more to it than she thought. Maybe she was doing mail wrong - it had been such a long time since she'd sent a letter using the conventional method - Spike was usually around to deliver the letters for her. If she was wrong, did that make her a bad Princess? Were princesses allowed to be wrong about simple things like the mail delivery system in Equestria? She made a mental note to read up on how the mail worked in Equestria as soon as possible. In an attempt to calm herself down, she turned her attention back to the griffon, who seemed to have finished drying himself off.

[colour=#002b54]"Well of course you're welcome to wait out the storm in here. I've got plenty of books for you to read if you're looking to entertain yourself,"[/colour] she said, turning her attention back to the ancient scrolls of Starswirl the Bearded. Suddenly an idea planted itself in her head. One that she could not shake.

[colour=#002b54]"Hey, would you two be willing to help me out with a little experiment? I need somepon-er, someone to help me out with this age spell I've just discovered. I've got the counter-spell handy so I'll be able to fix anything that goes wrong. It'll be something to do while we wait for the storm to subside."[/colour]

Razor was glad he could stay till the storm passed. He didn't want to get wet. " Thanks, I hate getting wet."

Razor did agree, Twilight had a lot of books....maybe too much. Still he finished drying off and looked for a place to hang the towel. After that he looked at Twilight a bit skeptical.

"Uh...experiment?" He asked. He blinked a bit at what it would involve and he felt a bit hesitant to go through with it. He didn't feel comfortable in letting somepony he just met go and blast him with magic. Though, she did offer him shelter from the storm so the it would be dishonorable to not agree to helping with this.

"Ummmm....alright. I guess I can go along with this." He said, "so long as you're sure you can change us back without any...complications."

hyicbXI.png

Care looked over at Razor as he seemed skeptical about the "experiment". While Care was a bit..no wait, very skeptical about this experiment he had nothing else to do. He glanced out a window and saw that it was still raining rather hard so he was going nowhere. If he really wanted to he could have just ran out the door and stayed at another house. But then again he barely knew this town since he live in Cloudsdale. And how often do ponies get to say that they helped an alicorn with a magical experiment? Not a lot of times..Care thinks.

So now he made himself think he was pretty important and his nature of wanting to help everypony got the best of him.

[colour=#800000]"I'd be more than happy to help you Miss Sparkle." [/colour]He gave Razor a quick glance then looked back to Twilight. [colour=#800000]"Though I have to agree with Razor. I just hope you are able to solve any repercussions of said experiment." [/colour]

He gave Twilight a smile and then Razor one as well. He had to admit he was getting a bit excited. He wanted to know what this experiment was. Then an idea popped in his head. [colour=#800000]Is she gonna make us Alicorns?![/colour] Then he realized that Razor was a griffon so no alicorniness for him. He had a bunch of ideas for what this experiment could be. But each of his ideas didn't sound good to him.

But then Care realized she said [colour=#800000]Age Spell. [/colour]So he forgot all about his ideas for experiments and started to think about that one. Age spell...he wondered how that would work.

Oh well..as long as Twilight could fix it then he was fine with it.

b9oYuah.png

Twilight Sparkle could completely understand the scepticism of the two - she wasn't sure that this was the sort of thing she would agree to herself, all things considered. Age spells were only for the highest-level unicorns, after all. Though hadn't Twilight just proved to all of Equestria that that's what she was?

[colour=#002b54]"Oh, how wonderful! I'm so glad that the two of you are going to help me with this!"[/colour] she pulled the scroll out and examined the spell she'd found once again.

[colour=#002b54]"Here goes nothing,"[/colour] This time, her horn began to glow as she went over the words of the spell in her mind.

[colour=#002b54]Sands of time, I bid thee stop

Turn yourself about

Restore to them their youth

As though a fresh new sprout[/colour]

The blast of power that emanated from her horn left her momentarily blind, as all she could see were spots of light. She blinked a few times, and took a few sideways steps as the power had left her dizzied. Eventually the library came back into focus, and when it did she could scarcely believe what she was seeing: a foal and fledgeling stood where moments before there had been a stallion and a griffon.

[colour=#002b54]"Well what do you know?"[/colour] Twilight mused, still slightly seeing stars, [colour=#002b54]"it worked!"[/colour]

Razor, now a fledgling once more, felt different. The spell had not only made him young again, it gave him the mind set of a young griffon as well. And that would be....problematic. Though he did look cute as a button. He was well past the time of big puffy feathers covering his body to keep him safe from sudden falls, but still had new feathers growing in to replace those old baby feathers. Also given he was already smaller then normal griffons, being a fledgling added to this, as he was slightly smaller then Care.

Razor looked about with big curious eyes, before staring up at Twilight for a while. He just stared at her, the nictitating membrane of his eyes blinking once. He then looked to Care and stared at him. He lifted his claw and placed it on the colts head....and gripped one of his ears and yanked hard before letting it go. Razor giggled, even if it might cause the pony to cry.

hyicbXI.png

Once the spell was over and done Care felt as if he had been knocked out and he had just woken up. But he felt different. That was because he was a foal again. He still had his own mindset but he had his foal body again. He felt so weird. He was sitting on the ground and he realized that everything was now amazingly interesting for some reason. He sat and stared at the most random things for quite some time. Then he noticed something. There was a giant! No wait! It was Twilight! She was standing over him and Razor..who was now a fledgling.

Care looked up at her and made a few funny sounds and giggles before his ear was yanked by Razor. Care got a bit angry and batted at Razor with his hoof. He wanted him to quit which he did so Care felt as if he had won. He was irritated now. He then looked up at Twilight and stared at her with wide eyes.

b9oYuah.png

This was too good to be true! The age spell had worked! Hmm, probably wasn't wise of her to cast the spell without doing a bit more research into it first. She wondered how the spell had effected the minds of the two infants. Were they themselves, but smaller? Or had they lost their memories of foalhood and adulthood, too? Hmm, she had better have a closer look at this - but they were so cute just sitting there like that.

Then the griffon reached up and grabbed hold of Care Package's ear in his sharp claw. Twilight winced, expecting the pegasus foal to let out a cry of pain. Instead, the foal batted at the griffon with his hoof until the griffon let go, then looked up at Twilight with big, blue eyes. The alicorn princess nearly melted as she stared into them.

[colour=#002b54]"Oh, did that mean old griffon hurt you? That wasn't very nice, Razor. You should be nice to other foals."[/colour] she said. She clapped her hooves together joyously. Oh, this would be such a fun way to spend the stormy afternoon. She could foalsit for a bit, then when the storm ended and it was time for them to leave, she could turn them back to normal, take a few notes on what they remembered about the experience, and send them on their way! Sure, the ethics behind the whole thing were shoddy at best, but they had consented, right? She should be fine!

Her horn glowed momentarily as she conjured up some baby toys; a blanky or two, some blocks and rattles and a teddy bear. Oh, this would surely be a fun way to spend an afternoon - just like helping with the cake twins, but different.

She looked around the library for some children's books. She was sure she had some fun stories with bright pictures, or a board book or two to share with the little ones. She found a simple one about ponies of all sorts of different colours and smiled.

[colour=#002b54]"How would you two like it if I read you a story?"[/colour] she asked.

Razor scowled at Twilight reprimanding him and stuck his tongue out when her back was turned as she looked for a book. Then a fledglings curiosity took over and he looked around for things to do. He looked at the toys conjured up with wide eyes and made a somewhat...chirping sound? Or maybe a sort of meow chirp. He pounced on the teddy bear, and started to bite it playfully.

Of course playful for a griffon could sometimes get....rough. It wasn't long before a loud tearing sound was heard and Razor was on the ground, with the torn of head of the teddy bear in his beak. He shook it back and forth before setting it down and looking up at Twilight with a big smile.

hyicbXI.png

Care watched Twilight closely as she turned away from them and brought over a few things. He had his eyes on that stuffed bear and wanted to take for himself but Razor had other plans for it. He watched Razor as he started to play with the stuffed animal and it did make Care a bit jealous. He wanted it so much but..then Razor ripped it's head off. Care's stared in awe as the little fledgling looked up at Twilight with the torn head in his beak. How could he? Care could feel the anger swell up inside of him for the fact that he would never get to play with that stuffed bear ever. He wanted to do something but he didn't know what to do. He felt the anger turn into sadness and he could feel the tears begin to form in his eyes. He blinked a bit and sniffled.

Just before Care started to cry he noticed that Twilight had brought over other things as well! He was so occupied with that bear he hadn't noticed the other things. So he found something else he liked, that blanket. He crawled over to it and put his front hooves on it to symbolize that it was no his. He took the blanket and wrapped himself around in it. It was quite comfortable actually. So once Care was all situated in his blanket he looked back up at Twilight. Who had a book with her that had..bright colours on it. So instead of looking at Twilight he was really staring in awe at the book cover.

• 3 weeks later...

b9oYuah.png

Twilight watched, stunned, as the young griffon tore the teddy bear to shreds. Right, claws and talons - she should have thought of that. She gave a nervous giggle. [colour=#002b54]"Careful with that, Razor,"[/colour] she said, a bit too late. At first, the foal seemed upset about the bear, but his attention was soon captured by the other toys Twilight had brought over with her. He curled up in the blanket and then stared up at Twilight with his bright blue eyes. Or maybe it was the book he was staring at.

[colour=#002b54]"Razor, come over here and listen to the story,"[/colour] Twilight said to the griffon, as she got down on the floor next to Care. The book was a board book full of colourful pictures that Twilight was certain would capture the minds of the youngsters. She opened it up to the first page and began to read, hoping that the colourful pictures of the letters of the alphabet trying to climb a tree would amuse the two.

[colour=#002b54]"A told B, and B told C

I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree!"[/colour]

Reading was fun! Surely this would keep their attention.

Razor shook the teddy bear head in his jaw once, sending some stuffing flying. He hugged the decapitated body to him and dragged him with over to where the book was being read. Then without warning he leaped up onto Twilight's back. His cat claws weren't extended so his paws were rather soft, but the more bare and sharp talons pressed slightly into her coat was a different story. Thankfully he wasn't in a playful mode and just scurried up onto Twilight's head, laying there with his back and front legs dangling in the air. The teddy bear body in his claws and the head in his mouth still. Bits of stuffing fell out onto the floor or the two ponies every once in awhile.

He listened to the story with the attention of a child, wide eyed and in awe. But like a baby bird his attention span wasn't the greatest at this age and soon he was looking around. That's when he saw it. A harmless little fly, that must have snuck in through the door or window. The fly landed harmlessly on the floor and Razor leaped from Twilight's head, messing up her mane a bit and landed onto the floor with a thump. The teddy parts being discarded. Razor opened his talons and didn't see the fly, till it flew past him. He pounced after it again and again.

It was rather cute and funny, watching the little griffon pounce after the bug. Always missing and at times sliding across the floor and bumping into some wall. Until the fly landed right near Care's rear. The wittle griffon got ready for another pounce and leaped forward, talons out towards the fly. What happened next was predictable.

hyicbXI.png

Care was just simply amazed by the things the purple mare was saying to him. Who was this A? And why did he tell B? And what's a coconut? Care was just simply amazed, but still...he didn't focus that much. He really was just amazed by the colours of the book and the pictures. He noticed that the griffon that had torn up that teddy he wanted was pouncing around for some reason. Care had no idea what he was after. All Care knew was that he pounced on the purple mare's head and messed up her mane. It made him laugh.

Through the young colt's giggles he crawled out of the blanket he was in. Little did he know that his flank was being targeted by the young griffon. He had no idea the fly was there.

What happened next was predictable indeed. The young griffon pounced, missed the fly, dug his talons in Care's flank. Care instantly dropped whatever he was thinking in his mind and only thought about how much that hurt. It was still hurting, which lead the young pegasus to start to cry. His flank still ached.

b9oYuah.png

At first, the story seemed to be working. The griffon and the foal were both captivated by the bright colours and snappy rythm of the rhymes in the book as they watched the entire alphabet climb the coconut tree. Twilight got to around [colour=#002b54]"Look who's coming! L M N O P!"[/colour] when the griffon's attention span reached its limits and the fledgeling pounced. [colour=#002b54]"Ouch!"[/colour] Twilight yelped as his talons dug into her shoulders, and the griffon settled himself on Twilight's head. She winced, but he wasn't hurting anything now, so the purple alicorn kept reading.

[colour=#002b54]"And Q R S! And T U V! Still more - W, and X Y Z.

The whole alphabet up the - oh no!

Chicka Chicka...BOOM! BOOM!"[/colour]

At that moment there was a scramble and a clatter as the young griffon tumbled off the Princess's head - leaving a half-eaten teddy bear to fall from his beak and balance precariously on Twilight's nose before landing on the ground before her, causing her to drop the book from her telekinetic grasp and lose her place. Razor, meanwhile, bolted across the room. Twilight's attention was torn away from the book as she watched his crazy antics - he appeared to be chasing a fly. It was a rather adorable sight, but then the fly landed next to the foal, who had up until now been sitting quietly and listening to the story while chewing on the blanky.

[colour=#002b54]"Razor, STOP!"[/colour] Twilight called out, but it was in vain. The griffon, with outstretched talons and sharpened claws pounced on the fly, missed rather dramatically, and grazed the teal pony's flank instead. The sharp, piercing cry of an infant in pain filled the library as Care Package realized he was under attack.

Okay, Twilight Sparkle was really starting to think that this was a bad idea. Either way, it was time for her to take charge of the situation. She picked up the griffon using her magic and held him in the air so that he couldn't get into any more trouble while she examined Care's flank. There were three rather small nicks caused by the griffon's claws - nothing more than scrape that was to be expected from foalhood, but the pony was no doubt in a bit of pain.

[colour=#002b54]"Did that mean old griffon hurt you, Care Package?"[/colour] she asked, pulling her first aid kit over from the kitchen and applying some cream and band-aids to the poor little foal's battle wounds. [colour=#002b54]"There there, now, Princess Twilight Sparkle is here to make it all better - I'll fix you right up!"[/colour] she tried to comfort the little one as best she could.

Now that she thought about it, she was rather fortunate that this was all the foal had suffered. Griffons and ponies weren't much alike, Twilight was learning - she knew all about caring for young ponies, but if the past few minutes were anything to go on, she knew nothing of griffons. They were more aggressive and more energetic - and more dangerous. Claws and talons were sharp, and were a testament to the birds' predatory nature, while there wasn't much damage that could be done with hooves. There wasn't much that Care Package could do to retaliate.

In a huff, she plopped Razor and Care back on the ground, thrusting the toys she'd conjured earlier in their direction. Blocks and blankets and a rattle or two while she approached the book in which she'd found the initial age spell. She would only turn her back for a moment while she looked for the counter-spell, then in a few moments she would turn them back to adults and all would be forgotten and back to normal.

Razor was lifted up! He flailed a bit, and by the way mama was talking he was in trouble. He was set down beside the foal he had attacked and to apologize patted his head a few times and rubbed his head against his, purring slightly. After that the toys were back and Razor immediately picked up a rattle. He shacked the great rod of power a few times, sometimes whacking it on the ground.

Mama Twilight seemed busy now, and he felt his stomach growling. It was time for food, but where was it? His stomach growled again, and so he walked over to Twilight. He rubbed against her leg purring a bit before sitting down and opening his mouth. He made little birdy noises, almost like what baby falcons and hawks made, as he waited for food.

[colour=#FFFF00]Flash[/colour]

Of all the days to have a storm, it had to be today!? The filly ran through the damp ground of Ponyville, trying to get to  anything that could protect her from this weather. She recently arrived here just for the sake of getting away from home, only to be caught in this freak of a downpour!! Her red mane with orange streaks and her pearly white coat both soaked beyond all reason. Not to mention she had no idea where she was going... It was an off day for her...

[colour=#FFFF00]Crack!![/colour]

Dawn shrieked as lightning streaked across the sky. In blind panic, the filly charged and ran head first into the door of a very large tree... Wait... A door? On a tree? And windows? And a balcony!? Weird, did a pony really live in this thing?

[colour=#F62817]<<"What type of pony lives in a tree? That's so...">>[/colour] she paused momentarily, going over a mental list of adjectives. [colour=#F62817]<<"strange and-">>[/colour]

[colour=#FFFF00]Boom!!![/colour]

[colour=#F62817]<<"-who am I to judge!?">>[/colour]

She scrambled inside and slammed the door shut, unintentionally making a very loud entrance. Dawn looked around, taking in the sight of what was to be her shelter until the storm receded. The easily recognizable Princess Twilight, a griffon cub, and a little foal. All accompanied by shelves lined with books and the floor littered with toys.

[colour=#F62817]<<"Excuse me, Princess Twilight? Sorry for intruding  like this but, heheh...You know, rain, lightning, thunder...">>[/colour]

She smiled sheepishly and took a few steps inside.

[colour=#F62817]<<"You wouldn't happen to mind if I stay here for a while, would you? I'm Dawn and I, uhh, kind of have no where else to go...">>[/colour]

((OOC: Sorry for not posting in forever. I had a little..yeah

:) ))

hyicbXI.png

Just when everything was coming to a close for Care's interest, a new mare burst into the room! Care was just breath taken. He had no idea what to think. He had completely forgotten about the little incident with Razor and Twilight helping him and everything, because someone new was here! This was quite possibly, the best thing ever.

Care moved around and started to slowly crawl towards the new mare. Once he felt as if he had made an acceptable distance to the mare he look up at her. His mouth was agape at first and he was wide eyed. Another giant! Care started to giggle and smiled at her. He made a few little noises at the mare and extended his hooves towards here.