Trinity(ready)

Triniti

Roleplay Type: FFA

Name:Trinity

Sex: Colt

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Light Blue

Coat: light Blue coloured pelt.

Mane/Tail:Very light blue, almost like a blue silver colour with a small mix of white. Long tail, with a average length mane.

Physique: Average sized colt.

Residence: Canterlot

Cutie Mark: A silver helmet with a spear behind it.

History: Born in Canterlot from regular parents, as well as a little sister.,Trinity attended the school of magic, though after graduating he started pursuing his passion and traveled the world for adventure. His first major event took place in the border city of equestria "Lexington". Coming across an ancient relic from an ancient civilization, he earned the nick name of 'Lexington". After that he explored outside of the Equestria area finding nothing else other than the tomb of an old monarch in the Ukatai islands. This caused much stress on Young Trinity for it was full of traps and tricks, and frustrated him to near quitting. After all of this he received a ship and an okd battle uniform (basically a blue version of the british red coat.) from a kind old colt that used to sail the sea. This ship was named the 'Concord'. Arriving back to Equestria, at the age of for reference I'm again going to say Twilight, (but there is no connection.)

He now lives in Canterlot in the middle class houses in the city.

Character Summary: Blue Unicorn colt with a cutie mark of a silver helmet with a Spear behind it, who lives in Canterlot but has a history of a successful, but stressful life of adventuring that brought a slight fame( basically none what so ever, because he is mostly famous outside of the greater Equestria area.) and a tiny itty, bitty, tiny, weenie fortune. As well as a ship and a few things from his adventures. As well as a distant family except for his little sister BerryPie, an Baige coloured pony with red hair.

Hello Triniti!

While I am no RP staff helper I just wanted to help you out :)

But soon. The professionals will take over :)

Now.

First thing. There are two types of RP.

World of Equestria (My favorite)

Which is very strict and detailed.

I love it!

And then we have Free For All

Which is anything! It's quite fun :)

Now your tag says "Equestria area"

Now you need to specify which one.

If this is a FFA app then it is done :) but if you wanted it to be WoE then it needs to say :)

Also. In WoE characters can have no connections with Canon Characters(a.k.a Twilight and ponies on the show). It just helps with keeping the confusion away.

And while your character knowing Twilight in FFA is fine..I'm afraid it won't work in WoE. But that is up to you on what you wanted this app to be in!

In WoE you're going to need some more in your Character summary. In WoE we love detail :) Can't get enough of it.

But still. All up to you if you wanted it to be in WoE or FFA. I just wanted to post this because I didn't know..

Now anyways. I'm sure the RP staff will come in soon and do a much better job of helping you than I did :)

Hello Triniti!

While I am no RP staff helper I just wanted to help you out :)

But soon. The professionals will take over :)

Now.

First thing. There are two types of RP.

World of Equestria (My favorite)

Which is very strict and detailed.

I love it!

And then we have Free For All

Which is anything! It's quite fun :)

Now your tag says "Equestria area"

Now you need to specify which one.

If this is a FFA app then it is done :) but if you wanted it to be WoE then it needs to say :)

Also. In WoE characters can have no connections with Canon Characters(a.k.a Twilight and ponies on the show). It just helps with keeping the confusion away.

And while your character knowing Twilight in FFA is fine..I'm afraid it won't work in WoE. But that is up to you on what you wanted this app to be in!

In WoE you're going to need some more in your Character summary. In WoE we love detail :) Can't get enough of it.

But still. All up to you if you wanted it to be in WoE or FFA. I just wanted to post this because I didn't know..

Now anyways. I'm sure the RP staff will come in soon and do a much better job of helping you than I did :)

Thank you for your assistance! However next time please read the Elements of Honesty before posting feedback :)

• Like 1

Triniti I'm afraid we cannot allow many things in this applicaiton

1. We do not allow cast/ Oc relations without permission of the people playing the cast characters, it's rude to push your character on them, and you push your OC on several of them.
  2. WOE has strict standards so if you want to play this as is you need to make this FFA, it will not pass into WOE without heavily heavy changes (Removing being Luna's apprentice, His abilities, and His relationship to Twilight)
    Let me know what you decide to do with this app :)

Okay, thanks, I'm new. Oh, and I have a question, if I wanted to, could I do the same character(with changes of course) but in a different roleplay type? I think my changes will work, though I'm not sure.

Roleplay Type: FFA

Name:Trinity

Sex: Colt

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Light Blue

Coat: light Blue coloured pelt.

Mane/Tail:Very light blue, almost like a blue silver colour with a small mix of white. Long tail, with a average length mane.

Physique: Average sized colt.

Residence: Canterlot

Cutie Mark: A silver helmet with a spear behind it.

History: Born in Canterlot from regular parents, as well as a little sister.,Trinity attended the school of magic, though after graduating he started pursuing his passion and traveled the world for adventure. His first major event took place in the border city of equestria "Lexington". Coming across an ancient relic from an ancient civilization, he earned the nick name of 'Lexington". After that he explored outside of the Equestria area finding nothing else other than the tomb of an old monarch in the Ukatai islands. This caused much stress on Young Trinity for it was full of traps and tricks, and frustrated him to near quitting. After all of this he received a ship and an okd battle uniform (basically a blue version of the british red coat.) from a kind old colt that used to sail the sea. This ship was named the 'Concord'. Arriving back to Equestria, at the age of for reference I'm again going to say Twilight, (but there is no connection.)

He now lives in Canterlot in the middle class houses in the city.

Character Summary: Blue Unicorn colt with a cutie mark of a silver helmet with a Spear behind it, who lives in Canterlot but has a history of a successful, but stressful life of adventuring that brought a slight fame( basically none what so ever, because he is mostly famous outside of the greater Equestria area.) and a tiny itty, bitty, tiny, weenie fortune. As well as a ship and a few things from his adventures. As well as a distant family except for his little sister BerryPie, an Baige coloured pony with red hair.

• 4 weeks later...